CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

Clash of the Titans Rules and Regulations!!!

Search this Thread

Old 06-28-2006, 03:35 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Clash of the Titans Rules and Regulations!!!

I tell you what, since your paying for the shipping, I will let you have 100% of the winnings.

Oh did I forget to tell you, its all about bragging rights!!![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 07-13-2006, 03:07 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Well boys and girls, the classes are about to take another turn.....just hold onto your seatbelts, [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 07-13-2006, 06:37 PM
Pro Rider

where is the over 300 lb pilot class, you all make the rules so the skinny guy can win.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 07-13-2006, 06:44 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Originally posted by: 2BIG2BFAST
where is the over 300 lb pilot class, you all make the rules so the skinny guy can win.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

We can accomodate ya my friend, [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 07-13-2006, 06:56 PM
Pro Rider

In the spring we raced up a class with the Twin Peaks, my pilot had a little problem keeping the front wheels on the ground, and were out the first round. Shiz happens ya know. But my question is what class if any can I jump up to. After the ute races.

Old 07-13-2006, 07:01 PM
Pro Rider

power adders throw some of that funny gas in it. then put a whealy bar on it and enter it in the chassis class. i have been studying the rules and have found several loop holes.

Old 07-18-2006, 09:53 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

Take a look at the new and improved class structure and the itenerary for this event. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 07-18-2006, 12:04 PM
Pro Rider

If I am reading that right, if I want to race up a class. I have to go all the way up to class 7 the unlimited class. The unlimited class would be a wast of time for my rig. I can probably make a decent showing in classes 1-3. Class 1 being my best shot to win. Thats provided no one is bring a 4x4 blown 4cly sand rail or some off the wall kinda thing.

Old 07-18-2006, 12:10 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

CC, you will do quite well in classes you have mentioned. Remember though, classes 1 and 2 are for 1 or 2 cylinders. 3-4 are for single cylinder only.

I can see you taking care of business in your respective classes. No doubt about that. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 07-18-2006, 02:47 PM
Pro Rider

Well, from what I can tell from the descriptions, I can't technicaly enter either one of those classes 2or3, since my Twin Peaks has been punched out to a 800 and is on the bottle. I know it has no chance in winning either one of those classes based on what I saw running down there in the spring. But it sure was fun to try. If we had not stood it up off the line we would have at least made it through a couple of rounds maybe? We were within a bike lenghth in that race of making it into the second round. Looks like from the rules this year class one is it for me. I still wish you had a 4 stroke stock chassis trail quads class (no swingarm mods allowed), a run what you brung kinda deal though. Just structured for fast but non drag quad kinda deal. That would be a good class for all the fokes with non drag setup sport quads. I remember all kinds of raptors, YFZ and 450r's, that were not setup for dragracing. That seemed kinda left out of the competion, or if they did enter they had no chance of being compedative. Plus thats a class that I love messing with at the dunes. I never can beat them all by any means, but they alway know that ole blue 4x4 is there. LOL [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: Clash of the Titans Rules and Regulations!!!