CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

Memorial Day - St Anthony's - Roll Call

Search this Thread

Old 05-24-2006, 02:09 PM
Trailblazer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Memorial Day - St Anthony's - Roll Call

Originally posted by: Majorecho
Ckedd, sorry you won't be able to make it, sounds like Tad is too busy too, so we'll catch ya on the next one. Say hi to Chavez for me..... hey what are you paying for a gallon of gas down there there anyway? I hear it's like $.25/gallon on something rediculous like that.
95 octain no lead is $0.14 per gallon. You can get 140 gallons for $20..........Diesel is $0.11 per gallon. Well you guys have fun.

Old 05-24-2006, 04:23 PM
Pro Rider

Anyone up for some midnight mechanican Fri. night if I dont get the shee completely done??

Old 05-24-2006, 05:27 PM
Pro Rider

Todd, bring everything we'll get it together.

Old 05-24-2006, 05:53 PM
Pro Rider
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Cory, that sucks. Were getting ripped off.

Todd, heck yes I am game as well. I will have air tools as well.

Old 05-24-2006, 06:17 PM
Trailblazer

I am leaving for Idaho Falls tomorrow (Thursday) afternoon. I will spend the night there at the wonderful in-laws and drive to St. Anthony Friday morning. I have never been there before so I hope I can find you Jed. I will just look for the biggest rig in the place I guess. Anyone who is going to be there look out for me. I will be the one in the blue Durango with the kids driving me crazy. I am excited. Is the rail up and running yet Jed?

Old 05-24-2006, 07:37 PM
Pro Rider

Doesn't look like I will get there till saturday afternoon. I will have the rail up and running. Zyon has a motocross race saturday morning that he doesn't want to miss and more importantly his mother doesn't want him to miss.

Old 05-25-2006, 09:32 AM
Pro Rider

See you guys up there. I am on the way out the door right now.

Hey Justin I will save you a spot just as long as I get to go for a few rides in the rail.........Buddy......pal .......[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 05-25-2006, 12:54 PM
Pro Rider

Well, progress was minimal last night but I just wont do something fast and shotty just to get it done. I just cant make myself halfass it. But I am not giving up. If I am not there by Saturday afternoon I wont be coming.

Old 05-25-2006, 01:19 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Originally posted by: DSaholic
See you guys up there. I am on the way out the door right now.

Hey Justin I will save you a spot just as long as I get to go for a few rides in the rail.........Buddy......pal .......[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Which one did Justin end up with?

Have there been any changes at the Egin Lakes campground since last July? We'll be up there this July again. Can't wait!

If you can't make it. . . Here's some video you can watch from Dunin' at St. A's!

Old 05-25-2006, 09:08 PM
Pro Rider
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Well, I am back for an hour, waiting for the recital. The buggy is not up, but I took the jeep. Justin is taking his old sold orange rail, he didnt buy one yet, that I know of.

I forgot the Ron woods box I borrowed, so I couldnt get the rpms up in power. So I turned to the nitrous to see if I could get her dialed. And holy crap, did she come alive. Third, rev limiter, fourth, rev limiter, fifth she rips. Gearing is too high with the 15-42 for all motor and low rev limit. To low for nitrous. It hauls the mail on the bottle. Big grins so far. Jeremeys bike was tearing apart a raptor 700 this morning, embarassing the poor gentlemen. He beat him by 20 lengths. I think the dude saw a big heavy bomb and thought to himself, this should be fun. Bahaha, nope!

The dunes were good this morning, but the wind has picked up.

Nate I have your gear, so you should be good to go.

Later folks, Jed.

Quick Reply: Memorial Day - St Anthony's - Roll Call