CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

lets all become illegal!

Search this Thread

Old 11-08-2006, 06:41 PM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer
FREE AND NOW are the best
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default lets all become illegal!

I need me a whole family of illegals to live in the barn and clean up after the horses.. maybe they can wash the horses too and i could teach em to trim feet.. ohh that would be nice.. and the mom and daughters... momma could cook and the daughter... well if she was a cute lil brown skinned thing... we could make music in the loft [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 11-08-2006, 07:21 PM
Pro Rider

onefly how many do you want, for some reason a few missed there ride home[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] let me know we have plenty, and cute little brown things and there all about 4 foot tall[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 11-08-2006, 07:25 PM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer
FREE AND NOW are the best

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] but that would make me un american if i compensated them.. So they will have to be slaves [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 11-08-2006, 07:32 PM
Pro Rider

no need for pay they will work for boarding, and pick up cans beside the road for food and then the 18 year old daughter will oops nevermind.LOL

Old 11-08-2006, 11:15 PM
Trailblazer

Originally posted by: OneFlyCowboy
I need me a whole family of illegals to live in the barn and clean up after the horses.. maybe they can wash the horses too and i could teach em to trim feet.. ohh that would be nice.. and the mom and daughters... momma could cook and the daughter... well if she was a cute lil brown skinned thing... we could make music in the loft [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
I live is south San Diego (mexico's finest city-LOL). About two months ago, I came home from work and I found an illegal alien kicking back on my front porch. He did what they are all good at, he hopped my fence. The funny thing is, I live about 500ft from a border patrol station and about 2 miles from thew border itself. go figure.

Old 11-08-2006, 11:45 PM
Pro Rider

Bush instructing the enforcement agencies to go easy on the illegals, plus withholding funds for them to get the job done, cost him and the Republican party the House on the Hill yesterday.

Old 11-09-2006, 08:22 PM
Pro Rider

was it that or was it the war?

Old 11-10-2006, 12:54 AM
Pro Rider

2Big, for me it was immigration. I've been active towards congress and Bush for 3 yrs, money, ltrs, emails, whatever I could do, I feel pretty strongly about it. Wouldn't be surprised if there aren't a few files on me, I've said some pretty strong things to a few of our nation's 'leaders'.

Looking from stepping back a little, it was probably the war. Halliburton, Cheney, Rumsfeld, flag draped coffins, budgets gone wild, and of course, 'they tried to kill my daddy', Mr. Decider himself.

Looks like those ragheads are not too shocked and awed over there right now. We're doing way better in Afghanistan than the Russians did though.

Edit: I get the bar tab for every Iraq veteran I run across. Fort Carson is right here, so I see a few, young guys on the way back for 2nd or 3rd time.

Old 11-10-2006, 01:28 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

The Terrorists sure were happy to see the Democrats win back Congress, lol. I heard the responses from Al Jazeera, Egypt, Venezuala and Vacinta Fox. They are loving this!

Fox (President of Mexico) is very pleased because he knows now the guest worker program that Bush is proposing will not only be easily passed but will probably be watered down even more into full blown Amnesty.

I was hoping and praying that there would be enough Republicans to toughen up the immigration policies as they saw voter demand heading in that direction.

I am convinced based on history that the combination of Bush and a Demacrat controlled congress that we will grant illegals amnesty.

Not taking care of this a few years ago means every year we waste with half-assed policies will require us to do something even more extreme each passing year to get this under control.

Frog boiling in water..............

I hope this failed election teach's the Republicans to run as conservatives. If they do that, they will enforce the borders and step up the killing of terrorists. I hope this sets a better stage in 2008 for conservative values, IMHO.

Old 11-10-2006, 08:29 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: DSNUT
The Terrorists sure were happy to see the Democrats win back Congress, lol. I heard the responses from Al Jazeera, Egypt, Venezuala and Vacinta Fox. They are loving this!Fox (President of Mexico) is very pleased because he knows now the guest worker program that Bush is proposing will not only be easily passed but will probably be watered down even more into full blown Amnesty.I was hoping and praying that there would be enough Republicans to toughen up the immigration policies as they saw voter demand heading in that direction.I am convinced based on history that the combination of Bush and a Demacrat controlled congress that we will grant illegals amnesty.Not taking care of this a few years ago means every year we waste with half-assed policies will require us to do something even more extreme each passing year to get this under control.Frog boiling in water..............I hope this failed election teach's the Republicans to run as conservatives. If they do that, they will enforce the borders and step up the killing of terrorists. I hope this sets a better stage in 2008 for conservative values, IMHO.
I guess conservatism is the confusing part to most people, they mistake the republicans as conservatives, where do the Republicans get off calling themselves conservatives....far from it.......read a little on Barry Goldwater a true conservative. Less government means just that....minumal government in our personal lives, How about doubling the National debt in six years so you can make your rich buddies even richer...what is conservative about that? Contrary to popular belief a debt is a debt some one has to pony up the money. Last time I looked at my pay stub I believe it was us working stiffs. the ol' middle class doing the payin.
Do people just lay awake at night thinking man I wish I was rich so I could be a republican. Or, gee if I am going to be on God's side I should register as a Republican and listen to more talk radio......Which brings us to... legislating Morality....Thomas Jefferson clearly wrote...in a letter to the Danbury Babtists of building a wall of separtation of church and state. Soo we have these so called Conservatives in our bedrooms now........and then again if you happen to be a page on the hill......... you wouldn't want to bend down to pick any spare change LMAO.....gee are those good conservative values or what... nothing like having a pedifile making laws for the rest of us..sorry I get a little angry when a grown man makes advances on a little boy....Maybe a good number of us do get a little angry at some of this stuff so they sent a little message.. Am I saying the other side is any better, ... not at all but, they are not the ones standing on a soap box, beating their chests claiming to be all moral and conservative..and we don't have a viable third party so.....we make a choice to shift the power.
There were over One hundred brave soldiers that won't come home alive after last month, and more than twenty so far this month. Today, Veterns Day is day to honor them the brave that stand up for us, and they deserve better than this. I called to thank my Father who served in Korea and my daughter who served in Afganistan, and I want to thank all the Veterans out there because with out them we would not be making the changes that we made tuesday night.
Ok, stepping off my soap box now .....next...

Quick Reply: lets all become illegal!