CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

Need Pami cam grind specs PLease

Search this Thread

Old 02-13-2003, 04:07 AM
Elite Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Need Pami cam grind specs PLease

Knutz- you opening back up?? Good luck in the future

Old 02-13-2003, 08:51 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

Sorry, don't mean to jump to comclusions. Its just so easy with what's went on the past year.

Anyway, Knutz, I'm okay with the cams I got from Wayne afterall - I actually think I'll like this arrangement better - but I don't want the other guy that they may belong to upset if he got the wrong stuff. Get a hold of him, and if he just doesn't care at all, I'll keep what I got, but if he wants these cams back, I'll talk to him direct about a swap if you can give me his contact info. I'm afraid to send them to you, you've got a lot going on, and it will be easier to insure he gets them timely if I ship them straight to him.
Thanks for replying.

Old 02-13-2003, 11:12 AM
Pro Rider

No, I'm not opening back up. I have a regular job now and am working full time. I still have things I have to correct such as money that I owe some people and I want to make everything as right as I can.

I do not give out other customers information, so I will not have you contact this customer directly. I've been approached about buying my customer listings and would not sell them out of respect to my former customers. I offered to send you the Team Pami cams first, and then when you recieve them, send the RWR cams back. That should eliminate any concerns you have about problems I have had in the past. I would be trusting you because I can understand people questioning my word.

I would very much like to give you the proper cams and return the other customer his proper cams. I hope you will let me do that so you have the cams that you thought you had purchased and he can have his own back.

Old 02-13-2003, 11:16 AM
Elite Pro Rider

hightower i have the a-1 cams and i like them so far, i'm geared at 15-43 so the bottom still feels good but the top is great and it pulls hard.

Old 02-13-2003, 11:25 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

I don't understand why you still have those cams. Why doesn't the owner of the ones I have, have Wayne's?
My Web springs arrive tomorrow, then the head goes to the port shop for a week, and I need them to reassemble it with the new dual rates because I don't have the tools. I already bought the shim-under-bucket conversion for this higher lift, and I'm not gonna waste time waiting for other cams, or waste money using shim-under-bucket on sport cams. I don't want to be down for a year, I only want to be down for how long it actually takes. Have the cams you have reground, then ship them to your customer.
Thanks for the piston info, I appreciate it.

Old 02-13-2003, 11:43 AM
Pro Rider

Thank You.

I simply wanted to make things the way they should have been, but you feel the need to take advantage of a mistake at my expence. You just found out the difference, yesterday, so what is the big deal. I could send them over night if that is what you need. Instead you feel you got a better cam with the RWR cams and you are saying "too bad" to myself and my other customer. I'll take care of the other customer if I have to buy him new RWR cams.

One of these days you will be the victom of a mistake like this, and I hope the other particapants take the same "too bad" attitude you do. What goes around, comes around.

What more can I do? I'm not in business, I just want to clear things up, but greed on someone elses behalf prevents this.

You might want to run your figures again. The Team Pami cams would be higher lift, shorter duration, anyway.

Old 02-13-2003, 11:57 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

They are not RW cams, because they have no markings or ID indicating it according to what I've read. I guess they are Web.
What goes around does come around - I'm taking advantage of nothing here. Everybody is tired of all your stories, I read and heard all I need over the past year to make me feel just fine with what I'm doing. You're out nothing - the cams you have aren't going anywhere, or they would have already.

Old 02-13-2003, 03:04 PM
Pro Rider

If your not taking advantage, then why don't you want the cams that you originally paid for? You would lose absolutely nothing, you would end up with exactly what you paid for. Instead, you think you have recieved something better than what you paid for, so you want to keep it despite the fact that you know it belongs to someone else.

You feel that I screwed people, so it's OK to screw me. If they aren't going anywere, why do you figure I am trying to get them back?

As far as I'm concerned, that puts you right up there with the kind of person the knowingly buys a stolen bike and thinks it's OK because the guy that stole it went to jail. I didn't steal the cams, and I won't go to jail for it, but I will not screw the customer that owns them, so it will cost me money that could have been used to re-pay those that I owe. I hope you feel really good about it. Congradulations, you helped get back at Knutz, despite the fact that I never did anything wrong to you. Good for you.

There is a short list of people that I did wrong, and if they were to do this, I would simply bite the bullit and deal with it. Your simply taking advantage of a mistake and couldn't care less about the results.

Old 02-13-2003, 03:14 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

What advantage you idiot?? Are the cams not valued the same?? Actually I think the Webs are cheaper anyway. DO you really think I want anything to do with you or your dealings after what I know? Like I said, I want my motor done next week, not next year.
Come to Indiana and call me a thief to my face you LOSER IDIOT!!
Oh, and done with this thread. Reply all you want from here, but I have better things to do than give you more opportunities to spout forth crap from your keyboard.

Oh, and why haven't you contacted the guy whose cams you say I have and told him to get a hold of Hightower on ATVC? Never occured to you huh? That's what I figured.

Old 02-13-2003, 03:27 PM
Pro Rider

First off, you know the cams belong to someone else and you chose to keep them. I've told you that I would overnight you the proper ones befor you send the others back, so you would lose no time and there would be no risk of me doing anything wrong. They would be on the way to you already if you had just said OK.

Second, I didn't call you a thief, but if that's the way you feel, I won't disagree. I simply put you at the same ranking as someone that would knowingly buy from a thief. If you feel that someone elses loss is your gain, let your conscience be your guide. If the guy that bought AZSands bike knew it was stolen when he bought it, you and he should make good friends.

As for saying anything to your face, no problem. You seem to be the keyboard tough guy. Rather than spend money to see someone like you, I would rather use that money to gett my costomers paid back. Please, let me know when you would like to come to Vegas and tell me what a loser idiot I am in person. I'll hold my breath for that.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img]

By the way, not that it's anyones business, but he is in the Air Force Reserves and his wife told me he has been called to duty. I think he and his family have a bit more to worry about than some cams. Besides, it's my mistake and my place to handle it.

I'm glad to see I have you all worked up. I'm simply disgusted and writing it off. I thought this would have been any easy correction, to get you the cams you paid for. I guess greed is more important to you than doing the right thing.

Quick Reply: Need Pami cam grind specs PLease