CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

Boondocker Outtie

Search this Thread

Old 07-03-2007, 12:31 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Boondocker Outtie

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: AZSAND

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: 650VIPER

But while I wait, I cant help to wonder why everytime grown men have these discussions, we get someone on here trying to cause battles between us. What kind of comment is the gang up thing? Grow sum nuts. Talk for yourself.</end quote></div>

Its one of those things where a slow AZZ dude from gods holy land jumps into a conversation by calling people nitwits. When he couldn't lick the sand from my tripple buffs.HE AIN"T FAST ENOUGH.Its good hes selling the bike he can't acomplish anything with it.But You will always be my internet hero. THE VIPER FROM GODS COUNTRY.Im heading to my alter.[img][/img]

Oh and so you know baby boy i ran more nos in my life before you were born then you have to date. So drop that bold statement.Your not on the kindergarten play ground any more .

Jed is so much fun i bet he droped his coffe when he reads this one and kicks the dog.whhich im sure he has named AZsand by now.[img][/img][img][/img]</end quote></div>

Actually he named what the dog leaves piled in the yard, "AZSAND" [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Did you know it is illegal in Oregon to walk your dog in public and not pick up the AZSAND? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] lmao

Old 07-03-2007, 12:37 PM
Pro Rider
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

LMAO!!

We are talking about Ds's here loverboy. Not some 1973 mustang II you talk so highly of. Nitrous in your era was what you did for fun. You know, steal the bottle from the town dentist/doctor/vet/policemen. And run around the back and SNIIIIFFFFFF!!!! Were talking big boy stuff here.

And to reiterate, the only time your slow machine was in the same zip code as me, it got its **** handed to it by a little stocker spraying. It might not have been yours at the time, but its the same machine nonetheless!! Just get over it, your slow bus will never be in the same league as these real bikes. Everytime I think of that machine, images of short yellow buses come to mind. You know the ones you use to ride, they had tinted window and all.lol!

How did you know I was drinking coffee? And my dogs name is Rocky! I got something else I call Azsand!!! lmao!

Old 07-03-2007, 01:11 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

I got something else I call Azsand!!! lmao!</end quote></div>

Edit: I better watch it......gonna get banned again, lol.

Old 07-03-2007, 01:51 PM
Pro Rider
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Lol. Az can take it. Its some of the others that cant.

Old 07-03-2007, 02:38 PM
Trailblazer

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: AZSAND

But while I wait, I cant help to wonder why everytime grown men have these discussions, we get someone on here trying to cause battles between us. What kind of comment is the gang up thing? Grow sum nuts. Talk for yourself.</end quote></div>

Its one of those things where a slow AZZ dude from gods holy land jumps into a conversation by calling people nitwits. When he couldn't lick the sand from my tripple buffs.HE AIN"T FAST ENOUGH.Its good hes selling the bike he can't acomplish anything with it.But You will always be my internet hero. THE VIPER FROM GODS COUNTRY.Im heading to my alter.[img][/img]

Oh and so you know baby boy i ran more nos in my life before you were born then you have to date. So drop that bold statement.Your not on the kindergarten play ground any more .

Jed is so much fun i bet he droped his coffe when he reads this one and kicks the dog.whhich im sure he has named AZsand by now.[img][/img][img][/img]</end quote></div>

lol, NO WAY DUDE
GO COWBOYS!!

Old 07-03-2007, 03:47 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
THAT!!!!!Sounds down right sexy!

How did you know I was drinking coffee? And my dogs name is Rocky! I got something else I call Azsand!!! lmao!</end quote></div>

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] I thought about the same thing.IE viper but then its offensive to him he's not a skinny little tool that can't handle the spray.

OH god for give me and bless them little pigmees in new guinee.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img]

Old 07-03-2007, 03:58 PM
Pro Rider

Thread i started either opened up a can or old wounds?

Old 07-03-2007, 04:08 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
THAT!!!!!Sounds down right sexy!

Yes it did duddy sorry. Could you pass the popcorn.[img]i/expressions/devil.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/beer.gif[/img]

Old 07-03-2007, 04:19 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote><div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: AZSAND

How did you know I was drinking coffee? And my dogs name is Rocky! I got something else I call Azsand!!! lmao!</end quote></div>

[IMG][/IMG] I thought about the same thing.IE viper but then its offensive to him he's not a skinny little tool that can't handle the spray.

OH god for give me and bless them little pigmees in new guinee.[IMG][/IMG]</end quote></div>

......besides, Viper doesn't have to take pills just so he can stand up straight [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 07-03-2007, 06:01 PM
amd
Pro Rider

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Not some 1973 mustang II you talk so highly of.</end quote></div>

AH...The first year for the Mustang II was 1974 and was ran up to 1978. Then they went to the fox body in 1979. 73 Mustangs look like LTD's.

Just for your all's info...

Quick Reply: Boondocker Outtie