Dunes and Dune Machines Discussion on dunes and dune machines.

KERMIT CHATTER

Search this Thread

Old 03-17-2006, 12:32 PM
Supersock
Hired Gun!
"Badges? We don't need no stinkin' badges!"
Received 164 Likes on 163 Posts
Default KERMIT CHATTER

Have a good night?

His agent is denying it. But reports are they're waiting for Jerry Jones to get back in Dallas before announcing anything. Also reports that they're looking at the tight end from Seattle.

Maybe, once they get the TO thing done, they can start making a few other moves too.

Old 03-17-2006, 12:47 PM
Range Rover
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default KERMIT CHATTER

Nah, I wish. Had a training this morning and they all hit me from every angle. My mind is always mush when I get through.

LOL! The funny thing is. I became an accountant because I pictured myself in a dark basement without dealing with a lot of people. I'm a very shy person. Total introvert. Constantly dealing with groups of people or speaking to crowds....oh my! If only I'd known I'd be doing that daily, I might have opted to sell ice cream door to door in Antartica.

All worked out for the best though. You get used to it. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 03-17-2006, 12:51 PM
Supersock
Hired Gun!
Default KERMIT CHATTER

Used to have to speak to crowds of up to 400 people. Never had any type training for that. Just one day I had to do it. Not as bad as I thought it would be. Did kind of make me come out of my "shell" a little bit. So I guess it's a good thing.

Old 03-17-2006, 12:54 PM
Range Rover
Default KERMIT CHATTER

You got me beat. Think my max was a little over o hundred.

I used to do that trick where you picture everybody in their underwear. The fat people always made me chuckle though. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img]

Old 03-17-2006, 12:57 PM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer
FREE AND NOW are the best
Default KERMIT CHATTER

Originally posted by: samsonsworld
I swear....OFC, his finger and any available orifice. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Quit picking on the ladies OFC. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]
Hey she started it man.. She done flipped me off.. At least i didnt break them off wich is what i would normally do [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 03-17-2006, 12:58 PM
Supersock
Hired Gun!
Default KERMIT CHATTER

One weekend we had a really drunk chick in the group. She wanted one of the players to sign her bra. He wouldn't do it, could have violated some type of league rule at a public function. Then she asked me too. That didn't go over so well on the home front. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

I din't sign it. But I damn sure looked. For a long time. Real close. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 03-17-2006, 12:59 PM
Supersock
Hired Gun!
Default KERMIT CHATTER

Originally posted by: OneFlyCowboy
I swear....OFC, his finger and any available orifice. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Quit picking on the ladies OFC. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]
Hey she started it man.. She done flipped me off.. At least i didnt break them off wich is what i would normally do [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
I would have seen it more as an invitation than a rude gesture. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 03-17-2006, 01:03 PM
Range Rover
Default KERMIT CHATTER

Originally posted by: ScootergptxI would have seen it more as an invitation than a rude gesture. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
Now that's my type of optimist! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 03-17-2006, 01:39 PM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer
FREE AND NOW are the best
Default KERMIT CHATTER

Originally posted by: Scootergptx

I would have seen it more as an invitation than a rude gesture. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
So in retort i should say to her... "So you wanna do what to me? And how many times? WAAAHOOOOO"

Old 03-17-2006, 01:45 PM
Supersock
Hired Gun!
Default KERMIT CHATTER

So in retort i should say to her... "So you wanna do what to me? And how many times? WAAAHOOOOO"
Just hope she starts wavin' then.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: KERMIT CHATTER