CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

Bored too the max !!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 07-17-2006, 12:08 AM
Pro Rider
Set a New OEM chassis 4 stroke national record on his OMW DS855 - 3.93 !
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Bored too the max !!!!!

I dont have any kids and I live in a small town so Ill have to just take my cat Bob to the cafe and see how that works.

Wait-a-minute I'm married, what am I saying[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Old 07-17-2006, 12:14 AM
Pro Rider
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally posted by: AZSAND
Whew im back and you whimps are complaing about100-106ish. the #'s no longer matter once you cross the 110 mark with 40% humidity its monsoon time in arizona and once you survive that you fear no stock bore at ds day's. As a matter of fact i think im going to bring the baby pami's to play (rules for raceing the babies :you must first run two miles full pin with one then you get a shot at them on the hill they are quality built dune bikes) and only race quality built dune bikes[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] And choose i was serious earlier i just woke from my nap its too hot to work during the day so i work at night and sleep in the day.I get maybe one day a month off i live right next too my shop so i walk out the door and go too work everyday i have not had over 4 day's off in a row in 15 years and would work for Ronald mcdonald as an apprentice if he would just give me two damm weeks a year off[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img] i don't even care if there paid. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img]
I honestly dont know how you pheonix guys do it. Do you all just work graves? That heat is insane!!!

Old 07-17-2006, 12:34 AM
Pro Rider

Here in Central Nebraska it was 103 with 77% humidity[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-frown.gif[/img]

Old 07-17-2006, 12:41 AM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: Goodsound
Here in Central Nebraska it was 103 with 77% humidity[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-frown.gif[/img]
sorry mark but it was 105 deg[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]. not going to get under 100 all week.

Old 07-17-2006, 12:55 AM
Pro Rider

Whatever, it felt like 305. Definately a AC,TV day[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

A guy my size could die in this heat[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Old 07-17-2006, 01:17 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
No Mercy Racing! Got NOS?

110 in the shade here today.. UV ray is hurrendous!!

All I know is the ninja is in the garage and chomping at the bits to blow big nos shots over and over up the big hill. Im like AZ though. When its hot out here, soon as it gets dark its time to go tinker around on the bike.. BTW yall, my trailer got stolen out of my driveway in broad daylight last saturday, I ONLY left for 20 mins. If I was only a little bit sooner I would have been able to leave the theifs brain on my garage door...

OH AZSAND!! Someone stole the propane tanks from the seligman ranch last week also[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img] WHATS THIS WORLD COMMING TOO!!! I cat WAIT to catch me a thief!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 07-17-2006, 07:02 AM
Pro Rider

geez, don't move to Neveda they'll steal you blind!

Old 07-17-2006, 02:01 PM
Administrator¿
Resident Killer!
"A little nonsense now and then, is relished by the wisest men". Willy Wonka: 1971
Cigars! Earth ne'eer did breed such a jovial weed.
A Tiger Doesn't Lose Sleep Over Opinions of Sheep
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Hey Yjacket2001, Your still a loser punk. Have you ever noticed on the EG forum you mainly post and reply to yourself.

Get a life, buy a quad, or fix the $200 POS BMW650 of yours. I bet it sucks having to sneek around as a guest in these forums.

Also Yjacket2001 just so you know and you know how I hate you being misinformed.

HOW DOES IT FEEL TO BE THE ONLY BOMB FORUM MEMBER EVER BANNED.

Quit your belly aching. And I quote.......

The reason I was banned is because I studied complicated subects objectively, told the truth, didn't lie, and didn't steal from Bomb forum users. If HPR's high marked up parts for drag racing only is not the only subject, your thread will be trashed (with a token "TheBom is the Bomb " every now and then). Let their parts sell themselves, and quit intimidating people to talk 'only' about HPR. Smell the coffee and realize you are not going to sell a product no one wants, despite all the lies. If they want them fine, but most people will not pay for them as you and Choosetolose won't either (he pouted for several months before they gave him stuff and you don't have a 650 rotax machine). 40% mark up is a steep middleman commision these days.

end quote.

You were banned cause you were so full of chit the whole connection started to smell. Have a nice day.......ßitch!

Old 07-17-2006, 02:06 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Originally posted by: xFreebirdx
Hey Yjacket2001, Your still a loser punk. Have you ever noticed on the EG forum you mainly post and reply to yourself.

Get a life, buy a quad, or fix the $200 POS BMW650 of yours. I bet it sucks having to sneek around as a guest in these forums.

Also Yjacket2001 just so you know and you know how I hate you being misinformed.

The reason I was banned is because I studied complicated subects objectively, told the truth, didn't lie, and didn't steal from Bomb forum users. If HPR's high marked up parts for drag racing only is not the only subject, your thread will be trashed (with a token "TheBom is the Bomb " every now and then). Let their parts sell themselves, and quit intimidating people to talk 'only' about HPR. Smell the coffee and realize you are not going to sell a product no one wants, despite all the lies. If they want them fine, but most people will not pay for them as you and Choosetolose won't either (he pouted for several months before they gave him stuff and you don't have a 650 rotax machine). 40% mark up is a steep middleman commision these days.

end quote.

You were banned cause you were so full of chit the whole connection started to smell. Have a nice day.......ßitch!

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]...now you heard the rest of the story....[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 07-17-2006, 02:24 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Originally posted by: choosetolose04
Originally posted by: xFreebirdx

end quote.

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]...now you heard the rest of the story....[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
LMAO![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: Bored too the max !!!!!