CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

lets all become illegal!

Search this Thread

Old 11-15-2006, 01:44 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default lets all become illegal!

Labeling me as rich and out of touch isn't funny and you don't know me from Adam. What makes you think you have the right to say what you said, then pass it off as humor after you realized how stupid it was?
Dont worrie about it NUT...He is prob one of them SOBs that have to label someone to make his self fill better about him self...You will be the bigger man if you dont stoop to his level..

Old 11-15-2006, 02:26 AM
Pro Rider

Great thread!!!!!

But you all know not a damn thing is gonna change till you all start rioting and burning down your lilly white neighborhoods [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 11-15-2006, 08:10 AM
Pro Rider

I don't think it is Mexicans that **** Americans off. It is illegal immigrants.
I don't care if your lily white from Denmark. If you are here illegally, working illegally, sending money home, illegally, you and the person(s) giving you the work, should be arrested and dealt with.

In my little town way down here in South Florida it is not just Mexicans, but every other shortie from South and Central America. THEY HAVE NO DESIRE TO BECOME AN AMERICAN. THAT is what pisses me off.
The word is "America's door is open and the people of America, including the law enforcement, can't do a thing about it."

So keep your head up your *** and ignore a major problem and everything will be hunky-dory. Spin it whatever way makes it okay for you. Just remember the truth and that you are living a lie.

Illeagal immigration is a crime and there is not a G damn thing I can do about it. The same police officer who is forced to turn a blind eye is the same officer that gives out speeding tickets, ect...

DSNUT, you have always come off like a person who lives in a place I want to be. You must not have to deal with this everyday. You must not have Mexican flag waving in your face in your hometown where this was NEVER an issue or problem until 4-5 years ago. Something is broken in America and I think it is Americans themselves. Giving away out country to people who do enter without reguard or care for our laws. Where does it stop?

Driver Doyle-- My friend Robert is a legal immigrant from Mexico. He is now an American. He did everything he was supposed to legally and it cost him MUCH. Even he is sickened at what is happening.
God Bless the world.

Old 11-15-2006, 09:09 AM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: DSNUT
Originally posted by: Teebone56
Originally posted by: Teebone56......only Ron and the upper crust....
I expected more from you than this.............After reading your very well thought out previous post.
Okay Ron.... Lighten up it's humor get it? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
Labeling me as rich and out of touch isn't funny and you don't know me from Adam. What makes you think you have the right to say what you said, then pass it off as humor after you realized how stupid it was?
Gee whiz Nut arn't we on a high horse......I didn't figure you as being so sensitive...[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 11-15-2006, 09:13 AM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: DriverDoyle
Dont worrie about it NUT...He is prob one of them SOBs that have to label someone to make his self fill better about him self...You will be the bigger man if you dont stoop to his level..
Hey partner calling me an SOB is a label.... get over yourself. I really would prefer you leave my mother out of this she is a saint after all.

Old 11-15-2006, 09:16 AM
Pro Rider

mudnuri..I understand 100% what your saying about Illeagal immigration...And your are right....The only thing that made me mad on this post..was a few people being racest..As you can see im in oklahoma..and the population is 75% redneck racest people..Thats just somthing i have to live with..I just look at things diffent then most people....I quess i look at things a little diffent then most people...It dont matter what color of skin you have..there are good and bad people in all races....We are all the same in Gods eyes..And he is the only one that can jug us...

So i was not fighting with you guys about the Illeagal Immigration at all..I agree with you 100% on your veiws of it....

All i was saying there is no reason in this topic to be racest...as some people were...

Old 11-15-2006, 09:18 AM
Pro Rider

Hey partner calling me an SOB is a label.... get over yourself. I really would prefer you leave my mother out of this she is a saint after all.
Ok i was wrong...i should have not said that...Im sorry about the SOB..That was a label..i was wrong..

Old 11-15-2006, 10:02 AM
Pro Rider

let me clear something up all you white racist naziz loving trash need to relax, home of the free and the brave, i guess we should gather all the mexicans up and make another aushiwitz like the jews i dont know the correct spelling, those who dont remember the past are condemmed to repeat it in the future. i just like using that quote[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
#1 if anyone got affended by my first line im sorry but you must be a racist.

#2 ron t bone is a highly inteligent hard working ilegal alien who has a great funny sense of humor just like mine so he was just busting your *****[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

#3 driverdoyle you said when your standing at those gates you know where your going becouse your a good person, well you might want to stop passing judgement on people becouse i dont think thats allowed and neither is cussing i dont believe.

#4 the government could fix all these problems by speading up the the legalization process, i have friends that have been trying to get legalized for 12 years now, you tell me thats not to long. im thinking about marrying there daughters just to get them legalized a little quicker[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

#5 we are all imigrants whose family has traveled from all parts of this world , we are the big melting pot. home of where a person with a grand in there pocket and a dream can become a successful human being..

#6 laws[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] if everyone is so worried about the laws then i guess all you biotches better go put your stock pipes back on becouse your over the decibal limit and your breaking the law.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

#7 2big is great

summary your wrong and im rite so you all need to get over it.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Old 11-15-2006, 10:22 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

Originally posted by: Teebone56......only Ron and the upper crust....
I expected more from you than this.............After reading your very well thought out previous post.
Okay Ron.... Lighten up it's humor get it? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
Gee whiz Nut arn't we on a high horse......I didn't figure you as being so sensitive...[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
Okay Ted.... Lighten up it's humor get it? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 11-15-2006, 10:27 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

Originally posted by: 2BIG2BFAST
let me clear something up all you white racist naziz loving trash need to relax, home of the free and the brave, i guess we should gather all the mexicans up and make another aushiwitz like the jews i dont know the correct spelling, those who dont remember the past are condemmed to repeat it in the future. i just like using that quote[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
#1 if anyone got affended by my first line im sorry but you must be a racist.

#2 ron t bone is a highly inteligent hard working ilegal alien who has a great funny sense of humor just like mine so he was just busting your *****[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

#3 driverdoyle you said when your standing at those gates you know where your going becouse your a good person, well you might want to stop passing judgement on people becouse i dont think thats allowed and neither is cussing i dont believe.

#4 the government could fix all these problems by speading up the the legalization process, i have friends that have been trying to get legalized for 12 years now, you tell me thats not to long. im thinking about marrying there daughters just to get them legalized a little quicker[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

#5 we are all imigrants whose family has traveled from all parts of this world , we are the big melting pot. home of where a person with a grand in there pocket and a dream can become a successful human being..

#6 laws[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] if everyone is so worried about the laws then i guess all you biotches better go put your stock pipes back on becouse your over the decibal limit and your breaking the law.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

#7 2big is great

summary your wrong and im rite so you all need to get over it.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

I suggest you take this post, which is a glittering jewel of colossial stupidity, and put it on a plane to Mexico![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

I'm just busting your *****, 2Big[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: lets all become illegal!