CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

And the winner is???

Search this Thread

Old 07-17-2002, 02:22 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I must say that it is a little much to ask disturbed to drive 2000 miles to race you. Also you are talking a little too much trask for the mods that you have listed. I am a fellow DS lover and Would love to see disterbed get his but beat again LOL, but I would have to put my money on him and his raptor (ducking for cover) That is a fast bike even at 7000 ft so if you bring it down to see level it will only get faster.

It is my quest to beat him next time we ride but that will take some money. I have the same set up as you but I have the rev box and he could beat me all day on the hill and hang with me in the drags. This is just my .02$

BTW Demon has no internet at this time so if you would like to talk trash to him Disturbed you will have to go through me first. LOL

As for the rematch we will be heading up to St Anthonys the weekend of the 16 of aug if you are interested.

Old 07-17-2002, 02:36 PM
Pro Rider

i here what your saying about driving 2000 mile .thats why i won,t wast my time driving all that way to race a loud mouth punk . but i have a few more thing in my ds that are not in my sig . and i ride with about 5 raptors and only one of those can take me in a race every time and hes got some big bucks in that raptor .but they are all some what moded up bikes .. so im very willing to take my chance of racing him .. but i for one know he will never drive down to me for the race and im not wasting my vac time to drive to race a loud mouth punk .. but the offer still stands if he want to come any where close to me ill be there .

ps. im tring to make it to the east coast ds day .. so is that closer for u disturbed???

Old 07-17-2002, 09:56 PM
Pro Rider

All right, all right, all of you quit your bickering LOL. Bombthreat, dude, I hate to say it but you'll loose, and probably loose bad. Most normaly modded DS's CAN NOT hang with mine and he did. Me and DSa have been doing alot of tuning on his bike and have got him running pretty dang good. He can even beat me if I am not totally on top of my game. Disturbed beat him, so it should go without saying. Unless you have a quad like mine that is then, it might be different.

Disturbed, ask yourself one thing, Do you really think I will leave mine how it is before we race again? Yah right, trust me I have some stuff cooking and if it all works out, The Demon is going to be a whole new fire breather. If not well then I just hope your as cool as I have been about beeting you LOL. Oh yah you did beat that race but should I tack on all the other flat draggs that ummm, well you know. Ohhh and by the way, your welcome to come riding with us anytime you want. As for the rematch, I am afraid that by the time I get another open weekend Waldon will be under snow so who knows but For sure next year or maybe if you get serious about 4-stroke wars we could do it there if I go.

Ummm Who was the first one down the hill? Ok maybe it wasn't the more extreme one but I dont care LOL

PS Does anybody have a Old DS head that they would be willing send my way for some expirimenting? Not a good head, one that is cracked or whatever.

Old 07-18-2002, 01:32 AM
Pro Rider

Are you forgetting someones BAJA around here?!! Thant would be a shame!!

Old 07-18-2002, 09:03 AM
Pro Rider

Yours is not "normal" I think he means pipe, filter, cdi, and jet kit. Yours has a little 45mm advantage LOL

Old 07-18-2002, 06:28 PM
Pro Rider

Bombtheart- ur right i would waste ur time! silly ol' me wanna race a ds w/ a slip on. wow what r pumping outta that bad boy 50-60hp???
u gotta be like the fastest ds around. watch out demon looks like we got another speedster!!! whatever dude

DSaholic- i would like and come to St Anthonys on the 16th, i'll talk to some friends to see if they wanna go??? i really don't want to go by myself. i would really like the rematch to be at walden though!

DEMON-I KNOW what u got cookin, NOS BIG DEAL. but u have no idea would i have " cookin" our race a made a little buzz w/ a few poeple. im lookin at a few ideas that will make ur " fire breather" look like a poke-mon w/ a cold. haha thats was funny. oh and was that guy u and DSa talkin about named nino that had then set up has me???
well im out!

Old 07-18-2002, 06:40 PM
Pro Rider

lmao ....very intelligent post u got there . you should be a writer ..lol

Old 07-18-2002, 06:50 PM
Pro Rider

Disturbed, I'm heading out to St. Anthony fo the 15th. You should come if you can. St. A makes Rocks Springs look like Walden and Walden look like the sandbox in your backyard. The place is truly awesome and will really test you and your machine. Plus it's only at 5000 feet so you get a little more power.

Old 07-18-2002, 07:12 PM
Pro Rider

Disturbed, Yes the guy with the same setup as yours is named nino. Why do you ask? I can't really say much but demon has a little more cooking than NOS. If it all works out that will be one fast quad!!

If you could make it to St. A's it would be worth the trip.

Old 07-19-2002, 05:19 AM
Pro Rider

DSa- i ask cuz nino has emailed me about what i have done to my raptor. just puting 2 and 2 together! i asked some of my friends if they wanted to go and its a maybe, go to the dunes or go see my best friend who just moved down to AZ. i dunno well see

i know he was thinkin about NOS, sh** thats all he said "when i get my NOS " but what eles does he got " cookin " ???? bore???
whatever it is i'll get him next time!!!

Quick Reply: And the winner is???