CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

boycott PAMMI

Search this Thread

Old 11-05-2002, 11:19 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default boycott PAMMI

First of all, the boycott thing is way out of wack. What would the guys with Pami engines do?

Next, Knutz Concepts is still in buisiness, though barely. He is presently rebuilding my engine with parts that he has in stock.

OK now before you guys jump all over me, I'm not saying that Don is not in the wrong. I'm just telling you guys that he's still in buisiness and the reason I am doing business with him is because he has the knowledge and the parts to do the job. AND he just happens to live in my area.

Where else would I get a set of Pami valve springs and a vlave in such short notice without paying an arm and a leg to get it here from Germany.

Sorry if I pissed anyone off, and I fell for the missing motor guys, but I can't boycott Pami!

Old 11-06-2002, 12:02 AM
Pro Rider
Default boycott PAMMI

King, I understand what you are saying, but I've never been one to beat around the bush. And remember Wayne's motor has been missing since Jan. and everyone on this forum knows Don has worked on my engine at least 3 times since then. I'm not the one doing anything wrong. I just need my stuff fixed and there are no other alternatives right now.

To be quite honest with everyone here, I even mentioned to my wife that I would like to put up the money need to get these engines back. She obviously shot that down.

I would be more than willing to fork over some cash like 14mins suggested awhile back.

Old 11-06-2002, 12:04 AM
Pro Rider
Default boycott PAMMI

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img]

Old 11-06-2002, 12:17 AM
Elite Pro Rider
Default boycott PAMMI

vEGAS- DON CAN WORK ON YOUR MOTOR and you pay him??? He bought those parts with the missing motor boys money. How come you can get work done and the missing motor boys can't. They paid $$ also. Man, oh man.

Tune in for the next episode of jerry springer

"my cusin is in bed playin with pammi crank""

Old 11-06-2002, 12:24 AM
Range Rover
Default boycott PAMMI

Boycott Hiper Technology and Aerocharger
Hey you guys if your going to email to help out those who got ripped off, email http://www.hiper-technology.com/ and http://www.aerocharger.com/. I paid thousand of $$$$ for a turbo setup and all I ever got was my bike back in peices and promises from Tom at Hiper that he would make thing right. Never happened. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img]

I just finished emailing Team Pami

Hope some of you guys email Hiper & Aerocharger

Old 11-06-2002, 02:07 AM
Elite Pro Rider
Default boycott PAMMI

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img]

Old 11-06-2002, 03:00 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
Default boycott PAMMI

Boycott Sam Coe because AzSand's engine blew up. Oh, and Boycott Yamaha because of the bad tranny in the '01 Raptor. You know, once Round Table pizza delivered the wrong pizza to me so boycott them too.

This isn't rational.

Knutz ia a manufacturer's rep. (not an employee) and it sounds like his direct agreement is ending (obviously for one reason, failing to deliver for his customers.)

A manufacturer's rep is a lot like a franchise (like Round Table Pizza). Would you stop going to ALL Round Table Pizza's just because you had a bad service at one of them? I am in sales as a manufacturer's rep. and the factory has very little knowledge of what we do on a day to day basis. Typically, if a manufacturer (or franchise) is not happy with the performance of their rep. they will work with them as long as possible to try to fix the problem and as a last resort, they will cancel the agreement. These agreements (contracts) are quite often like a home rental agreement in that it cannot be cancelled without some sort of notice.

Knutz is NOT an employee of Pami so they are not responsible for his actions. This is not just a $4k loss for Wayne Aren't there 6 missing motors? $24k is a lot of money for me and I would guess that is a lot of money for Team Pami.

Also, don't think just because Pami sells to Knutz that they are this BIG engine builder. I would guess they are no different than many ofthe shops here in the states (a small hole in the wall run by a very knowledgeable person (Sam Coe, Sparks, Ron Wood, etc.) I have never been there or seen there shop so if you have tell us all but, don't say Pami is this big company if you don't know for sure.

I don't think Wayne did anything wrong but, from what I have heard (and I must admit it is limited) Pami has done nothing wrong either. I dont remember seeing anything on here about Pami failing to perform. Was this one of Don's excuses?

BlueLeader is right on this. Sue him.

14mins, "ANYBODY BUYING PAMMI BEFORE THIS IS RESOLVED IS A ..... " I have bought from Pami recently. I really don't believe my purchase or anyone elses purchase will make a difference on Don's problems. I appreciate you sticking up for your friend (I would hope my friends would do the same) but, don't bash on the rest of us here. We are all friends here and I have always enjoyed your posts. Calling me out on the forum isn't going to help Wayne or anyone else.

Old 11-06-2002, 03:25 AM
Elite Pro Rider
Default boycott PAMMI

First off i do not know wayne, i have never talked to him. If you know some people have gotten screwed WHY RISK GETTING YOURSELF SCREWED NEXT> MIGHT, MIGHT NOT HAPPEN.

in the end the end company should step up.

if you hire home depot to do a install- they sub it out-if all goes wrong- home depot will step up in the end even though they subed it out.

there is no way to put a good spin on this!!

Old 11-06-2002, 10:14 AM
Pro Rider
Default boycott PAMMI

14mins you got it all wrong. If a take your engines to a shop too have it work on. The first shop says they can not due and have too send it to a third shop that can due the work you ok it. When the third shop dose the engine work and ask too be paid but your shop has run off with out paying them or returning your money or engine to you. You are out of engine and money and the third shop that did the work is out of money for services done. How it is there fault? Both of you are victims of the first shop that you went too in the first place.

Old 11-06-2002, 10:21 AM
Pro Rider
Default boycott PAMMI

I just got my reply from Team Pami tought you guys might like to read what they wrote back:

Thankyou for your email,

we, Team Pami are in contact with Wayne - that`s the only
motor (from that missing motor group) we have.

The problems are:
- The parts and our work for this motor isn`t paid, nothing.

- This motor (and the order) was send to us from "Knutz Concepts",
custom said (the German and the U.S.) it has to go back to the
same person from where it came ! (Don)

- The owner of a second motor (not from that "missing motor group")
which came together with Wayne`s motor, is still "unknown" - what
should we do with that???

- Even if I would send Wayne`s motor back; it`s empty, no gearbox, crank,
clutch....only a modified case? Don has the other parts.

And please "a last thing" - this situation isn`t our fault, we try to help,
but we don`t want to discuss that at different forums.

I hope this explainations are what you`re expecting,

Gottfried - Team Pami

Quick Reply: boycott PAMMI