CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

Bombardier owners...an elite group

Search this Thread

Old 06-01-2006, 09:37 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Bombardier owners...an elite group

Originally posted by: v2rider
Chill out Tracy and pull up your skirt. I have kids, and i never once said AC was dominant over the Boms. If you read closer, i hinted the fact it was his fault for following me. And did i say bom sucks at all? No, i said they are nice machines, so read a little closer dumb a**
I am just curious as to how I got into this conversation. I didn't even post on this thread. I never put down anyone elses ride I like them all I just perfer mine that's it but I didn't say anything to you. So what is up with that.

Old 06-01-2006, 09:38 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Originally posted by: bubba123
DSNUT, I don't know how you could afford any quad with your job as Head Fryer Cook at McDonalds. You are a real mental giant and I am in awe.
ROTFLMAO![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

How did you know i worked at McDonalds?! I have been trying to keep that a secret! Fact is, i don't even have a DS. I figure at $7.75 per hour I will have enough saved to buy one in 2023.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Nice post![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] I gotta get back to flipping burgers[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

LMAO

Old 06-01-2006, 09:39 PM
Pro Rider

Bombs to be made in Mexico soon...stay tuned!

Old 06-01-2006, 09:39 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Originally posted by: cynick
Originally posted by: v2rider
Chill out Tracy and pull up your skirt. I have kids, and i never once said AC was dominant over the Boms. If you read closer, i hinted the fact it was his fault for following me. And did i say bom sucks at all? No, i said they are nice machines, so read a little closer dumb a**
I am just curious as to how I got into this conversation. I didn't even post on this thread. I never put down anyone elses ride I like them all I just perfer mine that's it but I didn't say anything to you. So what is up with that.
This is so D@mn funny![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] I can't even eat my sandwich right now![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 06-01-2006, 09:45 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Originally posted by: bubba123
Bombs to be made in Mexico soon...stay tuned!
LOL!!! Now thats funny

Old 06-01-2006, 09:50 PM
Pro Rider
Runs a 730 kit from OMW with web109's and a 48mm lectron. It has some serious torque!

the parts will be the same, just assembled in mexico, arctic cats are assembled in america, but not all the parts are american...

Old 06-01-2006, 09:53 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

I dont think any quad has all american parts.

Old 06-01-2006, 10:15 PM
Trailblazer

Back to pastor's original post.... I too feel like bomb owners are an elite group. I havent visited other forums much but I did post a question on a polaris forum because my wife owns one. I didnt get a single response. Now post a question here regarding a bomb quad and sit back and watch the responses come in. That said, I also agree that we are somewhat like family. I personally feel something in common with any DS owner. The thing we have in common is that we love our quads, and know that they are very well built, and that not every joe schmo in the world has one like some of the japanese bikes. Some of the nicest people I have ever met I have met through this forum. I don't think it is just coincidence. It is the bomb family. I say to all.....Come join......you wont regret it.

Old 06-01-2006, 10:26 PM
Pro Rider

I think Bomb owners are older, more mature & have a more refined taste than most Honda/Yamaha owners. I'm serious about that. No knock on Hondas but I think Bomb guys expect the best

Old 06-02-2006, 12:30 AM
Pro Rider
Set a New OEM chassis 4 stroke national record on his OMW DS855 - 3.93 !

Isnt most of the arctic cat quads made by suzuki?

Quick Reply: Bombardier owners...an elite group