Drivetrain, Suspension & Tires Discussions on ATV drivetrain, suspension, and tires.

6 ply vrs. 2 ply tires.?

Search this Thread

Old 01-02-2009, 11:29 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 6 ply vrs. 2 ply tires.?

Read everything else, IT IS A CONVERSION PACKAGE! I never said it was a police car.

Old 01-02-2009, 11:31 PM
Moto Psycho
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: Stoopidbot

My father in law also has a lightning. The truck isn't far off of that until it about 65 then the Lightning is gone. I'm not saying the truck has an ACTUAL police motor in it. It is just a few things they put on they police interceptor that they used the same technology in the Conversion Package. You are right about the part that it is not an actual service vehicle. It accelerates WAY faster than a normal F150.</end quote></div>

If you're not saying it has a police interceptor engine in it, then what did you mean when you said "Have I told you about my F150 with the police interceptor...?" and "The police interceptor is the same size motor but it has been upgraded a bit"? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img] Inquiring minds want to know!

Old 01-02-2009, 11:32 PM
Moto Psycho

Read everything else, IT IS A CONVERSION PACKAGE! I never said it was a police car.</end quote></div>

I read everything else. Like where you said it's a police interceptor with an upgraded motor.

Old 01-02-2009, 11:35 PM
Pro Rider

I thought we took care of this already? Re read the above posts and then you can reply. As far as the Police Interceptor goes Ford made, the excursion, explorer, mustang and e-series van designated as Police Interceptors. Do some better research dude or learn how to use a computer. Probably why you only got 2 results. His F150 will be running long after your Chevy dies. Good luck finding a dealership to buy a new one after GM goes bankrupt.

Old 01-02-2009, 11:38 PM
Pro Rider

Where did I say the motor is upgraded? It's part of the conversion package.

Old 01-02-2009, 11:39 PM
Pro Rider

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: sprayedgt

I thought we took care of this already? Re read the above posts and then you can reply. As far as the Police Interceptor goes Ford made, the excursion, explorer, mustang and e-series van designated as Police Interceptors. Do some better research dude or learn how to use a computer. Probably why you only got 2 results. His F150 will be running long after your Chevy dies. Good luck finding a dealership to buy a new after GM goes bankrupt.</end quote></div>

Thank you.

Old 01-02-2009, 11:41 PM
Pro Rider

=

Thank you.</end quote></div>

My pleasure man[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 01-02-2009, 11:52 PM
Moto Psycho

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: sprayedgt

I thought we took care of this already? Re read the above posts and then you can reply. As far as the Police Interceptor goes Ford made, the excursion, explorer, mustang and e-series van designated as Police Interceptors. Do some better research dude or learn how to use a computer. Probably why you only got 2 results. His F150 will be running long after your Chevy dies. Good luck finding a dealership to buy a new after GM goes bankrupt.</end quote></div>

I'm not reading all that BS again. And I'll reply any time I want to without getting your permission first. The Crown Vic isn't the only police vehicle Ford makes but it IS the only inteceptor they make, just like I said. I know they used to make Mustang interceptors in the past too. I'm not stupid, and I never said they didn't make other cars as interceptors. I did my research. If you learned how to use your computer and did your research you would know that I'm right and wouldn't be posting insults, and false statements about a van and SUVs being interceptors.

GM trucks are built better than Ford or any other brand and have the awards to prove it. I'm not worried about mine not running as many years as a Ford will. If it ever quits on me I'll get a new one knowing I got my moneys worth and a lot more out of it. And if GM ever goes bankrupt then Ford probably will too, since Ford sells less cars and trucks than GM.

Old 01-02-2009, 11:58 PM
Moto Psycho

<u>Where did I say the motor is upgraded?</u> It's part of the conversion package.</end quote></div>

In your other posts that I already mentioned when I asked...

If you're not saying it has a police interceptor engine in it, then what did you mean when you said "Have I told you about my F150 with the police interceptor...?" and "The police interceptor is the same size motor but it has been upgraded a bit"?

So, what did you mean if you didn't mean what you said?

Old 01-03-2009, 12:08 AM
Pro Rider

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: jumbofrank
I'm not reading all that BS again.
^ Which is why we are here again...

The Crown Vic isn't the only police vehicle Ford makes but it IS the only inteceptor they make, just like I said. I'm not stupid, and I never said they didn't make other cars as interceptors.
^ You are contradicting yourself here

GM trucks are built better than Ford or any other brand and have the awards to prove it.
^If they are built so good why are people not buying them??

And for the final nail in this thread
https://www.fleet.ford.com/showroom/...les/Police.asp

Jumbofrank what you will want to do is move your cursor over the the link I provided, left click with your mouse and highlight the link, then copy it, and then paste it into a new browser window. If you have problems go to this link and it'll help you better. http://forums.atvconnection.com/logout.cfm

Quick Reply: 6 ply vrs. 2 ply tires.?