CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

just stopping by

Search this Thread

Old 09-13-2008, 08:43 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default just stopping by

Hey guys for all that remember me I had been on the forums prob about a year ago and have been back very little since. I have tried to get on here as much as possible, but with work and school it's hard. Just wondering how everyone is making out and if there are any new project quads that have been done since.

Old 09-13-2008, 10:03 PM
Military Rider
My hobbies are NASCAR, Rockin' in the Free World, and riding my Sand Pigs at every available opportunity.
Default just stopping by

Welcome back around. There's been several conversion bikes lately, some GSXR1000's, mostly Busa's still though. We saw an awesome Kawi/DS conversion up at DS Days. A lurker on the forums but said he's join now that he's met the core group from out West here.

Are you going to UTI for your Ford training? My oldest son just graduated yesterday from UTI in Rancho Cucamonga. He's going to work for a few months and save up the money to go to UTI in Phoenix and get his deisel training. Counts as an AA once completed. $32,000 for 10 months of school was a dent in the savings account so I'm making him foot the bill for the Phoenix trip!

Old 09-13-2008, 11:58 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Default just stopping by

Nice to see you around. Hope all is going well.

Seth went to UTI in Phoenix for Diesel Technology. About 18 months total it was a lot cheaper back then. LOL I guess we are gettin old. LOL

Hope to see you around a little more but still real good to see ya even if not that often. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 09-14-2008, 02:17 AM
Pro Rider
Default just stopping by

I am actually goin to a school for Ford it's called Ford Asset. I go and take my college classes and my auto classes so I will have an associates degree along with my Ford Certs and the ASE certs that I have. There is a UTI around here, but is very expensive like you said and my schooling altogether is only 15,000 for 2 years of schooling which isn't bad. I know that the dealerships are really slow right now because I was just there a few weeks ago and was building emergency vehicle cars and working in the shop. Haven't really even ridden in months because it seemed to die out around here as everyone went to college and I even thought of selling my 450, but couldn't come to that conclusion. Other then that my 450 is still stock since I am paying off my Lightning, but hopefully soon I will get back into the endless mod's.