CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

THEY ARE HERE!!!!!!!!! YAHOOOOOOOOO!

Search this Thread

Old 05-19-2006, 01:28 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default THEY ARE HERE!!!!!!!!! YAHOOOOOOOOO!

I'll be ready and waiting[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 05-19-2006, 02:44 AM
Pro Rider

Why are you all sleeping in[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]

I think we are planning on leaving at 5AM and its not even me pushing to go that early[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Work sucks I might have to be sick tommorow and hit the Dyno instead[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] Wait I forgot there is no such thing as sick at my work[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-frown.gif[/img]

Guess I will have to tune on the hill while we wait for your sorry butts to drag out of bed and get down there[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img]

Be careful and take your time Jed you can always spend the day ridding the wife's bike and helping me tune my NOSS if you dont get er done[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 05-19-2006, 10:16 AM
Pro Rider
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Nate, it dont look like I will be taking the wifes bike if mine is running. I will be riding Mario's though, and just hope to get some tuning in on mine. I will be more than happy to help if I can though.
Man 5am, i'm still dreaming about the perfect dune still. I thought I was pushing it at 6! I know, I know, i'm a girl scout. Do you need some cookies?lol.

Old 05-19-2006, 11:54 AM
Pro Rider

Leaving at noon today. Mario said he would be to the right as you go into the big hill. I am bringing my fifth wheel and same black truck. See ya all there.

Old 05-19-2006, 04:46 PM
Pro Rider

Viper, pretty impressive huh.......

When I first saw the head, I was shocked!!!!!!! I've never seen anything like it.

And Bud..... another YAHOOOOOOOOO for me. received it yesterday and you wouldn't believe the job HPR's head guy did on this thing. You would never know it was destroyed.

I'll try to put pics of the before and after of the head... pretty impressive to say the least.

Have a great weekend guys. I wish I was there! I'll see you all in September.