CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

Clash of the Titans Rules and Regulations!!!

Search this Thread

Old 10-03-2006, 06:34 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Clash of the Titans Rules and Regulations!!!

I second that

Old 10-03-2006, 06:45 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Sounds good!!!

Old 10-10-2006, 05:35 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE!

I talked to Dennis earlier today and both the practice track and the official track has been finished. The lights are being installed as I type. He has been on the tractor all morning long trying to get the rest of the park in great shape. He has recieved a lot of calls from people not even associated with these forums and it looks like another great turn out is to be had. I look forward to all who choose to attend. This will certainly be biggest event going on this time of year. See ya there.

PS: He is having trouble locating the additional personnel its gonna take to efficiently run an event of this magnitude. Anyone interested in helping needs to contact me via pm's. Thanks, Scott

Old 10-10-2006, 06:10 PM
Pro Rider

Where is the practice track located

Old 10-10-2006, 06:15 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Its located to the right off the official track if your looking down the official track from the starting line. It runs parallel to the official track. Nice and smooth...[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 10-10-2006, 06:24 PM
Pro Rider

Cool thats a great idea.

Old 10-10-2006, 06:26 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Its gonna be off the chain. You will get to see the biggest Raptor builders in the USA at this event.

Two of them are flying in just to help out with their latest and greatest projects. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 10-10-2006, 07:01 PM
Pro Rider

your all lucky that im not coming back there. you want to see the greatest and latest ,na its still secret, im not ready to share

Old 10-16-2006, 10:26 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

First and foremost, I want to extend a great big THANK YOU from the bottom of my heart to BasicBajaX and Lowriderb for their outstanding roll at the starting line. These two individuals went beyond their call of duty to make sure everything was ran as smooth as possible with what they had to work with. Im very honored to call these two people my friends. Thanks again guys. I also want to thank Dollarbillz for his help at the starting line as well. Thanks again for everything and all the help. Without people like you, we couldnt put on this type of event.

I also want to extend a great big THANK YOU to our sponsors who really stepped up to the plate and helped out where they could. Excess Paint, THEBOM Racing, Moto Madness and Quad Werks really made this event possible. Thanks again guys.

Also, Im taking all these suggestions into consideration for the next event. I think we can and will have these few little issues ironed out and we will also be installing 60ft sensors and win lights. We will be incorporating more money classes. In fact, we will most likely hand out trophies and money for each class at the Spring Jamboree. We are wanting to grow as big as you folks are willing to come and help us make it grow. The "big" tractors that have always been there during the past events were booked for this event as well, but couldnt get out of the field due to harvest time around here. But we are also taking measures to have one big tractor pulling the water tank and the other big tractor pulling the blade. I think parking wasnt an issue this time around and we had approx 600 bikes in the park. I dont think we could have asked for more beautiful weather. I can hardly wait til next time. As some of you already stated, this will only get better and better. Im very pleased the way this event unfolded and look forward to the Spring Jamboree in March.

So, you boys better get to work this winter and see what we all bring to the table for the next one.

Sincerely,
Scott

Old 10-16-2006, 12:13 PM
Pro Rider

I have to say thanks again choose and everyone that helped put on the event. As far as I was concerned the only thing that I had to agree with allot of the guys that were complaining in the drivers meeting was changing the track to wet conditions after practicing in the dry loose sand for two days. For me the condition of the sand dictates where I sit on the seat to get the quad to hook up. After the track was altered by the water truck, where I had practiced sitting to get a good launch all went out the window, and then its single elimination so I could not risk standing it up so I ended up setting to far forward and did't make it off the line worth a darn. That was really the only thing I thought was a real issue that I herd allot of other guys complaining about in the drivers meeting. I am not sure that changing the track condition right before the race was all that great of deal.

Quick Reply: Clash of the Titans Rules and Regulations!!!