CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

lets all become illegal!

Search this Thread

Old 11-14-2006, 09:09 PM
Weekend Warrior
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default lets all become illegal!

Old 11-14-2006, 09:19 PM
Pro Rider

i believe if it was not for mexicans ron would not have any vegetables to eat[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 11-14-2006, 09:54 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Originally posted by: 2BIG2BFAST
i believe if it was not for mexicans ron would not have any vegetables to eat[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

I dont eat vegetables[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 11-14-2006, 10:00 PM
Pro Rider

Well most of you know me..and i have meet alot of you on the dunes and drag strip...Im going to say somthing that im prob going to get alot of **** for...But i really dont care..i quess couse im a little mad at the world right now..couse of my devorce..but thats a hole other story..lol

Some of you need to step back and look at the things you posted...It dont matter what race you are..we are all the same in Gods eyes...Now with that said...

It dont matter what race you are..there are good and bad people in all races..all becouse most of us on this forum are white..dont mean we are any better than other people...Now..i do belive that if your going to live in the states..we should all have to pay the same taxes..well it should be the same for all people...no matter what race you are...Jobs should be based on how good a worker you are..not your race..I can not blame someone for wanting to live in the states..its the best place in the world to live....

Now some of you said some hurtfull things about mexicans...I have a really good friend on here..that lives about 300 miles from me...He and a groop met us up at sahara this year..and we get together at the sanddrags...I talk to him about every day on messeges on my phone..talking about the best way to build are shees...Im going to say i do not like how some of you are talking about his race....He is a good guy..hard working..and rasing a family just like everyone here...Kawiking (rico) i dont mean to put you on the spot..But some people need to stop and thing about what there saying before the say anything that would hurt someone like you...but it just makes me mad when someone has to be racest..and them people need to step back and look at there self....

Well go ahead you guys that were being @ss try to defend your self..so you dont look like such a @ss....And i really dont give a D@MN what you say about me..or how you fill about me...and what i say...I know what kinda person i am..and i know when i stand infront of them gates to be judged...I know were im going...

Old 11-14-2006, 10:16 PM
Pro Rider

Hey believe me I love my vegetables, and I love the Mexicans, because without them you wouldn't have them. One thing is for certain your not going to get Ol' whitie, or El Blanco to pick those things and if you did only Ron and the upper crust could afford them. Yep the rest of us poor middle class yokels would be sufferin the scurvey or berry berry not to mention probably the rickets as well.
Then we would have to tap into some of that upper crust tax money that is killin them to pay..... for a little health care, we would look like a white somalia thats for shure....

Old 11-14-2006, 10:42 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Originally posted by: Teebone56
......only Ron and the upper crust....
I expected more from you than this.............After reading your very well thought out previous post.

Old 11-14-2006, 10:53 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

It is sad when people hate other people but I am sure most would agree that anyone from any other country that wants to make a life in the US needs to recognize our laws and respect them.

As of right now, there is a process that makes immigration legal. It is the only way people should be entering this country unless they are visiting with a passport with a departure date set.

If you don't like the process or the laws, move for change by making your voice heard with your Representatives. In the mean time, though, the laws need to be kept and they need to be enforced.

Anyone who breaks the laws of the United States to enter and build a life here, regardless of what country they have come from.........to me that is unacceptable.

Old 11-15-2006, 12:42 AM
Pro Rider

Go spend a year in Southern California, check it out, then see if you don't think we have one hell of a problem for the future of your and my country. Your buddy is not the problem, he pays his way regardless of his nationality.

Illegal mexicans who <u>don't pay their way are the problem!</u>

Old 11-15-2006, 12:44 AM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: DSNUT
Originally posted by: Teebone56......only Ron and the upper crust....
I expected more from you than this.............After reading your very well thought out previous post.
Okay Ron.... Lighten up it's humor get it? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 11-15-2006, 01:12 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

Originally posted by: Teebone56
Originally posted by: DSNUT
Originally posted by: Teebone56......only Ron and the upper crust....
Okay Ron.... Lighten up it's humor get it? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Labeling me as rich and out of touch isn't funny and you don't know me from Adam. What makes you think you have the right to say what you said, then pass it off as humor after you realized how stupid it was?

Quick Reply: lets all become illegal!