CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

Are we going to DS Days?

Search this Thread

Old 08-27-2007, 03:07 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Are we going to DS Days?

I only know how to work when the pressure is on, and the deadline is coming.... PipeLayer thought it was funny that I showed up last memorial day with none working when I arrived [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] All were running great by the end though. I don't plan on cutting it that close this time [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 08-27-2007, 03:58 PM
Military Rider
My hobbies are NASCAR, Rockin' in the Free World, and riding my Sand Pigs at every available opportunity.

Scott, can I get one of those decals 18" in red? Are your kids able to change the year and the location on the basic design? I'm sure that there are those of us on here that would like to contribute to their allowance and get some decals for the past DS Days that we attended. Just a thought...

No glass bottles or aluminum for me. I'm just going to be environmentally friendly and drink my Tree Top apple juice out of the plastic jug that it came in. Riiiight!!!!

Somebody save me a spot. Looks like BigRay is rolling out without Jimbo50 and myself. We should roll in no later than noon on Friday. Still playin' it by ear. We are staying until Tuesday though. Anyone else hanging around that much longer?

Old 08-27-2007, 04:08 PM
Pro Rider
Started riding ATVs in 1974!
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

NP Ace, any text you want...

I also got a present for you once you get there...... [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] Since I know how much you like NASCAR.

Old 08-27-2007, 05:24 PM
Pro Rider

Also, it would appear that by pics have been approved. I have that one of the decal that Scott's kids did for me. Check it out all.....

Old 08-27-2007, 06:39 PM
Elite Pro Rider

That looks great they just might be getting some more business will talk to ya at the mountain.

Old 08-27-2007, 08:15 PM
Pro Rider

MAN ! what a long day! takin my dad out for his 80th birthday in a few minutes. that should kill some time. I'm not as old as "his" age would make you think. he had me when he was 40

Old 08-27-2007, 09:29 PM
Pro Rider

Just got the last of the parts I needed in the mail for my dad's rebuild (Thanks Eric, you da man). I am holding off on doing my brother's bike for now, I have a different piston sitting around that I want Eric to check out and put new rings on for me.

Mine is almost ready to go, and I will have my dad's done in time now. So I will be loaded and ready to fly by Thursday night. will head out early Fri morning, so I am hoping to get to the mountain around 10am ish!!!

Old 08-27-2007, 11:42 PM
Range Rover
Has a DS 800 Turbo Nitrous EFI money eating monster!

[img]i/expressions/beer.gif[/img] Man , you guys are tough. the raptor is loaded and ready to ride . the ds is still in phoenix az. first the dyno blows up get that fix then the cdi burns up air freighting parts in overnight it may come together but it will be some long days Maybe some one can bring a extra redhead. be there thursday some time [img]i/expressions/moon.gif[/img]

Old 08-28-2007, 01:08 AM
Weekend Warrior

I'll be rolling in with Vic on Friday, Looking forward to meeting everyone, and seeing some crazy fast DS's.

I'll have the now famous Lectron 46 with me, hopefully someone can shed some light on this mystery carb for me. I talked to Eric, and I'm sure he will be able to get me straight, but I was expecting the situation to be righted another way.

See you all at the end of the week...................................

Old 08-28-2007, 01:16 AM
Pro Rider

Hey all!! Well I'm coming alone with 2 BRAND NEW Gsxr 1000s. I will have extra room..??( single ladies only lol!!). be there Sat. noon or so.. If Ray needs a ride?? I've got Ya covered, If ya want Ray? ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,"Well,,,, do ya?" ,,,, I'd add the "Punk" but Ray is to cool!!!
SST: THUMB UP YOUR WHAT??? Now I'm gonna TOTALLY pee all over your rig, Quad etc. (never sleep dude while i'm there!!) lol!! Drive safe man!!
Vic: I'll be there till tues. Leaving in the morning

Bud

Oh! sst you ever try a "palm pilot" the gals tell me it works better than your thumb..lol

Quick Reply: Are we going to DS Days?