CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

Is it me? or am I paranoid?

Search this Thread

Old 05-24-2006, 04:20 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Is it me? or am I paranoid?

Well the big ST. Anthony's trip is this weekend. I have been trying to get to St. A's for years now. It seams that every single time I try and make it up there something goes wrong and I never can go. This year I am rebuilding my shee and finally today I get the frame. Then yesterday my basement floods from a broken pipe in our sprinkler system.

I have 2 evenings to get a banshee built from the frame up. Think I should put the nose to the grindstone or should I let the ST. A's curse get me again?

Old 05-24-2006, 04:23 PM
Pro Rider

Never quit, always fight for it

Old 05-24-2006, 04:27 PM
Elite Pro Rider

That would suck. If you don't make it we will be there July 7th for a week come on by.

Old 05-24-2006, 04:33 PM
KTM Patrol
Former Chinese POW!
Received 48 Likes on 47 Posts

Originally posted by: DemonDS
Well the big ST. Anthony's trip is this weekend. I have been trying to get to St. A's for years now. It seams that every single time I try and make it up there something goes wrong and I never can go. This year I am rebuilding my shee and finally today I get the frame. Then yesterday my basement floods from a broken pipe in our sprinkler system.

I have 2 evenings to get a banshee built from the frame up. Think I should put the nose to the grindstone or should I let the ST. A's curse get me again?
I reccomend a 12 pack of Code Red! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 05-24-2006, 04:34 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
No Mercy Racing! Got NOS?

Todd, I dont know what to say.. The only thing I can think of is that its a sign from the man above telling you to take it slow. After years of being held back from the dunes you probly just want to go out there and tear it up and go CRAZY. If you get by and fix everything in time, but not speeding through any serious projects and time allows then go.. BUT if you have to jump through MANY hoops and time just wont permit its not ment to be. We had MANY signs this weekend to head straight back to Vegas, But I had commitments and had to weigh the option of driving all the way back tired OR to LITERALLY just see what happened in the next 20 mins... Well, the weather cleared up immediately making for a nice day all the sudden. We stayed. Just go with your gut feeling.

Old 05-24-2006, 05:57 PM
Pro Rider
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

tOOOODDDDDDD, this is your gut feeling talking...................you need to get your **** to St anns..................................you will regret it if you dont............................even if the shee is not up...............you need to go for the camping.........................DO IT!!! I'm lame I know. Hey I am leaving in like 2 hours[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img] I didnt sleep a wink last night,lol!!

Old 05-25-2006, 02:55 AM
Pro Rider

bust a$$ and get it done, 6 hour job TOPS!

Old 05-25-2006, 09:30 AM
Pro Rider

Well got moving soldier.....

I might even have a place for you to sleep if you can stand sleeping with Major and reno..... I will have some APPLE PIE also just with your name on it.......[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Hope to see you up there.