CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

New Can Am Outlander's on the way

Search this Thread

Old 07-10-2007, 10:54 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New Can Am Outlander's on the way

Buck wake up go to any GNCC and see who dominates the utility classes, all Can-Am's (Ute lites, ute limited and ute modified.
>>>>>>>>>>>>&g t;>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>&g t;>>>>>>>>>>

Ok. Im assuming you dont watch or read about the races. AC has taken the top spot a couple times now, in the last year i believe. But Can-AM has also been on top. They are both neck and neck 90% of the time. I cant comment on why buck came on here and bashed Can-Am. Im only here to defend BOTH machines. I am loyal to AC, and believe in their abilities strongly. I also believe Can-Am has a very fine machine. The comments about BOTH machines are wrong. Ive seen Can-Am pulling Cats out, and ive seen it the other way around. By the way, i too have a 3yr warranty, as AC backs up their machines also

Old 07-10-2007, 10:54 PM
Trailblazer

seems odd i have not broke a frame on my outty 400 and it dont have any aftermarket skids on it. Here where i live it is all mountains i have been over plenty of rocks with no problems.

Old 07-10-2007, 11:15 PM
Pro Rider

Ya, ok, that means that since Jimmy Johnson and Jeff Gordon have won more races than any others, that means that Chevy builds the best cars. Or if a Cummings diesel in a Dodge wins a truck pull then automatically Dodge makes the best pickups.

Old 07-10-2007, 11:17 PM
Range Rover

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: baddestoutlander400

seems odd i have not broke a frame on my outty 400 and it dont have any aftermarket skids on it. Here where i live it is all mountains i have been over plenty of rocks with no problems.</end quote></div>

excatly, Buckaroo is way out in left field noone breaks frames in half., some people that drive these things too fast over bad terrain (usually the boys on the 800's) dent them. with all thouse horses in the engine its easy to overdo it. thats why I say good idea to get skid plates right off the bat. they are cheap, and they will save yer machine from getting dented if you make a mistake.

many people think the machine is built wrong, or insufficently reinforced because of that. fact is if you know what you are doing (like baddestoutlander400) you probably can ride this machine in mountains and bad terrain without ever hurting the frame. however if you don;t or if you just make a mistake its nice to have the $250 safty net underneith to protect yer bike.

Old 07-10-2007, 11:31 PM
Range Rover

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: buckaroo50

I come in here to mention to a prospective buyer about the weak frame to take that into consideration, someone puts up a laundry list of warranty crap to be done and then someone else starts in on bashing the AC's that the only thing that AC's have is good GC and the Outlander's are superior in every other respect. Maybe they are in your own minds but not in the real world.

.</end quote></div>

dude you forgot to mention you were the first one to start the bashing. scroll back. and look you were right with your first post. good idea mention to him to check out the frame. that was just being courteous. However yer 2nd post was just bashing after I posted an honest representation of "possible issues" that some people have had so he would be well informed on his purchasing decision.

you responded to that post by assuming he would have EVERY SINGLE issue that i posted (realistically he might not have any of them) , that he would be responsible for taking care of them himself, and that they would be expensive to do, and that he could not use the bike in any terrain except his back yard unless he did.

all of which are wrong. if he experiences them they will be covered under warrany. if he chooses to fix them himself if he has them they are very cheap to do, and the bike is ready to ride out the door. go use it.. find out if yer experiencing issues and then deal with them IF they arrise.

firthermore.. you keep justifying yer bashing by saying other people started bashing you first.. scroll back dude only once you started the bashing did baddestoutlander400 sling the mud back at you by saying he had more power and all you had was GC. you started it bud. I have an idea, why don;t you end it. that way we can get back to talking about the bikes and the issues and stop saying mine is better than yers.

Old 07-10-2007, 11:46 PM
Pro Rider

OK let's call a truce. I started this topic and received some very good informative information regarding the Outlander. I want to thank those of you that have contributed positive comments, things I was not aware of. I will still buy my Outlander but will look very carefully at what I can do to resolve the concern mentioned earlier. The bent frame will be resolved by adding skid plates, the CVT leaking is not an issue with all the quads but I will look very closely at what I can do to fix it if it ever happens.
It is my belief that all the popular brands made today are very good and no one should be bashing another mans/woman's quad because it is different than his own. Each brand has it own uniqueness and if this uniqueness is what you are looking for then this is the quad for you.
Thanks again to all that contributed to the original topic.

Old 07-10-2007, 11:55 PM
Range Rover

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: Traildog

OK let's call a truce. I started this topic and received some very good informative information regarding the Outlander. I want to thank those of you that have contributed positive comments, things I was not aware of. I will still buy my Outlander but will look very carefully at what I can do to resolve the concern mentioned earlier. The bent frame will be resolved by adding skid plates, the CVT leaking is not an issue with all the quads but I will look very closely at what I can do to fix it if it ever happens.

It is my belief that all the popular brands made today are very good and no one should be bashing another mans/woman's quad because it is different than his own. Each brand has it own uniqueness and if this uniqueness is what you are looking for then this is the quad for you.

Thanks again to all that contributed to the original topic.</end quote></div>

sounds good. I hope you enjoy your new bike. I'm sure you will. post pics when you get it. always fun to see them in action.

Old 07-11-2007, 01:40 AM
Pro Rider

Seems that buckaroo is a tad juvenile and has way too much time on his hands. Good thing we live in the USA and have different makes to choose from.

buckaroo,

You ride what you like, and we'll ride what we like regardless of how much more superior you claim Arctic Cat is.

BTW, can you post some Youtube videos of yourself and your ATV doing some cool stuff? I'd love to see some of what you talk about.

Old 07-11-2007, 04:16 PM
Pro Rider

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CPz_DqrJhmU

Me doing a steep hill climb...(hence the end end when everyone is sad not to see me flip backwards...lol)

Check the other vidz of ppl rolling down the steep hill [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

BTW - Chevy does build the best and its must've been the old 24valve cummins that was pulling.

Old 07-11-2007, 11:05 PM
Pro Rider

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: Steveo10

<a target=_blank class=ftalternatingbarlinklarge href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CPz_DqrJhmU
">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CPz_DqrJhmU
</a>

Me doing a steep hill climb...(hence the end end when everyone is sad not to see me flip backwards...lol)

Check the other vidz of ppl rolling down the steep hill [img][/img]

Wacthed our video good job

BTW - Chevy does build the best and its must've been the old 24valve cummins that was pulling.</end quote></div>

Quick Reply: New Can Am Outlander's on the way