CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

Dumont this weekend?

Search this Thread

Old 03-12-2003, 11:16 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Dumont this weekend?

do u run 4th gear with the 12:42 sprocket on?

Old 03-12-2003, 08:01 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

No, It won't pull 4th gear with my fat azz on it. It does pull 3rd strong though. I've never thought to have my son try 4th. Maybe we'll give that a shot this weekend.

Old 03-12-2003, 08:15 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: VEGAS650
Originally posted by: XxDumontRaptorxX
Mario had a bit of a methanol + 105 octane + lead = nasty smelling Sh*t but it ran very strong, those red lights are cool, easy to spot him when i wanted to get my butt handed to me. With these 8 paddles im sure that I wont hold up as well as I could with 10 paddles as Mario assured me. I want to give some 10 paddles a try, maybe ill have some by easter [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] I need to beat that fat guy on the banshee, its embarissing being about 150 pounds and being beat by someone who is 250+ Not only was it embarissing but I looked at the biggest plumbers crack for 8 seconds up the hill (after he caught up after my hole shots)

yes, Mario is faster than I am but then I never claim to be the fastest.
Cosidering he has a 105mm piston and he's running Methanol, I think I do pretty good against him.

He runs stock gearing so he won't race you from the bottom of the hill. He always wants to get a running start.

DumontRaptor be carefull, 10 paddles may be too much.

I only run 9's.

By the way, the fat guy on the Banshee has a Trinity 420 long rod kit in it!

I can't beat him either!
first of all me and mario raced from the bottom of the hill and he beat me worse from the bottom then from the running back from the starting point. He had a blown headgasket and he also had a blown clutch when he raced you. So his bike wasn't running at its best, but you do have a fast DS as well. I think im going to gain a tooth and try to pull 3rd faster, ill have the gearing tuned in to my weight by easter so i can kick azz and have fun!

Old 03-12-2003, 08:37 PM
Pro Rider

not if i am there and my baby is broke in,we need to hook up,she will be in the shop in the near future for minor upgrades..lol

Old 03-12-2003, 08:44 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

What are you doing Sam?

Old 03-12-2003, 08:49 PM
Pro Rider

well let's say it wont be just you and your bro lining up at dumont anymore ,there will be 2 raps picking on larry..lol

not sure yet,maybe what you are runing or go 686,but i am thinking stock bore..

Old 03-12-2003, 09:06 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: raptor03
well let's say it wont be just you and your bro lining up at dumont anymore ,there will be 2 raps picking on larry..lol

not sure yet,maybe what you are runing or go 686,but i am thinking stock bore..

Hey Larry, looks like you could use a teammate!
[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Unfortunatly I have commitments Fri and Sat nights.

Old 03-12-2003, 09:17 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Well, you've rode mine once, so you know what that'll get ya. You've seen the azz end of it enough up them hills to know whats up. A real 686 would be nice to, the stock bore way is less expensive though. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] When are you planning on this?

Al, we'll let ya slide this time but, ya gotta at least be there for easter or sooner. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 03-12-2003, 09:19 PM
Pro Rider

Heck yea dude..And I couldn't ask for a faster one than you thats for sure. I need me a 90 pounder that can handle a DS like the Raptor boys use LOL[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 03-12-2003, 09:25 PM
Pro Rider

as soon as that tax check rolls in,i have the rims and tires done but need the speed,cant wait to get out with you guys again,when is the next big trip to dumont or glamis,like a4 day weekend or 3 day weekend,let me know so i can take the days off..

so how is the bike running,and it is hell a cheaper than the craycraft686....

buy the time i get it done im sure you or larry will have a trick up your sleeve..

Quick Reply: Dumont this weekend?