Chinese Quads Brands such as Jetmoto, Yamoto, Redcat, V-Bike, Hi Bird, and Kazuma

Why go with Raceway?

Search this Thread

Old 02-26-2008 | 08:35 PM
Weekend Warrior
Default Why go with Raceway?

ok so rubber deteriation is a problem. I contacted raceway and was told they are no problems and that I must have not taken care of my atv and that they would not warranty this issue and that I had listed way to many pieces and that it just can not be true. So what are we supposed to do by new parts every 6 months ? how am I supposed to take "proper care " of these rubber pieces. So far I can list about $120.00 worth of needed pieces adn that is at the "wholesale price" so more like about $200.00 worth plus the time to replace them all.

Old 02-26-2008 | 08:38 PM
Pro Rider

so a fifty foot roll or rubber hose is 10.00. what else can we help with? I have heard lots of good things about raceway.

Old 02-26-2008 | 08:39 PM
Weekend Warrior

And why would you recomend A product to a lady for her kids that is known to have this type of issue, she would be money ahead if she bought a used Honda or kawasaki, or any of the other main stream companies

Old 02-26-2008 | 08:48 PM
Pro Rider

she asked about them. so why dont you say that there bad. opinions are like aholes everyone has one. some people do allright and somepeople have problems. when you purchase one you shoud know the problems and do your research. and that is what she is doing. I have seen you bashing on 5 diffrent topics. and all you do is bash. when you talked to raceway did you treat them with respect? or did you call and run your mouth? IM NOT SAYING YOU DID. Ive done it several times and never came away with a good fealing. thats what it is starting to sound like. if you ask ?s we can try to help. raceway is a advertiser on this site and will chime in if needed. just ask ?s

Old 02-26-2008 | 09:14 PM
Weekend Warrior

YES, I have been posting alot , I am trying to understand why I am having this problem and I am getting irretated with the responces. I also have posted that they have be helpfull until now. I have also posted that I called them and tried to correct this problem over a period of 6 months and John was for the most part very helpfull and I know he has his hands full. I have been very pateint and have returned many calls several times with out any responce. I was told from the begging that this would be taken care of and now many months later I am told that they will not do anything. I did my research and did buy a jetmoto based on informatiuon I read on this fourm look up my questions in the past. I tried to find out as much as I could before i bought one. I have asssked and they did chime in and the chime was that I did not care for my atv properly. my question is again How should I take care of the rubber , I am talking about pieces that are even under the plastic and even if out side are still out of the elements and are not even in the sunlight and they have litteraly fallen apart in my hand. I was told this can not be , i have even offred to send these pieces in as I will.
In the beging I throught that these atvs were a pretty good deal given the cost and the service. I even went so far as to recomend them to a friend of min who owns a honda ktm / suzuki dealer ship. As far as treating them with respect and running my mouth , I know that is not the way to deal with stuff like this I have been working on this problem for 6 MONTHS with raceaway John has been trying to help. The owner is the one who callled me today and told me that they would not cover these parts andd that they do not have a record of any issues with the rubber. So I am askeing around and I am letting people know of my issues, I am NOT trying to rant and rave but I AM trying to give people my side of the story. I am trying to honest and fair. it is not just a 50 foot roll of rubber hose. Like I said before they dust sheilds on the tie rods are all cracked they rev. and netrual light hosing is rotted away the riubber washers for the body mounts have rotted and cracked and more. So If you did it several times what kind of problems did you have ?

Old 02-26-2008 | 09:16 PM
Weekend Warrior

Sorry for all the bad spelling , sometimes I just do not hit the correct keys and most times I just am plain wrong .. I need spell check ..

Old 02-26-2008 | 09:37 PM
Pro Rider

spelllling dont worry about that. I have a redcat 50 and a falcon 250. no issues with the 50. falcon came with wrong jets in carb. so Im screwing with that. I bought it used for 500.00 brand new so I have nothing to complain about. he{{ My 50 still has the china spark plug in it. no problems.

tie rod ends covers. sell at car parts store or ebay cheap
rubber washers . any good hard ware store True value ,ace carry them
not sure what the gauge cluster looks like. if it looks like its a light cover wraped with rubber to hold it in. probly replace with new lights that come with the rubber gasket.
I wish I knew what it looked like to help more

Old 02-26-2008 | 09:50 PM
Weekend Warrior

Thanks for the possitive response , I am going to send the parts in question back to Eugene the owner, and let him see them I will prob. go ahead and by the main replacement parts I need from jetmoto because they are of specific design the fuel linr i will get from the auto parts store. I will get it back together and sell it. I am just very frustrated that after 6 months this is the out come. I was told it would be taken care of . And people need to know that these issues exist. I have a couple of friends that deal direlty with chinese manufatures and do travel to China. I was taking to Pete yesterday and told him of my problems and issues and he started laughing, he told me that even the chinese do not buy some of the chinese stuff. I am sure that Eugene from jetmoto is honestly trying to provide a good product at a fair price and make a living at the same time. And i am sure many people bitch at him and want the world. i am honestly not tring to do this I only would like this problem to be taken care of I mean my goodness 6 months on the rubber parts that is BS. Also in retrospect when I was a kid all the cheap toys and Crud like that was made in Japan , honda cars were called sewing machines and did not last well at all. And Honda mc were just coming around. My 1st one was a 1964 boys style. Anyway Thanks
And however this works out people need to know what they are getting into and for the money what do you want anyways ?

Old 02-26-2008 | 09:51 PM
Pro Rider

Yes the rubber is poor it seems on most chinese atv's. As onebigzj mentioned with a little creativity all the rubber parts can be replaced with good stuff for little money. You mentioned $120 bucks worth of rubber parts???? Post some pics. and we'll help you out to find something that works for cheap.

Most of the 110's are a 3 speed with 1st being kinda high. I have one and wish it had 4 gears as it goes plenty fast enough just could use a lower gear. If yours is a chain drive maybe change the sproket ratios to suit your needs.

If your upset about those rubber pieces I should tell you the hassel's I've had with my BRAND NEW $$$$$ Peterbilt truck!!!

Old 02-26-2008 | 09:54 PM
Pro Rider

BUGGYBOY, yes I know who you are for sure and I know you have been calling me for some time about rubber components not holding up on your ATV, I am still working on this for you. Unfortunately the owner and Jetmoto does not feel like these parts are warranty parts, for the most part we have not had this problem on our units, if we keep getting a complaint about the same problem we always take a step to fix it if we can. I know that comment does not help your needs but I will get with them again tomorrow and at the least I will get you a price you can live with for the replacements! (I Hope [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img])

Quick Reply: Why go with Raceway?