CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

Clash of the Titans Rules and Regulations!!!

Search this Thread

Old 08-24-2006, 01:45 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Clash of the Titans Rules and Regulations!!!

Originally posted by: rcoop
Originally posted by: choosetolose04
Alright boys and girls. ITS OFFICIAL!!! The dyno will be there bright and early THURSDAY MORNING and will stay until Sunday. He is charging $50 per 3-run session w/tuning of course, or $75 per hour to rent to jet and tune on your own bike. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Hey ask your dyno guy if it will hold a couple of Busas. That'd be great to get some tuning in before we hit Texas.

Sure will. He just got back from a huge bike show. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Oh yeah, just remember to bring that Duston chassis with you when you come, [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

I'll even be ready for that rigid you got waiting for me too, [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 08-24-2006, 01:46 PM
Pro Rider

I'll have all the toys loaded.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] I can put it in the stock frame class right ?

Old 08-24-2006, 01:53 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

I'll have all the toys loaded.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] I can put it in the stock frame class right ?

It will be inspected and classed accordingly. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 08-24-2006, 01:59 PM
Pro Rider

Sounds good take all the pics you want. I'll even let the tape measure be seen in your pics. Any other forum members there with a stock Ds chassis that would like to put it in the pics for measurements, I'll buy you an event T-shirt and anything on my grill is yours. Well thats to any member actually stop by have a steak or a soda it's on me. We will be cooking around the clock. I want to join in on your guy's fun.

Old 08-24-2006, 03:07 PM
Pro Rider

Scott keep your timeslips and bring a calculator cause I want to race your average vs my average. On second thought lets just go heads up. If your bike doesnt start, I'll pay Bom to help you get it going.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 08-24-2006, 03:10 PM
Pro Rider

That rigid will be needed for this event to compete.

Old 08-24-2006, 03:12 PM
Pro Rider

Yea thats what i hear sounds like fun. Nothing like that here in the Northwest.

Old 08-24-2006, 03:19 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Scott keep your timeslips and bring a calculator cause I want to race your average vs my average. On second thought lets just go heads up. If your bike doesnt start, I'll pay Bom to help you get it going.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Old 08-24-2006, 03:20 PM
Pro Rider

You will have a blast. Racing is fun and just hanging out with all the people that come is just as fun. While you are there you have got to go over to CED's camp and get yourself some of the best Cajun food you can ever eat. BTW it will be nice meeting you. CED will be the guy riding the fastest Scrambler I would say anybody has ever seen.

Old 08-24-2006, 03:24 PM
Pro Rider

Yea it sounds fun. We are gonna make it a twofer trip we are running our Busas the next week in Texas so we are excited. I'm just hoping to be able to roll a fast enough bike off the trailer. Either that or I'm gonna sponsor the peewee class and ask for sponsor protection. You all saw that 12 year old on the 80 red light didn't you.

Quick Reply: Clash of the Titans Rules and Regulations!!!