CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

I HATE all other Quads other than my BF! Know why?

Search this Thread

Old 08-08-2006, 11:41 AM
Range Rover
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default I HATE all other Quads other than my BF! Know why?

Because I can't afford to have them all! AND ONE OF EACH COLOR! ALL MAKES MODELS AND EVEN LAST YEARS AND THE YEARS before that models! UUUghh! I want alll of them, MINE MINE MINE!!
All exept the ones made in china, what are they called? Oh yeah Loademearlys
Now if you excuse me I am going out to the garage to sit on my quad and make engine noises with my lips while I read a three month old edition of QUAD magazine.
All you brand bashers should take it easy! We are all out there to have fun and enjoy this awsome sport.
For all the possitive post and the fellowship I see here among Quad riders and other off road toys, You all make me proud to be hanging here with you. I really enjoy your pics and posts.
May God Bless and SEE YA ON THE TRAILS!

I WANNA RIDE!

Old 08-08-2006, 11:49 AM
Pro Rider

Hilarious! More threads are needed like this one!

Old 08-08-2006, 12:28 PM
Range Rover

I agree Pastor, I can't wait to see my mail box load up with people that have seen the post. Many will see it and just be CHOMPIN at the bit to get in to jump on the band wagon or want to burn mine down LMAO! That header will bring them in that's for sure.
I am a true quad lover and I know a few, old- young- rich and those who can barley afford to go. I used to be one of the ones that was poor and couldn't go.
In 2004 for I finally traded my 9mph very cool and fun electric wheel chair in for a chance to go back to work after a total hip replacement and years of medical treatment for bone and joint problems. So few years later of working and being blessed with the right people in my life I FINALLY got my quad.
So as you can see I am a very grateful Quad owner of a 05 BF 750. Keep in mind I would have settled for early model whatever just for the high of riding one. The first I ever rode was at Oceano Dunes 4th of July in 05 It was a old Yamaha 400 4x4 and and these cool folks let me ride it all i wanted for 5 glorious days! I with some awsome friends and folks I met there HAD THE TIME OF MY LIFE!
Anyway thats where I stand, Thanks for reading my rambling post.
HERES TO SAND IN YOUR CRACK...............From last year LMAO GET it? Last year? UMM ok well! I gotta go.

I WANNA RIDE

Old 08-08-2006, 12:51 PM
Trailblazer

Great posts man! Your completly right, they need to have cheaper quads available for everyone, fourwheeling should be a sport that everyone can enjoy not just those that have a lot of money, I know it took me forever to earn my predator, I had to go through like 8 fix-r-up jobs on fourwheelers, before I could finnaly get my banshee and then trade for the pred. Lets see some major companies like yamaha and honda, making inexpensive fourwheelers for everyone[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 08-08-2006, 01:05 PM
KTM Patrol
Former Chinese POW!
Received 46 Likes on 45 Posts

The Japanese are never going to offer a low budget beginner type quad. Thats what the chinese quads are for. Trouble is finding a good one from all the copy cats.

Old 08-08-2006, 02:48 PM
Trailblazer

Yeah, I here ya. Until there is some competition from these no-name companies, the jap quads have no reason to lower their prices. Unfortunatly all of the no-names out there right now, don't deserve a name in the first place.

Old 08-08-2006, 03:10 PM
Range Rover

Right! My opinon was formed when i seen a young man at California City Desert at first saying how hard he worked to buy the bike (two wheeler) and was very proud of it and his riding gear.
I hate to tell you that the odd ball name cycle was towed in no more than a hour or so later a bent to hell rear brake pedal. Doesn't sound bad but it was bent all the way back to were it engages the brake and this was from a kid that couldn't have weight a buck and a quarter. It looked as though bigfoot stomped on it. We looked at the bike and a friend told him that due to the butter type material we wouldn't even be able to fix it unless we cut and sawed it out. The bike was brandnew! Hence the brand name Loademearly and if we chopped on it so he could at least let him ride around casualy using the front brake, The seller would have said because of the fabrication it wold be covered or something.
Needless to say that the look on the kids face brought tears to my eye's under my sunglasses. UUghh what a feeling! So Thanks to the great people we went out there with and a little bike and quad sharing this young man had a great time non the less.
So believe me I love all vehicles of joy but not the freaking worthless pieces of crap for china, and I don't know how much respect I have for the folks that sell them. Thanks again for reading my post. Calvin

I wanna RIDE!

Trending Topics

Old 08-08-2006, 06:24 PM
Super Moderator
Toxic Ryder
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

WOW... What a post.

Old 08-09-2006, 01:57 AM
Range Rover

Thanks, and thanks for listening. I think everyone should read it. It's been bottled up a long time. I am happy and pleased to be here. As matter of fact I wish someone would trip over the cord and unplug this computer. Its way past my beddy bye time.....................HEY SOMEBODY! GET ME OUTA HERE! Crap! I can't reach the logout button............................................ .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ......>.ZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!

Old 08-09-2006, 03:54 AM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: mywifesquad
The Japanese are never going to offer a low budget beginner type quad.
There is something to be said for the simple, uncomplicated ATV. Currently I am fortunate enough to have a loaner King Quad and Brute Force 750 sitting in my garage to help me evaluate ATVs for my purchase of a big bore ATV this fall. I had to go out and do some quick chores this morning and hopped on an ATV and guess what I jumped on? An old Honda fourtrax 300. For where I was going and what I was doing the little Honda just felt right.

Quick Reply: I HATE all other Quads other than my BF! Know why?