CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

Choosetolose04 v/s DSNUT..........

Search this Thread

Old 10-17-2006, 12:57 AM
FGR
Trailblazer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Choosetolose04 v/s DSNUT..........

That might be a good thing[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

PS I think this thread was ruined long before you posted[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 10-17-2006, 01:09 AM
Pro Rider

I dont know why you guys bicker either.........i thought i was still listening to the raptor guys........... IF I WERE ALL YOU GUYS I WOULD BE MAD AT WHOEVERER DECIDED THAT IT WAS COOL TO RIDE AROUND ON A BIG UGLY YELLOW SCHOOL BUS!!!!!!![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 10-17-2006, 01:14 AM
Elite Pro Rider

I don't my hubby does but it is black not yellow.

Old 10-17-2006, 01:19 AM
FGR
Trailblazer

What Bad350 is trying to say is he wishes he had an avatar as cool as mine[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 10-17-2006, 01:23 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

Originally posted by: cynick
Hey it is me the one that nobody wants to hear from but here I am. You are both good guys. Ron I have met you and I do like you. You are a very good person and would do anything for anyone. Scott I have not met you but have talked a little to you through PM's and the forums and I think the same thing of you. I know that you would do anything for our family if we were down there and that is appreciated.

All I have to say is that My dad and My uncle are just like you two. They are so much a like that they just can't get along. I really am not trying to be mean. But really you are both out to do the same thing just with different builders. So let it go. I would love to see the race and if you guys do decide to race I really want to know. But really guys does this really have to happen. Can't you guys really just put your GREAT minds together and do the same job as working against each other. Sorry to ruin this thread but JMO.

I am going to continue going in the direction i am going in. The next few months are planned out. Goals are established and we are planning to take the Rotax out of reach of any other single cylinder for a long time to come. Unfortunately we will be setting a high benchmark.

Choose called me out, not the other way around. Our goal is to make YFZ's fall short.....way short. Any DS guys that want to throw down stumbling blocks in our path towards accomplishing these goals just slows the Rotax advancement. If Choosetolose wants to send the Yamaha's packing, he should go do that instead of this infighting. If you re-read this thread from top to bottom, Choose and i have been consistent the entire way. He keeps calling me out and I keep my focus on what our team has laid out as our goals for the next few months.

I would have expected more of you to realize where the DS powerplant is going in the next year. Sandbomber is running waaaaay more power at 4sws..........actually it should be close to twice the power he was running when they won KOTH last year.

Our 300' chassis will be unbelievable with the tuned 855. See, here i go again getting enthusiastic about where this motor is going.

Why don't you guys quit trying to slow HPR down and either do your R&D and make your motors do enough to be right there to either beat us or back us up?

As it is, the fast Yamaha's will be right behind us. What happens if we blow a tranny or or anything else that eliminates us. Can you, Choosetolose, Drakester, Goodsound, Meaner, etc. back us up and bring home top honors for the DS against the Yamahas at Planet Sand? Get serious about chassis', start experimenting with cams and porting and pistons and cranks rather than simply selling what other manufacturers hand off to you to sell for a margin.

I am not going to run away from this and the politics will probably continue on but we (HPR, DSNUT, On-Dunes, No Mercy) will continue to move forward to accomplish sending yamaha to the trailer at the Planet.

Lead, Follow or get out of the way.

Old 10-17-2006, 01:37 AM
Elite Pro Rider

Originally posted by: DSNUT
Originally posted by: cynick
Hey it is me the one that nobody wants to hear from but here I am. You are both good guys. Ron I have met you and I do like you. You are a very good person and would do anything for anyone. Scott I have not met you but have talked a little to you through PM's and the forums and I think the same thing of you. I know that you would do anything for our family if we were down there and that is appreciated.

All I have to say is that My dad and My uncle are just like you two. They are so much a like that they just can't get along. I really am not trying to be mean. But really you are both out to do the same thing just with different builders. So let it go. I would love to see the race and if you guys do decide to race I really want to know. But really guys does this really have to happen. Can't you guys really just put your GREAT minds together and do the same job as working against each other. Sorry to ruin this thread but JMO.

I am going to continue going in the direction i am going in. The next few months are planned out. Goals are established and we are planning to take the Rotax out of reach of any other single cylinder for a long time to come. Unfortunately we will be setting a high benchmark.

Choose called me out, not the other way around. Our goal is to make YFZ's fall short.....way short. Any DS guys that want to throw down stumbling blocks in our path towards accomplishing these goals just slows the Rotax advancement. If Choosetolose wants to send the Yamaha's packing, he should go do that instead of this infighting. If you re-read this thread from top to bottom, Choose and i have been consistent the entire way. He keeps calling me out and I keep my focus on what our team has laid out as our goals for the next few months.

I would have expected more of you to realize where the DS powerplant is going in the next year. Sandbomber is running waaaaay more power at 4sws..........actually it should be close to twice the power he was running when they won KOTH last year.

Our 300' chassis will be unbelievable with the tuned 855. See, here i go again getting enthusiastic about where this motor is going.

Why don't you guys quit trying to slow HPR down and either do your R&D and make your motors do enough to be right there to either beat us or back us up?

As it is, the fast Yamaha's will be right behind us. What happens if we blow a tranny or or anything else that eliminates us. Can you, Choosetolose, Drakester, Goodsound, Meaner, etc. back us up and bring home top honors for the DS against the Yamahas at Planet Sand? Get serious about chassis', start experimenting with cams and porting and pistons and cranks rather than simply selling what other manufacturers hand off to you to sell for a margin.

I am not going to run away from this and the politics will probably continue on but we (HPR, DSNUT, On-Dunes, No Mercy) will continue to move forward to accomplish sending yamaha to the trailer at the Planet.

Lead, Follow or get out of the way.
I love you Ron and I was not pointing a finger at you or anyone for that matter. If we could all get this behind us it would be great and great for the DS community. I totally agree. I believe that even though I ride a Preddy I am still a member of No Mercy. And I have the shirt to prove it. LOL.

I am all for the DS kicking the Yammy's but. You know I am not a racer. Niether is Seth but we do want to win some races and he will be winning some races by next spring. Then it is my turn. I also would love to have a quick Preddy but it will take time. And I will have it by next fall. And can't wait.

You should know by now I am not on yours or Scotts side. I just know you are both working for the same goal and you both have this stupid thing in the way. If it could just go away than more pressing matters can be taken up. That is it.

I really do like you both and won't take sides. When we build Seths bike we are gonna have good parts but I am not gonna tell anyone who I buy them from it may be HPR it may be THEBOM. Who knows. But it will also be fast for a stock bore bike. Guaranteed. Not calling anyone out. If we race and loose it won't be the first and won't be the last someone is always out their trying to kick our butt and that is ok. Competition is all good. And is welcome.

Seriously BOMB first then let my preddy come in a close second. Anyone want to help me with that build.
[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 10-17-2006, 01:41 AM
Pro Rider
Is always changing bikes.

well i know that i dont have the backing, or cash of my own to run with the big dogs so i happily will watch from the porch.

Old 10-17-2006, 01:44 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

Originally posted by: BBR650
well i know that i dont have the backing, or cash of my own to run with the big dogs so i happily will watch from the porch.
But you can offer moral support as some of us who do work towards meeting these lofty goals. That doesn't cost anything and is critical to success!

Old 10-17-2006, 01:50 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

Ok, Tracy?

You know I respect you but could you stop trying to neuter us?[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Thanks[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img]

Ron

lol

Old 10-17-2006, 01:53 AM
Pro Rider
Is always changing bikes.

honestly dsnut i want the mass improvement for the sport and want to see the ds on top and untouchable. although i will not be choosing sides. i am friends with the bom, have talked to choose about somethings and i have talked to sandbomber and capewindy. i feel that it will take EVERYONES helping hand to make the big bore bike untouchable. i was hoping getting on a so called "race" team for the #1 brp atv dealer would help putting us on the map would help. now there shying away from the drags and looking at racing outtys in gncc.... this disappoints me greatly. i am 140lbs and love going fast but having to go the hard way about doing it....small town guy,small town budget.

Quick Reply: Choosetolose04 v/s DSNUT..........