CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

Clash of the Titans Rules and Regulations!!!

Search this Thread

Old 09-06-2006, 12:30 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Clash of the Titans Rules and Regulations!!!

Its my fault, I added a few more things!!![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 09-06-2006, 12:34 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Originally posted by: 1BigDSRider
Its my fault, I added a few more things!!![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Old 09-06-2006, 12:44 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: 1BigDSRider
Don't leave us hanging.

Old 09-06-2006, 12:52 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Rcoop, dont worry. As soon as I get it back, I will let everyone know about it. Pics and details will follow.

Old 09-06-2006, 12:54 PM
Pro Rider

kewl i was just curious.

Old 09-09-2006, 12:11 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

I just want to say a great big THANK YOU to the people who have already stepped up to the plate on the sponsorship of this great event. Time is running out if there is anyone else who would like to get in on this opportunity. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

You can check out the updated list on atvdirtbikerecreation.com!!!

Old 10-03-2006, 08:46 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

I just wanted to give everybody an update on what's going on at Catahoula Recreation.

I spoke in depth with the owner of the facility yesterday and he reassured me the light was being permanently installed this week. The dozer would be there this week to level the new practice track. A CATERING SERVICE HAS BEEN BOOKED FOR THIS EVENT. FRIDAY WILL BE CHICKEN & RIBS. SATURDAY WILL BE CATFISH & FRIES. We also have a couple of parts vendors booked as well. I will pick up the trophies on 10/11/06. BTW, First place trophies stand 34 inches high and the King of the Sand is 48 inches tall. Very nice, to say the least. It was a very positive conversation.

I also want to clarify a few more updates that have also been made to the rules and regulations.

#1 ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGES ALLOWED IN CAMPING AREAS ONLY.

#2 THERE WILL BE NO NEED TO SIGN-IN FOR ANY DRAG RACES. JUST BE SURE AND BE AT THE TRACK FOR THE 10:30 DRIVER'S MEETING ON SATURDAY OCTOBER 14TH.

There will be an itenerary given to every vehicle that pulls through the front gate. This should keep down the confusion. This will be your responsibility to be at this drivers meeting to understand what format will be run and to discuss any concerns that may be presented.

We have recieved an overwhelming response from the masses on who and what can be expected to attend and let me tell you, this will be one to remember my friend. We are looking for this one to be the biggest event EVER.

See ya on the sand. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 10-03-2006, 05:02 PM
Pro Rider

I know you will do your best but I really hope time wise that we can stick to the schedule. Im excited[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 10-03-2006, 05:04 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Originally posted by: MrMeaner
I know you will do your best but I really hope time wise that we can stick to the schedule. Im excited[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

The schedule will not be an issue this time around. Trust me. People are expected to be at the driver's meeting no matter what. If they are not, they will not run when their class is up to run. We will discuss this in detail at the drivers meeting. All everyone needs to know is 10:30am Drivers Meeting. Everything else will fall into place. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 10-03-2006, 06:03 PM
Pro Rider
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Unfortunately all of us Texarkana boys have to work so we won't be there. The organization sounds great. IMO that was only 1 of 2 things missing from the last Clash. The other was an official "go to" man. No disrespect at all ment to Scott but in an event of this size there needs to be 1 person who is the FINAL word. His word is law and if you don't abide by it or respect it than you can load up and hit the highway. It needs to be someone who is not racing and who only responsibility is to see that ALL is fair and just because you can throw a temper tantrum dosen't mean you get your way. From my experence it's usually been the owners or managers of the facility. This is just my opinion but I think it would take care of the problems that were encountered last time. That's just my opinion. Ya'll have fun.

Quick Reply: Clash of the Titans Rules and Regulations!!!