CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

Testing new motors/ Ondunes axle in Little Sahara Utah

Search this Thread

Old 05-22-2006, 01:58 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Testing new motors/ Ondunes axle in Little Sahara Utah

Lets here about the idiot that wanted to fight you guys![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] That sounds interesting..............[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 05-22-2006, 02:40 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
No Mercy Racing! Got NOS?

ok, Ill tell a bit of the story.
Right when we got there,
Dane and this dude ran up the hill, The puke got roosted by Dane in the passing-BUT Dane did it on accident (for real) we are not like that. So the kid was Mother f-n him the whole way down the hill, I could hear him, Dane couldnt due to his motor and helmet. So while he was pitching a cryfest he proceeded to go up to his dad and mom and continue to cry about the major accidental roosting cussing loud. He looked over and I waved him over to appoligize for Dane. The mentally ill kid then flipped me off and gassed his stock pred off like a thief in the night. So I fired my pig up and went after him and stopped them to tell him to watch his manners. I explained to his father that I was wanting to simply say sorry for the eye blasting. I told the father that his son (app.20yrs old) needs to watch the temper cuz Im just trying to be nice but I wont tolerate his uncontrolable mouthpiece for no reason. The kid took off his helmet to reveal a VERY bright red head and face. He was on fire. He claimed that Dane flipped him off and threw rocks at him in the passing. I then immediately knew the kid had serious anger problems. His dad told the kid to shut his pie hole FIRMLY. The father appoligised to me. Dane then came over to us (to appoligise) and the kid jumped off his bike and bucked up to Dane like he was going to throw down. I could see in the dudes eyes that he was really ready to throw a hook. The dad regulated on the kid and he appoligized again.. The kid THEN ROOSTED his OWN dad mom and everybody and took of like a little pssy... I told Dane that The pops is most likely going to go give his son the beating of his life in the trailer. We never saw them again. I feel sorry for the dad for having such a problem child. I think Dane AND the dad would have given him the moppin of the century anyways..lmao

Old 05-22-2006, 02:57 AM
Pro Rider

You know the kid is having issues after meeting Dane. Dane is seriously one of the easiest going, mellowest 20 yr olds I have met in a long time. Nothing like what I would imagine Mario as a 20 yr old. j/k. You can tell that kid has been raised right. Dane is Bulldogz400 for those of you trying to follow the story. Damn pen names drive me crazy!?!?!?

Old 05-22-2006, 11:55 AM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: ANNIHILATER
ok, Ill tell a bit of the story.
Right when we got there,
Dane and this dude ran up the hill, The puke got roosted by Dane in the passing-BUT Dane did it on accident (for real) we are not like that. So the kid was Mother f-n him the whole way down the hill, I could hear him, Dane couldnt due to his motor and helmet. So while he was pitching a cryfest he proceeded to go up to his dad and mom and continue to cry about the major accidental roosting cussing loud. He looked over and I waved him over to appoligize for Dane. The mentally ill kid then flipped me off and gassed his stock pred off like a thief in the night. So I fired my pig up and went after him and stopped them to tell him to watch his manners. I explained to his father that I was wanting to simply say sorry for the eye blasting. I told the father that his son (app.20yrs old) needs to watch the temper cuz Im just trying to be nice but I wont tolerate his uncontrolable mouthpiece for no reason. The kid took off his helmet to reveal a VERY bright red head and face. He was on fire. He claimed that Dane flipped him off and threw rocks at him in the passing. I then immediately knew the kid had serious anger problems. His dad told the kid to shut his pie hole FIRMLY. The father appoligised to me. Dane then came over to us (to appoligise) and the kid jumped off his bike and bucked up to Dane like he was going to throw down. I could see in the dudes eyes that he was really ready to throw a hook. The dad regulated on the kid and he appoligized again.. The kid THEN ROOSTED his OWN dad mom and everybody and took of like a little pssy... I told Dane that The pops is most likely going to go give his son the beating of his life in the trailer. We never saw them again. I feel sorry for the dad for having such a problem child. I think Dane AND the dad would have given him the moppin of the century anyways..lmao
Mario,

I think you handled that right man. Probably better than I would. I know I have a few roost stories of my own back in the day. Its unfortunate that probably the only thing that will humble that kid is a right hook.

My best roost story was when I had my DS back in Oregon at Sandlake. It was in the evening and I was racing up the 1st bowl with 5 other guys. Got to the top and noticed a parked, flagless bronco at the top of the dune drag directly in front of me. There wasnt much wiggle room to avoid him, and if I would have locked her up, I would have ended up eating his rear bumper. Luckily for me, the other guys to my left shut them down and I pegged it to get in front of them and avoid the hitting the bronco directly in front of me. I missed it by inches. However, the driver of the bronco had his window open and apparently received quite a roost from me as I manouvered to avoid him. I knew it was going to be bad. I went back down the dune drag to shake of the adenaline, and the guy starts up his bronco and follows me. I had four other good friends with me, and when he arrived at where we parked, they all stood up off thier quad. I went over and explained that I was trying to avoid him and accidently roosted him. He was pissed, said a few choice words, then I mentioned to him that he was flagless, and also invited him to meet my friends - standing about 10 feet away. Wisdom is a good thing when it arrives in time to save stupidity. He promptly appoligized and went on his way.

Marky

Old 05-22-2006, 12:04 PM
Pro Rider

dad gum kids! I would never ever roost someone intentionally[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Old 05-22-2006, 12:42 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
No Mercy Racing! Got NOS?

Great story Marky, Some people just dont get it until reality sets in and they realize they might have a beating in store.

Ya, Know... Majors quad can actually be concidered a weapon, Can you imagine if someone roosted him? All Curtis would have to do With his RIPPERS and 160hp..LOL[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] 11,000 RPM 2nd gear dumping of the clutch might knock someone clean off their bike... AND take an eye out.

At Dumont I have got into MANY roost wars that got ugly. Some guy roosted my lady and my son BAD while they were video taping, The guy was in a sand rail. She told me about it and I saw that the dude had pulled over and was looking in his front mount engine and he had his lid off his carbs, I lined the rear of my bike up and chucked a giant roost into the front/top of his engine. I then stopped and looked at him to see if he really wanted some. I guess he knew he had it comming cause he didnt say chit.lol.. he knew exactly what he did.

Hey, maybe we can designate Majors quad to be the roost weapon of choice. Roost patrol/control!!

Old 05-22-2006, 02:47 PM
Elite Pro Rider

I wish we could have been there it sounds like alot of fun. My husband is the king of Roost. He does it on accident all the time but I hate it cause he is usually in front of me. In case anyone cares I have a story.

We (me and my husband) were going to race up comp hill at Dumont and we lined up the first time and I was right by his rear wheel he said he missed a shift or hit neutral what ever good excuse so we lined up again and this time he was drifting into me so I let off the gas and back on it and he drifted right in front of me so I got sand blasted bad, but on the plus side I didn't need my 6month teeth cleaning he did it for me. HAHA.

Anyway it looks like you guys had a blast I hope at least some of you might be able to make it up in June I would love to meet some of you.

Have fun in St. Anthony.

Old 05-22-2006, 02:57 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Mario -

You couldn't ask for a better time for vengance. Carbs open? LMAO!! Anyone who roosts women and children deserves a whole new circle of hell![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 05-22-2006, 03:31 PM
KGB
Pro Rider

Great To see all of you and meet those of you I did.
Fabio...lol Monte is loving that.
I wish I had my Z there on Sat, it was almost as fast as my 450R.
I wish I had the dragger there, WE can now beat Dave when he pilots his own, so I think we had a good race!
Majors quad is amazing! Very well done.
Till DS days !

Old 05-22-2006, 03:40 PM
Pro Rider

Everytime I try and roost someone, usually Crash, I mess it up and miss or something. Both those accidentals can do way more damage then a perfectly attempted roost [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Good deal, I am glad all had a good time, and that the builds are looking good...