CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

Clash of the Titans Rules and Regulations!!!

Search this Thread

Old 07-18-2006, 10:26 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Clash of the Titans Rules and Regulations!!!

Before the races probably

Old 07-19-2006, 09:49 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

Im thinking at 9:30am on Saturday morning. All bikes that have signed up for Best In Show should be at the "Big Shed" for judges to view. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 07-19-2006, 04:19 PM
Pro Rider

Cool

Old 07-20-2006, 06:51 PM
Pro Rider

Meaner you better watch out I just got a new chain with some bling[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 07-20-2006, 07:06 PM
Pro Rider

Oh dang

Old 08-22-2006, 09:05 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

Just thought I would post some new developements about the Clash of the Titans now that we are inside the 2 month barrier. I hope you boys and girls have made plans to attend this event. You WILL NOT be disappointed in the quality of bikes that show up for this race. This is certainly one of the premier races to attend this side of Glamis California. You dont have to take my word for it...it has spoken for itself in the past and will continue to grow, as you would allow it to grow.

We will be bringing in a dozer in the coming weeks to clear out more parking area. Those of you who were there in March can attest to the problem we encountered with over-crowding. We can only hope to eliminate that....but afterall, its kinda a good problem to have, LOL.....for some. But we are making steps to correct that problem.

A gentleman has been identified to operate and coordinate the lights. So this problem is certainly being addressed as we speak. If all goes as planned, the lights will be permanently installed within the week. Good stuff.

Also, we are working on plans to develope a "play/test and tune" track on the sand as well. This will give us the benefit of making quick changes before the "big dance". [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]....not to mention the safety aspect of the matter.

Security has also been identified. This should'nt be an issue as long as everyone is acting like responsible adults. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

The website (atvdirtbikerecreation) has been updated and will continue to be updated in the coming weeks. Keep and eye out for an itenerary tab to be posted on the home page. This document will also be handed out at the front gate upon your arrival.

If all goes well, the dyno will be onsite again for this event as well. This was a huge attribute for a lot of out of town guys who needed that last little bit of adjustment before hitting the sand. Good stuff.

Guys/Gals, This event has become so enormous simply because of people like YOU! This is OUR event and we want to make it better for EVERYBODY each and everytime we try to host one. We have a lot of people working behind the scenes trying to make it as enjoyable for not only you, but for your whole family. We want to keep it a family environment. Oh sure, we all like to get carried away every now and again. But we can do it in a responsible manner as well. I wouldnt have persued this sort of an event if I didnt share the same passion for this sport as most of you. I try my best to accomodate as many people as I can. But some people just cant be accomodated. So, with that said, please be assured all cares and concerns are being addressed in a timely manner and we hope this will be the most exciting and spectacular Clash of the Titans held to date. So lets step up to the plate and help out where needed and make this one to remember. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 08-22-2006, 03:03 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Hello again DSNUT! Maybe you also need to take a fresh look at this thread and a few of my last replies to this thread to gain a real sense of who and what Scott Bennett is all about. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

See, I do bring more to the table than what 3 Klowns say I do. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 08-22-2006, 06:55 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Alright boys and girls. ITS OFFICIAL!!! The dyno will be there bright and early THURSDAY MORNING and will stay until Sunday. He is charging $50 per 3-run session w/tuning of course, or $75 per hour to rent to jet and tune on your own bike. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 08-22-2006, 06:56 PM
Pro Rider

Sounds good, I can't wait.

Old 08-22-2006, 10:47 PM
Pro Rider

Sounds good. Ole blue finally has a pulse. It should be ready for the dance. The Max project has a few new goody's on it from Woods Racing that should make some extra pony's. I am looking forward to another good time in LA.

Quick Reply: Clash of the Titans Rules and Regulations!!!