Classifieds, Garage Sale & Swap Shop Buy, Sell and Trade Goods.

Wanting to Sell 2011 Arctic Cat 650

Search this Thread

Old 04-19-2012, 04:09 PM
Weekend Warrior
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Wanting to Sell 2011 Arctic Cat 650

I made a mistake and recently bought a new 2011 Arctic Cat 650 H1 4x4 and now realize I should have bought a TRV instead.

This Arctic Cat has a whopping 42 miles on it and I have a fully transferable 4.5 year warranty. I called today and they told me that to transfer the warranty all I have to do is fill out a form and pay a $50 fee. The cat came with a 6 month warranty but I opted for the Diamond 4 years to be added for peace of mind and with the extended warranty you can use it at any authorized Cat or Honda Dealer either one.

I had a 3000lb Warn winch installed by the dealer with a lifetime warranty and I also had front and rear deluxe brush guards installed which gave it a really cool and badazz look. The color of the Cat is a dark green as well.

I live in Louisiana but willing to drive up to 350 miles in any direction if I feel I can make a good deal. I have the bill of sale and the Origination paperwork from the dealer.

The 42 miles I put on the ATV was just light riding along the gravel levy behind my house along the river. ATV has not gone in any heavy mud or water and still has the little rubber thingys on the tires so its practically brand new. Oh and it has the arctic cat factory tires on it I didn't add any mods to the ATV except for the dealer installed winch and brush guards. I only have owned it for 3 weeks and ridden it 3 times.

If you'd like to make me an offer I'd be open to it as I'd like to sell this as quick as possible and use the money towards buying a more expensive TRV. I am handicapped and a large person so I should have bought the TRV to begin with but I thought I could get away without the extra expense and just go with the 650. As soon as I got home to Louisiana and rode it about 10 miles the first day I realized I was very uncomfortable on it and the TRV that I rode at the dealer was what i really needed for my condition. The TRV was like 3 grand more and I was trying to save a buck but I learned a life lesson, lol.

Please PM me an offer on this ATV if your interested and I can send some pics if you need it but might take me a couple of days to borrow a digital camera and get them uploaded. It is currently stored in a covered workshop out of the elements and I didn't even use the entire tank of gas that came from the dealer. In fact I think it still has half a tank left if that tells you how little I have used it. I have a trailer for transporting it but the trailer is not for sale as I will need it for my new TRV.

Open to offers