Dunes and Dune Machines Discussion on dunes and dune machines.

BLM rangers pelted with eggs at Sand Mt.

Search this Thread

Old 03-30-2005, 07:17 PM
HA2
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default BLM rangers pelted with eggs at Sand Mt.

it's an xulw frame, its 100% custom and that means their probably isnt a mount for a flag. its a full drag chassis and weight=ET's

Old 03-30-2005, 07:17 PM
Trailblazer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Oh.... That changes everything. You are right. Your bike IS special and therefore should be exempt from all laws.

Hurt your ET's??? What are you a pro or something??? Its a flag, not a paperweight. What does it weigh 10 ounces..... Gimme a break. I see alot of "drag " banshees out there and they run flags....

I personally could care less if you have a flag or not........

Just dont cry to me when you get a ticket because you knowingly break the law. You knew it was illegal but did it anyway, got caught and now you cry.

The Sierra club is not after people riding double or helmetless. They are after people riding peiod! Don't fool yourself. They do want off roaders to ride single or with a helmet, they want us off the land PERIOD.

When you get a ticket, you help their cause. You become a statistic posted in the newspaper like the 50 other people over easter weekend. That gives public perception that we are all unruly idiots with no regard for the law or the land. The Sierra club usues those stats to persuade politicains into beleiving that we are a danger to the land and a nuisance to the general public as well as taxing public funds via rangers , ambulances, etc.

Old 03-30-2005, 07:25 PM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer
FREE AND NOW are the best

*** on DaBeech. you play you pay man. does it suck? yup. but laws are laws and its the guys job to enforce the laws. if you want regulation towards helmets and No doubles riding. thats what you wanna see persue that. but dont say the guys are aholes for writing you a ticket for something you knew was against the regulations. Bet allot less people would break laws if they knew there was no warnings and officers did not have the discretion to write or not to write. you get cought speeding. You get a ticket plain and simple, you get cought stealin you goto jail, the grey factor of law is whats causing the demise of american society.

Old 03-30-2005, 07:25 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

LMFAO you talk about statistics. They could give 2 snot rockets about a flag ticket. They want the statistics on how many people are dead. That is what fuels their argument. They care about DUI tickets, lifeflights, ambulance calls, ect. Not a flag citation. Get an effin clue. I think you are missing my point pete, as i know im missing yours too. Yes i "broke the law," but in the most minor of instances. My point is why pester a drag racer (ONLY reason why fallon has popularity) when there are people riding w/o helmets and doubles. There is no way you are going to convince me that im more of a threat without my flag then those people.

My xulw does actually have a flag mount, but when you have a 20,000 bike (literally) nobody wants to bolt on a worthless flag mount to fresh powdercoat. A flag isnt needed for what we do.

Old 03-30-2005, 07:29 PM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer

Originally posted by: DaBeechMan...
My xulw does actually have a flag mount, but when you have a 20,000 bike (literally) nobody wants to bolt on a worthless flag mount to fresh powdercoat. A flag isnt needed for what we do.
Maybe the drag racers that do not ride the dunes with they quads but only drag race in designated areas could persue a flagless expemption???

Old 03-30-2005, 07:31 PM
HA2
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

in that case, im gonna bust your ***** too. LOL

this guy raced in Glamis last weekend without a flag. i never paid it any mind but cops were there and didnt care because they knew his bike wasnt going anywhere else. lol http://www.planetsand.com/memberphot...ture%20010.jpg

Old 03-30-2005, 07:33 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

you guys are missing the point. The guy was an a-hole because of the way he conducted himself. Come on, you are smart people, figure out what im trying to say without me having to type out every detail. You ever get a chp pull you over for doing 66 in a 65? Hey you are still breaking the law but in the most minor of ways. Then when you ask the guy why he is being so petty he tells you because he can and you are SOL. That guy is being an a-hole.

Old 03-30-2005, 07:35 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

lol HA2, i know when i see a bike going up a straight hill i look right for that flag that is burried in his roost. As soon as i see that flag i move as fast as i can!!!! Them guys are dangerous. Id rather ride doubles and helmetless any day then sacrifice my flag that cant be seen when im doing 80+

Old 03-30-2005, 07:37 PM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer

I know what your tryin to say DaBeech. but technically he has everyright to bust you ***. and if you had his job after a while you would just rather be an *** cuz when you nice people just **** on ya anyway. so you may as well be a Ahole officer and git the job done.

Old 03-30-2005, 07:39 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

i cant agree with that because what is the purpose of being disgruntal to a person who is being civil and minding his business. If i were yelling and screaming that is one thing but when you yes sir, no sir somebody there is no reason to pretend your god.

Quick Reply: BLM rangers pelted with eggs at Sand Mt.