Chinese Quads Brands such as Jetmoto, Yamoto, Redcat, V-Bike, Hi Bird, and Kazuma

Are They Shipping Jetmoto 150's Yet?

Search this Thread

Old 05-16-2007 | 04:23 PM
|
Pro Rider
Default Are They Shipping Jetmoto 150's Yet?

I have a relative that is looking and was just wondering if they are now being shipped to customers yet?

Old 05-17-2007 | 09:29 AM
Pro Rider

Yesterday was suppose to be the "absolute last day" it could take them to ship me my quads and send tracking info. I didn't get tracking info last night, but john had said to call him today if I didn't. I am hoping it shipped and the tracking info is just tied up. *(shrug)*

-JNY

Old 05-17-2007 | 11:03 AM
Weekend Warrior

I got my 150 this Wednesday.

Old 05-17-2007 | 05:31 PM
Pro Rider

When did you order it? When did it ship? Maybe they have recieved containers of 150s and that is what caused the confusion (that my order had shipped, when it did not.) Either way, my concern is that I have enough time to prepare so I can be there to sign for the packages. If I can plan a few days ahead, I can make time to be there so I can get it running.

I was told today by Raceway that Jetmoto has "processed all of the orders." I'm not sure if that means that my order has indeed been shipped or not.

Eugene@Jetmoto is going to get a list of all of the backorder ATVs they shipped for raceway and raceway is going to send my tracking info to me. Apparently after they got customs to clear the cargo containers (with the 250s?), the company that was to bring them from customs to jetmoto brought them late, and they brought too many containers at once for jetmoto to be able to unpack, sort, label and ship. So they ended up with hundreds of ATVs and other items dumped at thier loading docks.

I just hope I have the tracking info by monday at the latest.

On a side note, how do you like the 150? I was checking out honda.com and their sport 250 is a good bit smaller than the jetmoto. Unfortunately, our honda dealership doesn't have a 250 in stock ATM.

-JNY

Old 05-17-2007 | 10:09 PM
Pro Rider

I know alot of people out there want to know whats in... whats not... whos getting what. We and Jetmoto are trying to keep everyone updated as best as we can! It is best to call us for this type of information and we will do the best we can do give you updates. As most know that ordered US Customs has been holding things up a little but they are doing the best they can. For this reason and alittle of under ordering we have had some delays. We have also just shipped in a huge amount of replacement parts for all units and this has slowed up the factory a little bit to! But again we should be update with everything next week! Orders have been shipping as fast as we can ship them!

Thanks to all.
John.

Old 05-17-2007 | 11:21 PM
Pro Rider

We know you are doing the best you can. I can't imagine the crap Jetmoto is going through right now trying to get everything caught up. It's not a problem. I just hope the hype that led to greater than expected orders is a reflection of the quality of the products (and everyone here seems to agree that dispite a few things here and there, this quad is a winner.) I'm glad I ordered this quad from Raceway, and not some crappy internet vendor working out of dimly-lit garage somewhere. Everyone at Raceway has been very courtious and as helpful as they could. John has answered numerous questions for me and made very helpful suggestions. Not even my local ATV dealers really want to talk to you. Thanks again John and everyone else (Danielle?) that has helped us out.

Once you guys get caught up, go have a steak dinner or something.

-JNY

Old 05-18-2007 | 12:27 AM
Trailblazer

pimpsmurf
I was able to check out an assembled 150 at a local dealer. It is pretty sweet. I own a 250ex, as for size they are pretty close in width and height. The JM is about an inch lower at the seat, about 1 inch lower in ground clearance (= better stability), and about 1 inch narrower in width. But they Jetmoto looks more aggressive (to me) because of the differences in dimensions. The suspension seemed better (didn't ride it though I tried to convince the owner!). The 250ex is a little jarring on trails, I am hoping the JM ride is as good as it felt bouncing on it in the showroom.

Old 05-18-2007 | 12:38 PM
Weekend Warrior

I ordered mine on 4/23 and it was shipped to me on 5/16. I'm very please with it so far.

Old 05-18-2007 | 01:39 PM
Pro Rider

Luv2sled: Do you mean you recieved it on 5/16, or was it shipped and recieved the same day? I also ordered mine on 4/23, and I think it shipped this week, but I'm not sure. Jetmoto has been working long hours trying to get everything caught up and taken care of, and I should have tracking info today or monday.

NotSoYoungAnymore: Is yours an 07? Cause the 07 TRX250EX (according to specs at jetmotousa.com, and powersports.honda.com) is smaller than the jetmoto. Who knows what they are measuring from and to however. If a 27' boat has 3' of deck on the back, it's considered a 30' yacht. =/

Old 05-18-2007 | 02:56 PM
Weekend Warrior

I recieved it on 5/16.......not sure when it was shipped.

Quick Reply: Are They Shipping Jetmoto 150's Yet?