CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

Do not buy Bombardier or Can Am!

Search this Thread

Old 05-08-2010, 12:13 AM
Weekend Warrior
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Do not buy Bombardier or Can Am!

Do not buy from this company because customer service sucks! Went to a dealer to order a new fender kit. First can am said that they were available. After taking over 400.00 of my money they sent the front fender. A week later came the rear, broken. Bombardier now says the parts wont be available until August. Tried to call customer service and all I get is a voicemail that says "sorry...we are busy. Call back some other time" Well call this back can am . I will never buy from your company again if this is the best you can do.

Old 05-08-2010, 08:22 AM
Pro Rider

Dude quit your bitchin! They all have their issues! Yes it sucks but suck it up and deal with it. We have had polaris atvs down for months waiting on parts. It is more than likely your dealer that is giving you the run around and not can am. Sorry for sound like an *******. But that how it goes.

Old 05-12-2010, 04:36 PM
Pro Rider
I ride a little here and there......

Well i on the other hand have nothing but good things to say.....my motor went out for no reasons really on my 04 baja x that was slightly modded at the time and over warranty by about half a year....guess what bombardier ate it and replaced my motor....its not all bad but sure some of it is going to be.....but aren't they all???

Old 05-12-2010, 06:46 PM
Pro Rider
Is always changing bikes.

warranty and customer service is only as good as the dealer you buy from.

Old 05-13-2010, 04:32 AM
ʇsıʇɹɐ ɹǝʌolloɹ
Providing the enemies of the United States with the maximum opportunity to give their lives for their country since 1775.
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by lastguard
Do not buy from this company because customer service sucks! Went to a dealer to order a new fender kit. First can am said that they were available. After taking over 400.00 of my money they sent the front fender. A week later came the rear, broken. Bombardier now says the parts wont be available until August. Tried to call customer service and all I get is a voicemail that says "sorry...we are busy. Call back some other time" Well call this back can am . I will never buy from your company again if this is the best you can do.

You mean the Dealer sucks- not Can-Am.

Old 05-13-2010, 12:31 PM
Trailblazer

Ok! sounds great! I will have to sell my 3 DS650's and my DS450x!
From now on I will get a ???????
Dam!! I guess I will live with the bad customer service!

Old 05-13-2010, 12:40 PM
Pro Rider
Has been here a long time!
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by lastguard
Nice first post! Welcome to the forum...

Old 05-13-2010, 01:10 PM
Supersock
Hired Gun!
"Badges? We don't need no stinkin' badges!"
Received 165 Likes on 164 Posts

First off, welcome to the forums.

Have you contacted any other dealers in your area? It's seems to me they would want to step up and take care of a customer a little better.

That being said, I've tried to call Polaris customer service, and the results weren't much better. Then I walked into my dealer and talked to someone. They were much more helpful in resolving my situation.

Old 05-13-2010, 03:36 PM
Pro Rider

Welcome to the forums and welcome to life. Just cause you had one bad go at it doesnt mean there isnt another way to skin a cat. If a part is backordered they should be able to show you something from the distrubution center with a release date. Also if you act poorly you will get poor serive. Go to another dealer and try again

here are some customer service numbers for Can-Am USA

FOR CUSTOMER ASSISTANCE, CALL:
U.S.A.: (715) 848-4957
Canada: (819) 566-3366
Find a dealer
Alternatively, you can call us at 1-877-4My Ride (1-877-469-7433)

Wow guess what they have an online catalog. here is the link there is some kind of log in process but I am sure you can figure it out.
http://www.can-am.brp.com/en-US/owne...s-catalogs.htm

I love the internet... total reasearch time 3 minutes or less.
Time to sign up and post?

Old 05-20-2010, 09:43 AM
Weekend Warrior

Wow your first post is so nice. Not a good way to start out fella! This is a great forum and the guys here provide alot of help to alot of people myself included.

The can-am atvs are the best in my opinion. Nothing is perfect and not everybody is gonna have the same experiences but deal with them and move on.

My dad bought a new f250 in 93' and had nothing but problems with it. It spent 90 days in the shop in the 6 months he owned it. He wound up trading it off. He's told every one about his bad experience in 93'. People still buy fords today and they have millions of satisfied customers. I bought a 05' mustang when they came out it was a piece of junk and spent prolly 30 days in the shop the 6 months I owned it. Yet there are still millions of happy mustang owners.

I'm not going onto mustang forums and telling all the followers that mustangs suck and they shouldn't buy one. Doesn't make sense!

Quick Reply: Do not buy Bombardier or Can Am!