Club News and Events Share information about ATV clubs, club activities and membership, ATV events, etc.

NW Ark ATV Riding Club

Search this Thread

Old 09-24-2004 | 12:50 PM
|
Range Rover
Default NW Ark ATV Riding Club

Check us out on our website at: www.nwaatvrc.freehomepage.com We are in NW Ark based in Rogers. We meet at the Rogers Public Library. Check our website for meeting dates & times also Rides coming up

Also check out our Yahoo group site at: www.groups.yahoo.com/group/nwaatvrc/

Some of the palces we ride are:
Mill Creek - SW of Fayetteville,Ar.
Twin Cities ATV Park - Ft.Smith,Ar.
White Water Park - below dam on Lake Keystone - Sand Springs,Ok.
Appalachia Bay on Lake Keystone
Chadwick - Chadwick,Mo.
Mark Twain Forest near Seligman,Mo.
The River North of Coffeyville,Ks.
Little Sahara - Waynoka,Ok.
Camp braggs west of Muskogee,Ok.
Lee Creek - N of Van Buren,Ar.

Old 09-25-2004 | 03:20 PM
Weekend Warrior

when i checked on this club 2 months ago only 6 people were in it has it grown? and before everyone was family and young kids i only saw about 5 atvs that were older and the kids were riding with the adults has it changed any at all?

Old 09-26-2004 | 01:56 AM
|
Range Rover

Yes we are growing. Like any other club it takes time to grow. We have approx 20 members now. Feel free to check us out. We are small but the ones that are in the club are ereal good people. We usually have between 10-15 atv's on any given ride...Thanks for the reply,,,,,Marty

Old 09-27-2004 | 02:37 PM
Weekend Warrior

your webpage shows only 8 riders and atvs where do you come up with your counts? it sounds like you are talking the talk but arent producing the right numbers for your club honesty will get you members like me and my buddies i want to find a club but i want a real club that has real people not just people saying they have all these members when they really don't even your webpage only has about 5 people on the buddy page and the photographs only show about the same number of folks and atvs

Old 09-27-2004 | 08:18 PM
|
Range Rover

Call me at: 479-903-6390 or I would be glad to meet you some where to talk.
There is 5 in My family, 4 in my brothers family, Our VP and His son, A couple (Bill & Beverly Selby), A friend Mike Sasser and his family (4), Curt and his girlfriend and her son, Dennis McNair and his wife. Another guy Mike ***, andother couple from Centerton, Bobby and Denise Wright. Also we have Neosho Powersports, Ozark Cycle Sports signed as dealer members adn 2-3 other shops that might sign on. I hope that will hepl you out. For any other info please feel free to contact me or any other club member. Thanks Marty

Old 09-28-2004 | 05:26 PM
Weekend Warrior

still sounds like a lot of young kids that count for half the club i am looking for a club without so many young kids still confused by your webpage it only shows few atvs with adults and your buddy page only shows about 5 people on it the officers page has mainly one last name and there aren't many pictures on there so i don't know still sounds inflated to me but hey whatever right

Old 09-29-2004 | 08:17 AM
|
Range Rover

I have been in several ATV clubs and they all had kids in them. If we are not for you so be it. I wish you the best of luck and happy trails. For those of you who are intrested feel free to check us out. As our # of members is not a inflated #...

Old 09-30-2004 | 02:29 PM
Weekend Warrior

other club you said you were linked to didn't know you and your buddy page members haven't emailed me back from your webpage are those fake names? i'm trying to find a club for me and my buddies so just looking for an answer

Old 09-30-2004 | 07:16 PM
|
Range Rover

SO just what do you want from us????Who did you e-mail?????Are you Jake Barnes from Springdale????