CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

And the winner is???

Search this Thread

Old 07-17-2002, 12:40 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
THAT!!!!!Sounds down right sexy!
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

WOW sounds like your goimg to town 14 but you better settle for beating raptors. im telling you i have ran rappys and ds's both and im telling you i feel jeffs ds on gas can blow away the sparks 690 and ive run them both.[hate to put you on the spot jeff or randy ]but it ain't even close.on alcohol it's over. no more. park the rappy's. go home. no dice. asta mon yana .asta la vista baby.LOL!! LMAO!!

Old 07-17-2002, 01:09 AM
Pro Rider

<< WOW sounds like your goimg to town 14 but you better settle for beating raptors. im telling you i have ran rappys and ds's both and im telling you i feel jeffs ds on gas can blow away the sparks 690 and ive run them both.[hate to put you on the spot jeff or randy ]but it ain't even close.on alcohol it's over. no more. park the rappy's. go home. no dice. asta mon yana .asta la vista baby.LOL!! LMAO!! >>

Wow! thats some pretty bold statements!![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] I'm sure jeff and randy have stomp @ss machines, but your comment on parking the rappy's was a bit much, don't you think? And as far as jeff's and Randy's machine running down a sparks 690 raptor remains to be seen, lets not speculate and run em! (sorry also to put Jeff and Randy on the spot, but you guys are subject due to your machines being boss as far as the DSs are concerned and being the raptors direct competitor. Take it with grain assult)
Hopefully some day I will have a chance to run up against some fast DSs like jeff's and Randy's , but I will be so bold to say I'm not too worried about the outcome.

Jay

Old 07-17-2002, 01:21 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
THAT!!!!!Sounds down right sexy!

Hey velocity im having fun with 14 if you've ever noticed 14 loves to hammer me when he get's a chance and i take advantage of him when i can.all in good fun.
and if it offends you im sorry. But if and when you come to run me bring your YZ426F so we can realy run.

ps : For you its bold to make statments like mine.Ive spent the money and the time to run these guys and know what im talking about.and who have you ran and what experence do you have.

Old 07-17-2002, 01:33 AM
Pro Rider

<< Hey velocity im having fun with 14 if you've ever noticed 14 loves to hammer me when he get's a chance and i take advantage of him when i can.all in good fun.
and if it offends you im sorry. But if and when you come to run me bring your YZ426F so we can realy run.
>>

Cool! And yes well break out the bikes. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img] Sorry if I came off as a bit of an @ss myself, Marks a good friend of mine and I did'nt realize you were trash talkin buddies.

Jay

Old 07-17-2002, 02:00 AM
Elite Pro Rider

Iam not skeered!!! Throw scooby doo in the mix also!!!! I better be fast cause i doubt that i will like eating crow.

Bob- you and Gary better work a little later tonight. You got to back all this up.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 07-17-2002, 02:01 AM
Pro Rider

azsand,
As far as the competition around heres concerned, well lets just say its Banshee city. It's not out of the norm to see 100hp alky banshees or 140+hp alky/turbo banshees. So lets just say theres plenty of competition around here, and no I don't stand a chance of beating these guys![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] The fastest machines I've run up against to this date and have beatin are Dirtwerks 420 alky banshees(300' sand drags). As far as 4-stokes are concerned around here we have a couple of trinity 686s, a couple Dirtwerks 465ex Alkys, a truck load of stage2 DSs, and a whole bunch of 673 raptors. And none of the 4-strokes around here pose a threat. I'm not saying any of the above mentioned machines are slow by any means because there not its just the fact that I have alot of R&amp;D/money tied up in my motor (more than I even care to talk about :frown[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]. I just think it would be great to run up against some other highly modded 4-strokes (or should I say people crazy enough to spend the kind of money we do on our toys) win or lose. And it looks like I'll get my chance at the up and coming 4-stroke wars.

Old 07-17-2002, 02:16 AM
Pro Rider

ok bombthreat187 BRING IT, STOP TALKIN ALL THIS TRASH AND BRING UR DS ON DOWN. U WANNA MAKE IT A BET, THATS FINE. &quot; put up or shut up &quot; i'm getting sick of u just talkin, i have asked u twice to come and race, but u just keep talkin... bring it!

anyone else going to walden anytime soon???

Old 07-17-2002, 03:04 AM
Pro Rider

Man.....and the mods keep coming. Soon as I feel I have caught up to the group there they go again!

Old 07-17-2002, 03:47 AM
Pro Rider

Sheesh. And I thought MX was expensive!! Go Texas!

Old 07-17-2002, 11:00 AM
Pro Rider

lmfao disturbed660 if you want it so bad come and get it as i said in every message .ny,pa,nj any where around me ?. drive your craptor down to any where in the east cost and ill be there .im not wasting my time to drive to you after i just seen a fellow dser put a spanking on u . so if you are that big of a bad *** whats a littel drive ?? ..come on down fool .

Quick Reply: And the winner is???