Chinese Quads Brands such as Jetmoto, Yamoto, Redcat, V-Bike, Hi Bird, and Kazuma

Why go with Raceway?

Search this Thread

Old 03-10-2008 | 10:51 AM
Trailblazer
Default Why go with Raceway?

You only get what you pay for. If you are in the market for a chinese quad, then you are buying a chinese quad, no matter who you buy it from. But of all of the dealers, raceway is the most reliable one out there. I purchased a renegade 110 last year and have had no major problems. Had to replace the fuel filter after about a month, big deal it cost me $5 at the local shop. Still cheaper than the $1000 it would have cost me for a japanese bike. Just remember to clean the bike very well after each ride and to check the nuts/bolts before each ride as well as the chain tension. Unfortunalty this goes for any bike, not just the chinese ones. I will be buying another quad this summer and it will be from Raceway.

Just my 2 cents../.

flipper

Old 03-11-2008 | 04:23 AM
Weekend Warrior

Hey guys this is Eugene from Jetmoto.

I have personally spoken with this client 3 or 4 times.

His list simply says all rubber parts on the ATV.

We know their is few problems with rubber part on our ATV;s but not all at once.
1. He bought the ATV 12 month ago
2. On the first call he says he keeps the quad in the year not covered.
3. I have offered him to sell all rubber parts for 50$ not 100 not 200
50$ but if he can send us all the bad parts back I will consider free parts.

Its been 2 weeks no parts no calls, just bash on forum.

Also he told me if i give him free parts he will no post on the forum. This is what really ticks me off.
I know their is guys that like us and don't, but this is a wrong tactic to use.

At this point i will not sell any parts at discounted price until i see part.

If anyone ever has problems that they cant fix with Raceway call me directly any time 650 875 9999 x 201

Old 03-14-2008 | 11:53 AM
KTM Patrol
Former Chinese POW!

So it turns out that MR BUGGYBOY is a real piece of work. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-frown.gif[/img]

Not his Jetmoto. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 03-14-2008 | 12:25 PM
Supersock
Hired Gun!
"Badges? We don't need no stinkin' badges!"

It still amazes me that no matter who the manufacturer is, you don't see any of their people getting on a public forum and posting a phone number to contact them.

Say what you want about the product, but this sure says a lot about the person standing behind them.

Eugene, once again, I tip my hat to you. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 03-14-2008 | 03:04 PM
|
Weekend Warrior

Well that certainly does make me want to give a few brownie points for posting the number out like that, cool.

Still looking and trying to figure it out, but...*wink* I think I am coming closer to making a decision.

It's a big one for me, as silly as that may sound, I don't take spending a couple of thousand very lightly, but I just want to have fun with my girls before they grow up.[img]i/expressions/beer.gif[/img]

Old 03-14-2008 | 05:26 PM
KTM Patrol
Former Chinese POW!

$2000.00 is a lot of money to me too Broncogirl89.

Please let us know what you buy and how it goes when you ride.

Old 03-25-2008 | 05:45 PM
Trailblazer

I bought a 100 Mini Deluxe from Raceway last June for my 9 year old and he loves it. I had one of the front wheel bearings go out about a month after we got it and I called up Raceway and 3 days later I had a new bearing kit. No questions asked. The only other problem I've had is the in-line fuel filter cracked and was leaking a couple of months after we got it. I bought a new $2.00 fuel filter and installed it and haven't had a problem since. The way I looked at it was, I wanted to get my son into ATVing without breaking the bank. I knew there *might* be problems but I'm not afraid to turn a wrench. It's mechanical and something is going to break eventually, regardless of brand, it's just want you want to get in return for resale. I knew I'd have this for years and I'm not worried about resale. Other then the two problems listed above, all I've done is change the oil, add gas, and watch my son get full of mud and snow and smile the whole time. I highly recommend Raceway. My $.02 cents.