CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

Memorial Day - St Anthony's - Roll Call

Search this Thread

Old 05-23-2006, 12:58 AM
Pro Rider
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Memorial Day - St Anthony's - Roll Call

Chili Con, heck yes I remember. You should just come stay over at the Oasis with us. We will be in the back dry camp area, plan on it.

As for the Choke thing. Last year, everyone that was racing friday night got together and decided on a time if I remember right. But now that I think about it I think it was at nine last year. This year might be different.

Bud, when you get there just ask for my camp, they will steer you in the right direction. If any of you come in late, make sure you stop at the sign and go pay before you head in, its about there only pet peeve.

We are pulling in wensday, and are hoping to secure the whole back corner like last year, sept further into the middle as well to leave enough room for everyone. When you get there just file into the place you like and make it home. We can work out the details when we all get there.

It is not looking good for having the buggy there. If I donot get the parts in time, I will be bringing the jeep. So one way or another I will be railing it,lol.

Old 05-23-2006, 01:03 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

last year norm and that dude with a 1450 gs motored banshee with nitrous were racing in the morning and they shot some video for alticity.thats why everyone went out early.

Old 05-23-2006, 01:17 AM
Pro Rider

derbyking, drop by our camp and we'll get some races in, is quadloco coming down too? I missed out on meeting you guys last year,I'll be pulling in around 2pm Thursday.
see ya on the sand

Old 05-23-2006, 01:29 AM
Pro Rider

Thanks viper! will do> No Buggy? No worries! your welcome to go with us. Even give ours a test run. Mines the red one in Majors Dumont vid. OH BOY!! OH BOY!!! 57 HOURS AND COUNTING!!!!

Old 05-23-2006, 02:17 AM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: Majorecho
derbyking, drop by our camp and we'll get some races in, is quadloco coming down too? I missed out on meeting you guys last year,I'll be pulling in around 2pm Thursday.
see ya on the sand
thats about when well show up also,quadloco isnt going to make it this trip but hes gearing up for june,he,s got the lightweight bug with the ds but hasnt got alot done yet....i tried to talk him into putting a busa in it and building a new chassis for the ds motor...its running pretty strong now,got some tuning help and cams from mr.hp.

Old 05-23-2006, 04:54 PM
Trailblazer

Jed, thanks for the invite but we already have prior commitments. I really do want to meet up will all of you somewhere. I got to see that pyro show that happens at night around the fire. If anybody else hears anything about races at choke or thunder, post it so we all know. I'll see everyone at the hill or at camp and we'll have a cold one.........or two..........or more. By the way, my name is Rod. I know the chilicon thing sounds kinda corny but thats for another talk show. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] Later

Old 05-23-2006, 05:57 PM
Trailblazer

You guys have fun for me too. I will miss this one, duty calls, But I will hook the rest of the trips!!!

Old 05-23-2006, 07:25 PM
Pro Rider

Ckedd, sorry you won't be able to make it, sounds like Tad is too busy too, so we'll catch ya on the next one. Say hi to Chavez for me..... hey what are you paying for a gallon of gas down there there anyway? I hear it's like $.25/gallon on something rediculous like that.

Old 05-24-2006, 12:28 AM
Range Rover

Originally posted by: 650VIPER
newbomber, your welcome to come hang out with us. We will be at the Desert Oasis, in the back drycamp area.
Sounds great! What's the price to get into your campsite. I will only be there from late Friday until sundown on Saturday (I need to know how much cash to bring, I am a debit guy now, not use to carrying cash anymore).

Old 05-24-2006, 12:51 AM
Pro Rider
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Newbomber, I with ya on the debit thing. It always sucks when you order a meal, then go to pay for it and they dont take the debit card. And of course you have no cash on ya.lol.

Last year it was 10 bucks a night, so I would bet its close to that again this year. So you should only have to pay for the one night.

Ckked, were going to miss having you. Hopefully we can meet up again another time.

Rod, we will at the hill everynight after dinner until just after sundown. And will be hitting choke on saturday and sunday mornings. And you can also just some stop by the camp. But make sure you bring that beer......or two............or three.......ok just bring a whole case. There going to be some thirsty boys,lol!!

Quick Reply: Memorial Day - St Anthony's - Roll Call