Dunes and Dune Machines Discussion on dunes and dune machines.

WooHoo!!! St. Anthony less than one week away!!!

Search this Thread

Old 06-06-2005, 07:05 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default WooHoo!!! St. Anthony less than one week away!!!

I am so stoked!!! 6/13/05 - 6/17/05
We'll be bringing the YFZ450 and 87 250R!!!!
This will be my 4th annual St. Anthony trip! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Can't wait for the sand slinging to begin!!! Oh yeah! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 06-06-2005, 07:12 PM
Trailblazer

Just got back last night, was a blast dunes were in great shape thursday and friday but chook cherry was hammered, pretty good crowd on sat, but were still the only ones at devils. Im going to be sleeping this one off for a while Enjoy and be safe out there.

03 Hp 300
88 LT 500r
91 LT 250r

Old 06-06-2005, 07:24 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: LTSRFASTER
Just got back last night, was a blast dunes were in great shape thursday and friday but chook cherry was hammered, pretty good crowd on sat, but were still the only ones at devils. Im going to be sleeping this one off for a while Enjoy and be safe out there.

03 Hp 300
88 LT 500r
91 LT 250r
Thanks!
Can you tell me what were the temps out there????

Old 06-06-2005, 08:53 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
I'm Short and Very Ugly.....

Have FUN my friend.........TEAR up some sand for all your bros in the NW!!!!!!![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 06-06-2005, 09:01 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: Bigdaddy660R
Have FUN my friend.........TEAR up some sand for all your bros in the NW!!!!!!![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
BANK on it friend!! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
I might bring some sand back and make my OWN dunes!!! LOL!! J/K

Old 06-09-2005, 06:02 PM
Weekend Warrior

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Got back fro Rexburg, ID on the 5th. We were there from the 2nd to the 5th. Our group always make two trips a year. Planning to go again in August. Choke Cherry was tore up pretty bad, we spent most of our trip rippin up Thunder and then at Devils Dune.
Temperatures were great while we were there,only rained 1 night as well. What a lightning show from the top of thunder. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 06-14-2005, 10:49 PM
Weekend Warrior

only seven day and we leve to go and enjoy the dunes. does any one have a blaster with a after market pipe that made it up choke cherry.I was just wondering if they sold fire works in idaho you know the good loud ones.

Old 06-15-2005, 12:33 AM
Pro Rider

if you want bad a$$ fire works better get them somewhere besides Idaho we have crap for them!!

Old 06-15-2005, 03:21 AM
Pro Rider

Got back Sun. Choke Cherry was a bitzh!!!! However Devils was perfect so go figure. Friday their was a land cruiser and bronco out at deadhorse. THey tore it to shizz and tried to kill all of us at least once!! Perfect weather, thur, fri and sat!! Thunder was a little tore up by Sat.. When did the idaho dune police start packing heat?? Nice guys, busted one non flag user so be careful and flag up!! I love that place, don't tell me about Glamis unless you've rode the "highway" from thunder to garbage can bowl, to dead horse to choke cherry to devils, and back. That stretch is duner heaven!!!

Old 06-15-2005, 10:55 AM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: wheelieman02
only seven day and we leve to go and enjoy the dunes. does any one have a blaster with a after market pipe that made it up choke cherry.

Our Blaster will climb Choke Cherry. It's got an FMF pipe, Uni filter, stock bore, wiseco piston, ported by Forward Motion (Eric Gorr) in Illinois, with head mod has 165 PSI compression. Like this, it juuust makes Choke hitting the bottom hard in 3rd, shifting to 2nd about 1/3 the way up, then screaming all the way to the top in 2nd. And this is with an 80 lb kid on it. Anything less than all this you probably won't make it. Tires are 20/10/10 Sand Sharks.

Got a 30mm flat slide carb on it now, and it pulls WAY harder can't wait to see it pull Choke this weekend.

Quick Reply: WooHoo!!! St. Anthony less than one week away!!!