CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

Boondocker Outtie

Search this Thread

Old 07-03-2007, 12:59 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Boondocker Outtie

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: SANDWORKS

why dont you stay over at ondunes?</end quote></div>

You say that like its a bad thing??? Hurt my feelings[img]i/expressions/brokenheart.gif[/img]

Old 07-03-2007, 01:01 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
No Mercy Racing! Got NOS?

He must be surfin around over at ondunes if he knows he hangs around there .lol

Glenn it will be ok. Wash it away with a crown. It will wash away the frown. Dont listen to the clown, hes wearin a nightgown.[img]i/expressions/lips.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/moon.gif[/img] Dont make me get my flow on.

Old 07-03-2007, 01:04 AM
Pro Rider

Somewhere on this thread was said efi will adjust to air pressure while it's working with nitrous.

My dealer told me my Outy efi's were set to 6700', my elevation here, and would adjust as the quad changed elevations. He is now selling insurance.

I have also read that our efi's do not adjust for elevation changes, and that they can only be set for above or below 5000'.

Would someone explain to me how our efi's work, just an overview?

Old 07-03-2007, 01:08 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

What if they were spraying into the rev limiter? The outy would have to have no rev limiter and being an automatic should /could bounce off the liniter? On nos would do damage?

Old 07-03-2007, 01:11 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

Stay away from the bottle for the rest of the night Anni LOL while I pour another[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 07-03-2007, 01:19 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

I quit drinkin crown 3-4 weeks ago. I got the beer bong goggles on.lmao

Old 07-03-2007, 03:51 AM
Pro Rider

Its a BRP dealership that is puttin the NOS on. They should be able to tweak it rite.

Old 07-03-2007, 09:36 AM
Pro Rider

The silly thing about this thread is that the people that supposedly have this problem arent here. Like Jed said, its a he said, she said, and my brothers, uncle's sister kind of thing.

You dont need beer goggles (haha) to see this is all in the spirit of the old ATV connection alter-attitude, trash it first, ask questions later, forum post.

Anything other than facts about the build are purely conjecture and, as normal, are simply filled with dangerous and legally slanderous comments.

I've been in nitrous for a long time. There are a few people out there that blame everything on nitrous. How about we list the components of the actual build. If someone cant do that, then this is all just mental masturbation.

Old 07-03-2007, 10:11 AM
Pro Rider
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

HaHa, mental masturbation!

Actually, I really do want to know what happened to these engines. Just for my own info. Hopefully, someone can find this out and let us know. Then we can decifer in our own minds, what really is happening.

Kawi, I dont know the specifics on the Outtie Efi system. But it would be my guess it is run off a barometric pressure sensor, and an air temp sensor. On there sleds, it only accounts for some of the drop or rise in altitude. I had an aftermarket fuel box, that had different elevation program I put into it. If I was to change altitude more than about 2000', it would need to be changed. Likewise on really cold days, she was leaner than on normal days. So it lead me to believe they can only compensate to a certain degree. Now I dont know if its the same kind of system, but I bet its similar.
I would treat a Efi nitrous setup just like a carbed one. Check it before you spray, do a test run. Whatever it takes, then have at it.

Old 07-03-2007, 11:21 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
THAT!!!!!Sounds down right sexy!

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: 650VIPER

But while I wait, I cant help to wonder why everytime grown men have these discussions, we get someone on here trying to cause battles between us. What kind of comment is the gang up thing? Grow sum nuts. Talk for yourself.</end quote></div>

Its one of those things where a slow AZZ dude from gods holy land jumps into a conversation by calling people nitwits. When he couldn't lick the sand from my tripple buffs.HE AIN"T FAST ENOUGH.Its good hes selling the bike he can't acomplish anything with it.But You will always be my internet hero. THE VIPER FROM GODS COUNTRY.Im heading to my alter.[img]i/expressions/wine.gif[/img]

Oh and so you know baby boy i ran more nos in my life before you were born then you have to date. So drop that bold statement.Your not on the kindergarten play ground any more .

Jed is so much fun i bet he droped his coffe when he reads this one and kicks the dog.whhich im sure he has named AZsand by now.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: Boondocker Outtie