Club News and Events Share information about ATV clubs, club activities and membership, ATV events, etc.

Looking For A Collage

Search this Thread

Old 02-03-2005, 02:25 AM
MCJ
Weekend Warrior
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Looking For A Collage

I am 19 years old, i live in a small desert town (Parker) on the Colorado River and i just came across my new found hobby, working on dirt bikes and atvs. I realized this just a few months ago, but at this point i fell this is what i want to do for a living. I really can see myself doing this for the rest of my life, i dont know really that much about them except the basics, how to take them apart down to bare frame and put them together. I really would like to know everything i can, so my question is, Dose anyone know of a good collage in southern california or PREFERABLY in Arizona? I am really serious about going sometime next January. What i have been doing laitly is buying bikes and parting them out on ebay to make money, it has acually been really sucessful, i parted out a complete 1985 KTM 500 and the motor from a 1984 Honda 200x, which i am going to finish parting out soon (it has evrything except a motor and carb). So if anyone can help me out with finding a collage i would really apriciate it. Thanks

Old 02-03-2005, 07:35 AM
Super Quad Patrol
Smokes meat all the time!
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Looking For A Collage

how did you do in high school?

maybe give a community college a try the 1st year

you'll save a lot of money there,,,,and you'll see if its the right thing for you before you get into a bunch of dept