Chinese Quads Brands such as Jetmoto, Yamoto, Redcat, V-Bike, Hi Bird, and Kazuma

What bolts to Locktite on FX-150 mkII

Search this Thread

Old 03-29-2005, 03:21 AM
Weekend Warrior
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default What bolts to Locktite on FX-150 mkII

Is yours a Kazuma 150 MKII also? Where was it shipped from? Mine came out of Texas. When you get it together I would love to find out how it runs. What size sprocket did it come with? What’s the speed it reaches? My tires had crazy pressure in them. 3 where at 14 psi, and the other one was at 1 psi. Suggested is 4-7 psi.

Old 03-29-2005, 08:36 PM
Trailblazer

I believe the KMX is a completely different bike than the rfx MKII. Is the kmx manual or automatic? Also the rfx has a very detailed owners manual that actually does suggest changing the gear oil. And just for laughs my meercat 50 does outrun the rfx 150 that I have. No kidding. But i Fixed the problem that my wife was having with her 150. I replaced it with a trx 250 ex. That seemed to be the easiest fix.

Old 03-29-2005, 09:54 PM
Trailblazer

The 110's are manual tranny, The RFX 150 MKII is a fully automatic tranny. I very much doubt that the gearing will be interchangeable. It does go into reverse fine and there is no sign of damaged gears. But it does seem that the reverse/drive tranny is the problem. That is where the gear ratio tranfers from something that might be fast to something that just isnt fast. If yours is the Fully Automatic (no shifting at all) please keep me posted on how fast it goes. I am still fighting with this guy for warranty stuff and I would like to be positive that it is only my bike that is the problem, but I see JTA1980 is having a very similar problem. JTA1980 are you having a problem with this guy warrantying anything for you?? I see that you bought it from the same clown. Do you know exactly how fast yours is?? Where are you at in Fla. I am north of Tampa wanna race to see who has the slowest rfx?? hahaha

Old 03-29-2005, 10:29 PM
Weekend Warrior

I can't get anything from him. I'm south of Tampa about 1 hour (Sarasota). Funny you got the 250. I was looking at the Honda 300. How does the 250 run? Where did you get it? The only problem is I don't know who to give the Kazuma to, and I want to get it running right, or at least better before I get rid of it. I think it's about 25-26, but that’s wide open giving it all it’s got. It sounds like mine might be a little faster.

Old 03-29-2005, 11:07 PM
Pro Rider

I am sorry to hear about the problems you guys are having with the bikes. And the worst thing about it is if the bum dealer you bought them from would just do what he is supposed to (the right thing) he would be getting positive posts and maybe get more business. I guess I'll never know!!! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]
www.racewayatv.com

Old 03-30-2005, 09:56 AM
Trailblazer

the kmx 150 is auto and i may have misworded instead of refering to the gears i should have said sprockets rear and front and they should interchange with the 110s the owners manual that came with the rfx is excatly the same that came with the kmx 150
my friends kmx 150 with a 120# rider goes 42 mph
now the new rfx 150 mkII got it together and test rode yesterday after it warmed up and the choke released it ran fine i would say its going faster than 24 it does break in and gain some speed the old kmx ran around 30 at first from looking at it i cannot tell the difference between the two engines other than the shifting setup after riding for about 10 min in the rain you could pull the front end up if you pulled and wot very simalar to the yamoto 150 ill check the sprocket and count the teeth for ya
make sure the choke is coming off after it is warm you could tell the diffence when riding maybe raceway knows a way to go around the choke also check the brakes my rear disk was dragging had to adjust it alittle now it rolls with very little effort when not running

about the dealer got mine in MN bought a 50 from them last summer my kid burned up the starter on a fri afternoon and it was his fault hit the button and held it too long with the switch turned to off called the guy i bought it from explained to him what happened he dropped off his own 50 for me too ride took mine replaced the starter for only $47 and we got to ride that weekend

i discussed these posts with him he told me if i had a problem bring it right back and try a different one or money back

Old 03-31-2005, 12:26 AM
Trailblazer

I hope you have better luck with yours. I only have the red one left. I was able to sell the blue one.I have some Honda shocks coming for it that I am going to try before I completely let it go. We got the 250 ex tuesday so now we really have no use for it. I am going to keep tinkering with it just for fun and see if I can get it to go any faster with little money out of pocket. I was considering a little taller tire in the rear and the 23 tooth sprocket change. I am going to see if John can get me one. Maybe even a 15 tooth in the front if there is such a part available. If you get curious and decide to pull off your clutch cover (6 bolts holding on the foot peg first) let me know how many revolutions it takes your rear clutch for the tires to make one revolution. As I have said before, mine takes 17 to 1 tire rotation. Does your seem to be about 1/2 throttle to make it move?? Maybe I will use it for a guinnea pig bike just for this forum to help out others. But my meercat 50 is absolutely flawless so far and my 2yo is doing great on it. I would definitely recommend it to anyone. Thanks and good luck.

Old 04-05-2005, 03:36 PM
Trailblazer

To all those questions regarding the Kazuma FX 150 MKII abouot going 35-45 Mph.

This is the direct line from customer service at Kazuma after trying to get them to warranty the product because it was not going the advertised speed.------

--- Sunny-Kazuma USA <Sunny@kazuma-us.com> wrote:

> Mike:
> I don't see the advertised speed, but I know the
> owner's manual put the
> wrong speed on it.
> Our 150cc CVT atv can never go to 40mpr, but "YES"
> for our 150cc scooter, it
> is the same engine, however we design bigger torque
> for the ATV, not for
> high speed.
> Why you don't return your bike to your dealer, if
> you don't like it?
>
> Regard's
> Sunny

So be aware that Kazuma has mis-informed there dealers . This is not edited to make me look good and I will gladly send anyone the original email. We got SCREWED BY KAZUMA and not necessarily the dealer

Good luck ,
Mike