Dunes and Dune Machines Discussion on dunes and dune machines.

KERMIT CHATTER

Search this Thread

Old 03-09-2006, 03:40 PM
Supersock
Hired Gun!
"Badges? We don't need no stinkin' badges!"
Received 168 Likes on 167 Posts
Default KERMIT CHATTER

Originally posted by: Raptorlegs
Originally posted by: Scootergptx
Originally posted by: TXduneripper

that's what I have for dessert after every meal-- my angel food cake flavored lipgloss......yummy [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
I know you're thinking it too, Samson. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
You didn't really think I put the gloss on my lips did you? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]
The original lip stick. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 03-09-2006, 03:57 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default KERMIT CHATTER

Originally posted by: ScootergptxI hope it's not lip-gloss related. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]
Nope, picking my lip gloss is easy. I like the bright glossy red. I just have a nagging injury that I've been trying to shake. Be hard to ride like I am today.

Besides, I can't believe she's ditching the youngest. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-frown.gif[/img]
oh sorry-- I can make him go if you need me to-- but we're going to have to lock them in the m/h with the dog while we go on a grown up ride lmao! But I don't think that's gonna do a thing for your injury--

Old 03-09-2006, 03:58 PM
Supersock
Hired Gun!
"Badges? We don't need no stinkin' badges!"
Received 168 Likes on 167 Posts
Default KERMIT CHATTER

Now I'm gonna leave you kids alone again for a little bit. Can't wait to see what's happened while I was gone.

Old 03-09-2006, 04:01 PM
T Rex Rider
What irritates me is!
Those 6-packs work pretty good.
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default KERMIT CHATTER

Originally posted by: ScootergptxI hope it's not lip-gloss related. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]
Nope, picking my lip gloss is easy. I like the bright glossy red. I just have a nagging injury that I've been trying to shake. Be hard to ride like I am today.

Besides, I can't believe she's ditching the youngest. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-frown.gif[/img]
oh sorry-- I can make him go if you need me to-- but we're going to have to lock them in the m/h with the dog while we go on a grown up ride lmao! But I don't think that's gonna do a thing for your injury--
Not sure how I would get my kid's loaded right now anyway. Think I could manage mine because I wouldn't have to lift it. Been promising to take them both though. I really want to find her a riding buddy so I can go on grown up rides too. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 03-09-2006, 04:22 PM
Pro Rider
Default KERMIT CHATTER

[quote]

Not sure how I would get my kid's loaded right now anyway. Think I could manage mine because I wouldn't have to lift it. Been promising to take them both though. I really want to find her a riding buddy so I can go on grown up rides too. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
That's usually where I come into play...hubby says so you mind staying here with the kids while we go on a guys ride?? I'm like no problemo darling and when you come back I'll have your cold beer waiting and the dinner started....

SMACK!!!

usually takes him about 10 minutes to regain consciousness

Old 03-09-2006, 04:37 PM
T Rex Rider
What irritates me is!
Default KERMIT CHATTER

Originally posted by: TXduneripper no problemo darling and when you come back I'll have your cold beer waiting and the dinner started....
The way things aught to be. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 03-09-2006, 04:42 PM
Pro Rider
Default KERMIT CHATTER

Hey- I do cook out there-- Mr Social Butterfly would rather "cook" something that takes 3 hrs...so he has plenty of time to walk off and visit....I don't like my food burned.

We had one buddy that use to go out with us...we use to let him cook but turned out the sand got more food than we did....so we cut him back to only being allowed to cook the weiners [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Watch it RL-- you're walking that fine line again -- would hate to whoop up on you 2 days in a row [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img]

Old 03-09-2006, 04:55 PM
Dune Rider
Which one of you is Pink?
Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
Default KERMIT CHATTER

Watch it RL-- you're walking that fine line again -- would hate to whoop up on you 2 days in a row [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img]
Is this how RL got an injury?? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 03-09-2006, 04:55 PM
T Rex Rider
What irritates me is!
Default KERMIT CHATTER

I just stop off at a local convenience store and choke down week old chicken or bbq sandwiches or take munchies. I've tried cooking over an open fire out there and it didn't go over real well.

Starting to get thirsty. Should I have beer, beer or beer?

Old 03-09-2006, 04:58 PM
T Rex Rider
What irritates me is!
Default KERMIT CHATTER

Originally posted by: DuneDragin
Is this how RL got an injury?? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
We were talking about shaving our butts yesterday and it just seemed like a good idea at the time. Nobody said don't use a straight razor. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: KERMIT CHATTER