CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

Choosetolose04 v/s DSNUT..........

Search this Thread

Old 10-17-2006, 11:37 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Choosetolose04 v/s DSNUT..........

I tried to engage you in a professional manner. But, your not a professional. Oops, my mistake. This is a challenge between me and you. Not me and your team. You have exhibited in more than one way that your nothing but the mouthpiece and financial backing behind whatever they designate as your "part" of the team. Ok, Ok, enough about you and your team.

Im finished with you and your team. I posed a challenge and you declined. END OF STORY!!

YOUR WELCOME FOR ME EXPOSING YOU ON AN OPEN FORUM!!!

Old 10-17-2006, 11:40 AM
Pro Rider

all this bs about having to ask permission to race is nonesense either you guys race or you dont and thats the end of it there is no need to keep dragging this out, you both have fast bikes . no matter what the outcome was the other one would go home spend more money and come back and try again. as far as choose being on the team you know that will never happen , you have already decided down in your heart there is no way in the world he would ever be on the team, lets make him change and feel sorry and then we will kick in the b@lls and tell nope you cant be apart of us. since we are talking team decision are you gonna take a poll online for everyone who has bought hpr parts and are supporting the rand d? how can we all be part of it , if noone other than a few have a say. i have spent a pretty dime with them are you gonna ask my opinion on it and take it into consideration? i feel better now but serious you want to look at the big picture than look at it. without people suporting hpr with purchases would they be where they are today. there is no i in team.i took one for the hpr team thats what its about, it made me feel good not to help hpr but just to help a fellow racer, i knew who was gonna get the credit but we are only human help each other out in time of need.

Old 10-17-2006, 11:45 AM
Trailblazer

Ok I don't own a DS or for that matter even get into drag racing that deep but i live about 2 hours away from Sicily and me and one of my friends went down for the first time on Fri and Sat. I seen alot of bikes that i recognized and they were fast. I'll get to the point....I read this forum alot and rarely do I really even post but it seem to me that DSnut is a hypocrite. How can you claim to want to put the DS on top but then try to discredit everyone that people that run the same bike you do? If you wanna advance the DS shouldn't you being helping them in anyway you can and not be downing every single thing they say or do. I have read many of your posts and all you do is try to discredit people. Grow up.

Old 10-17-2006, 11:55 AM
Shed Knocker Rider
Harley Punk!
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

LOL, stop the Bomb on Bomb crimes![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Old 10-17-2006, 11:56 AM
amd
Pro Rider

Ha Ha Ha....Quote from DSNUT SACK........"I wont make a decision untill we decide as a team"

Alright John Force..Since when do you make a living off of this? If you cant make your own decision on to race him or not, then I must say you are holding out. I don't even really care about this whole race thing or engine building crap, but to me that is the most lame excuse I have ever heard. What the heck team are you even talking about? Is this your AAA team or what? Yeah I agree. This race will never happen. It wouldnt even happen if you guys both lived in the same house. Really since the big bad bike that went 4.0s is not even together anymore. How nice.

Man I need to gather a team and make some decisions on what I need to wear during the week. LMAO!!!! Team!!! Yeah I am starting a team. Who wants to be on my team? it will be cool. All the cool kids are doing it....lol!!!!

Old 10-17-2006, 11:57 AM
Shed Knocker Rider
Harley Punk!
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

....And lets just focus on "The Man" (YFZ's)![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Old 10-17-2006, 12:00 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

2big,

Scott Bennett is the only one (besides rcoop) that has called Glenn and HPR cheaters and that their stuff is over rated. He can't say that and expect that to be easily forgotten. You haven't harmed me or anyone else that I am aware of. Also, I am not asking permission for anything. We decided our racing was going to be a team effort back at dunefest and no one person makes a decision for a team. I have a limited amount of time to spend on this sport and having my own bike was taking up too much of it. My own bike only exalts me and ties up thousands of dollars of resources and it would never be #1. It makes sense in business to partner with others for greater success sometimes. That is what is happening.

I find it both humerous and annoying that some of you think only the pilot is important. None of you have ever made 4.0 pass on a single cylinder 4-stroke either........yet you mock my apprehension? lol

I am sorry you feel the way you do.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

Ron

Old 10-17-2006, 12:06 PM
Supersock
Hired Gun!
"Badges? We don't need no stinkin' badges!"
Received 167 Likes on 166 Posts

If my wife read the can-am threads lately, she'd never watch another soap opera. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 10-17-2006, 12:08 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Carry on this thread if you like. Fortunately this isn't prison and and I don't have to put up with a gangbang, lol[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 10-17-2006, 12:08 PM
Administrator¿
Resident Killer!
"A little nonsense now and then, is relished by the wisest men". Willy Wonka: 1971
Cigars! Earth ne'eer did breed such a jovial weed.
A Tiger Doesn't Lose Sleep Over Opinions of Sheep
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally posted by: Scootergptx
If my wife read the can-am threads lately, she'd never watch another soap opera. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Especially if it was named "As the paddles turn. lol.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: Choosetolose04 v/s DSNUT..........