Dunes and Dune Machines Discussion on dunes and dune machines.

KERMIT CHATTER

Search this Thread

Old 03-09-2006, 05:41 PM
T Rex Rider
What irritates me is!
Those 6-packs work pretty good.
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default KERMIT CHATTER

Originally posted by: DuneDragin...Ripper will kiss your bobo and make it all better.
Already tried to get drugs off of her. Did you guys know that beer is a fairly effective muscle relaxer? No kidding! Amazing stuff. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 03-09-2006, 05:42 PM
T Rex Rider
What irritates me is!
Default KERMIT CHATTER

Originally posted by: TXduneripper ....there isn't no room in here for panty wearers!!!
I'll only wear 'em if you warm 'em up first. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Old 03-09-2006, 05:43 PM
Trailblazer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default KERMIT CHATTER

In all reality EVERYONE should come out. It will be a blast. Everyone save your 7 bucks and use that money to chip in and buy some beer. Then you can come ride on our section for free (minus the beer). It will be hoot. Lots of people. And dunedragin, no worries about the wind. You can stay in my motorhome and I'll keep you warm.

Old 03-09-2006, 05:46 PM
T Rex Rider
What irritates me is!
Default KERMIT CHATTER

I will be praying I can straighten out by Saturday! (no wise cracks!) [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Old 03-09-2006, 05:50 PM
T Rex Rider
What irritates me is!
Default KERMIT CHATTER

No offense, but all these rigs intimidate the hell outta me. I'm just a po' boy with a truck and couple of ugly ars quads.

Dang blasted wife! Had to have a 4th bedroom. She's sucking me dry (no comments there either)!!!! WOMEN!!! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img]

Old 03-09-2006, 05:52 PM
Dune Rider
Which one of you is Pink?
Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
Default KERMIT CHATTER

Originally posted by: ConcernedDuner
In all reality EVERYONE should come out. It will be a blast. Everyone save your 7 bucks and use that money to chip in and buy some beer. Then you can come ride on our section for free (minus the beer). It will be hoot. Lots of people. And dunedragin, no worries about the wind. You can stay in my motorhome and I'll keep you warm.
Thanks CD! The motorhome is the best answer for this kind of wind! We could park side by side...
I still have the beer from T-giving trip to the sandhills in the fridge...wonder if it is any good??
Old Bud anyone [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 03-09-2006, 05:55 PM
T Rex Rider
What irritates me is!
Default KERMIT CHATTER

Originally posted by: DuneDragin
Thanks CD! The motorhome is the best answer for this kind of wind! We could park side by side...
I still have the beer from T-giving trip to the sandhills in the fridge...wonder if it is any good??

DON'T YOU DARE POUR THAT OUT!!!!!!!

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 03-09-2006, 06:00 PM
Trailblazer
Default KERMIT CHATTER

Sure you could park by us. We also have a large enclosed trailer for all ya'll "poor boys" . The ladies can sleep inside the coach of course. And as far as the beer goes, things just get better with age.

Old 03-09-2006, 06:01 PM
Pro Rider
Default KERMIT CHATTER

Originally posted by: DuneDragin
only bud I prefer....well nevermind...I better not say~

Old 03-09-2006, 06:02 PM
Pro Rider
Default KERMIT CHATTER

Originally posted by: Raptorlegs
No offense, but all these rigs intimidate the hell outta me. I'm just a po' boy with a truck and couple of ugly ars quads.

Dang blasted wife! Had to have a 4th bedroom. She's sucking me dry (no comments there either)!!!! WOMEN!!! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img]
I'm telling you-- we are poor folk too!! Our motorhome always seems to be the imaginary RR tracks to the "south" side of the parking lot...lmao

ok- keeping my mouth shut on the comments....but don't think I don't have any [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: KERMIT CHATTER