Dunes and Dune Machines Discussion on dunes and dune machines.

KERMIT CHATTER

Search this Thread

Old 03-08-2006, 07:10 PM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer
FREE AND NOW are the best
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default KERMIT CHATTER

Originally posted by: Raptorlegs

Not one female has taken me up on that yet, either. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-frown.gif[/img]
I just read that agin.. So how many handjobs you givin?

Old 03-08-2006, 07:11 PM
Pro Rider
Default KERMIT CHATTER

Originally posted by: OneFlyCowboy

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] That was my intention! Sounds like you just need something to reduce your stress levels. I could prolly give some ideas, you know. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Yeah id suggest One of these in your purse for any occasion of extreme stress or headache [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
that's a good idea...however not too incognito-- the one I have here at work is disguised as lipstick-- the one I take on vacation is disguised as fingernail polish.

Women inventors have come a long way [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 03-08-2006, 07:14 PM
Pro Rider
Default KERMIT CHATTER

hurry boys- we're almost to page 69...which btw may end up being the length of the rattlesnake hanging in that pic...they couldn't measure it-- it still wasn't lethargic enough from its stay in the freezer.

Old 03-08-2006, 07:15 PM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer
Default KERMIT CHATTER

Originally posted by: TXduneripper

that's a good idea...however not too incognito-- the one I have here at work is disguised as lipstick-- the one I take on vacation is disguised as fingernail polish.

Women inventors have come a long way [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
yeah but if you used one of them Doc Johnsons before you wouldnt want any others. They are bar none the best compact tool you can buy. Ive givin them to several girls [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Ive been known to break em out when i performing some tasks [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 03-08-2006, 07:16 PM
T Rex Rider
What irritates me is!
Those 6-packs work pretty good.
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default KERMIT CHATTER

Originally posted by: TXduneripper that's a good idea...however not too incognito-- the one I have here at work is disguised as lipstick-- the one I take on vacation is disguised as fingernail polish.

Talk about low maintenance. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Old 03-08-2006, 07:17 PM
T Rex Rider
What irritates me is!
Default KERMIT CHATTER

Not one female has taken me up on that yet, either. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-frown.gif[/img]
I just read that agin.. So how many handjobs you givin?
Can I wear a glove?

Old 03-08-2006, 07:18 PM
T Rex Rider
What irritates me is!
Default KERMIT CHATTER

[i]Originally posted by: OneFlyCowboy[/yeah but if you used one of them Doc Johnsons before you wouldnt want any others. They are bar none the best compact tool you can buy. Ive givin them to several girls [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Ive been known to break em out when i performing some tasks [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Bet he tells them it's 8" instead of 4", too.

Hell I'm surprised nobody has lost one! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Old 03-08-2006, 07:37 PM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer
Default KERMIT CHATTER

[i]Originally posted by: OneFlyCowboy[/yeah but if you used one of them Doc Johnsons before you wouldnt want any others. They are bar none the best compact tool you can buy. Ive givin them to several girls [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Ive been known to break em out when i performing some tasks [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Hell I'm surprised nobody has lost one! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]
Umm samson those are for exterior use. not a penitrating tool [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 03-08-2006, 07:38 PM
Dune Rider
Which one of you is Pink?
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default KERMIT CHATTER

My favorite vibe is disguised as a LT250...not very compact...but a powerful tool.
No batteries required.
To bad spring break plans are off to go riding!
Anybody going to the sandhills or to KSI riding for Spring Break?

Old 03-08-2006, 07:44 PM
Dune Rider
Which one of you is Pink?
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default KERMIT CHATTER

Umm samson those are for exterior use. not a penitrating tool [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
For EXTERIOR USE....NOTHING BEATS THIS ONE

Quick Reply: KERMIT CHATTER