Dunes and Dune Machines Discussion on dunes and dune machines.

KERMIT CHATTER

Search this Thread

Old 03-30-2006, 09:53 AM
Administrator¿
Resident Killer!
"A little nonsense now and then, is relished by the wisest men". Willy Wonka: 1971
Cigars! Earth ne'eer did breed such a jovial weed.
A Tiger Doesn't Lose Sleep Over Opinions of Sheep
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Default KERMIT CHATTER

WOW, Kermit chatter got all serious all of a sudden again. lol. =]

Let the flaming begin!

Old 03-30-2006, 10:02 AM
T Rex Rider
What irritates me is!
Those 6-packs work pretty good.
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default KERMIT CHATTER

Originally posted by: xFreebirdx

Let the flaming begin!
Your mama wears fishnet stockings!

Wait....who are we supposed to flame again????? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 03-30-2006, 10:05 AM
Administrator¿
Resident Killer!
"A little nonsense now and then, is relished by the wisest men". Willy Wonka: 1971
Cigars! Earth ne'eer did breed such a jovial weed.
A Tiger Doesn't Lose Sleep Over Opinions of Sheep
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Default KERMIT CHATTER

Originally posted by: Raptorlegs
Originally posted by: xFreebirdx

Let the flaming begin!
Your mama wears fishnet stockings!

Wait....who are we supposed to flame again????? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Ewwwww I just pictured my 73 year old, heavy Italian mother in fishnets.........OK I surrender you win. Hands Down. lol. =]

Old 03-30-2006, 12:10 PM
Weekend Warrior
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default KERMIT CHATTER

Little Bobby (ConcernedDuner) If you are so concerned about the outcome of the sandhills why aren’t you trying to help rather than causing trouble? You say Danny has ruined it for all of us but you and your group are the ones trying to tell people they don’t have to pay, and it is legal to cross the road and then drive down the easement to the end of KSI property. Had you not been such a pain in the butt young man maybe the parking lot would still be there today. You say the whole county is mad at Danny because he continually called the sheriffs out to the hills, but whom was he calling them out there for? Answer= Little Bobby and what was little Bobby doing? Answer= breaking rules. As far as reading your post most people see who wrote it and know that it is only an attempt to discourage people from supporting someone who is trying to secure a spot for us to ride. I’m sure you will correct me if I’m wrong, but the impression I get from you is your not at all concerned about anybody, or the sandhills. Only that you not loose your pride by allowing Danny to prevail after all you have said and done. Even if you know he is not the monster you are making him out to be. You act as if you have the upper hand in this matter because you have a dozen people backing you and a caliche pad for you and your friends to park on. What you don’t realize is the amount of people laughing at you and your childish behavior. Danny is the only one acting as if there is something for all to gain by supporting him. All you are after is destroying his name and his intentions, you could care less about the rest of us working class people that don’t drive $100,000 motor homes. So who is actually the liar here? Now I’m sure you or some of your brown nosers (Txduneripper for one) will come back with some clever retaliation, but keep in mind this is the way I feel and I’m pretty sure most serious sandhills enthusiast will agree with me and what I just posted. Now with that being said I return you to your regularly scheduled soap opera, because that’s all this entire topic has become.

YOU BLAME DANNY, I BLAME YOU.

Old 03-30-2006, 12:16 PM
Supersock
Hired Gun!
"Badges? We don't need no stinkin' badges!"
Received 168 Likes on 167 Posts
Default KERMIT CHATTER

I say you guys ramshamboey for who is right.

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 03-30-2006, 12:27 PM
Pro Rider
Default KERMIT CHATTER

TFF!!

I was actually anticipating being called a b*tch-- damn- what a let down [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]

Old 03-30-2006, 12:52 PM
Dune Rider
Which one of you is Pink?
Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
Default KERMIT CHATTER

LOL

Rock Paper Scissors

Old 03-30-2006, 12:53 PM
T Rex Rider
What irritates me is!
Those 6-packs work pretty good.
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default KERMIT CHATTER

Originally posted by: busters421
Little Bobby (ConcernedDuner) If you are so concerned about the outcome of the sandhills why aren’t you trying to help rather than causing trouble? You say Danny has ruined it for all of us but you and your group are the ones trying to tell people they don’t have to pay, and it is legal to cross the road and then drive down the easement to the end of KSI property. Had you not been such a pain in the butt young man maybe the parking lot would still be there today. You say the whole county is mad at Danny because he continually called the sheriffs out to the hills, but whom was he calling them out there for? Answer= Little Bobby and what was little Bobby doing? Answer= breaking rules. As far as reading your post most people see who wrote it and know that it is only an attempt to discourage people from supporting someone who is trying to secure a spot for us to ride. I’m sure you will correct me if I’m wrong, but the impression I get from you is your not at all concerned about anybody, or the sandhills. Only that you not loose your pride by allowing Danny to prevail after all you have said and done. Even if you know he is not the monster you are making him out to be. You act as if you have the upper hand in this matter because you have a dozen people backing you and a caliche pad for you and your friends to park on. What you don’t realize is the amount of people laughing at you and your childish behavior. Danny is the only one acting as if there is something for all to gain by supporting him. All you are after is destroying his name and his intentions, you could care less about the rest of us working class people that don’t drive $100,000 motor homes. So who is actually the liar here? Now I’m sure you or some of your brown nosers (Txduneripper for one) will come back with some clever retaliation, but keep in mind this is the way I feel and I’m pretty sure most serious sandhills enthusiast will agree with me and what I just posted. Now with that being said I return you to your regularly scheduled soap opera, because that’s all this entire topic has become.

YOU BLAME DANNY, I BLAME YOU.
Say what you want but we were allowed to do a lot of things prior to KSI's complaints. I'm sitting here on the fence and even I can admit that much. You make him out to be a law abiding citizen looking out for his surrounding ranchers but I think we all know why the complaints were made. You pay or you won't ride. Now I have no problem with Jim Dandy or his right to charge people. It's HIS land. My philosophy is don't jack with me and I won't jack with you. But those complaints made about land he doesn't even own are starting to cause me some real grief. Last time I was out there I had to take my kid accross hills I didn't really want a small child on because everything was blocked off and I wasn't allowed to use the easement. And that rubs me wrong.

You guys point fingers, I just want to ride. And I want access to all the land, $7 or not. I don't care. But I want things a little closer to like they were back when Kermit was a fun place to visit.

Old 03-30-2006, 01:02 PM
Pro Rider
Default KERMIT CHATTER

Its so amazing to me that when KSI seemed to be getting their way- this forum was limited to few people -- we haven't been bad mouthing KSI. NOW that there is once again some controversy on their end of the deal-- all these people come out of the wood work to speak up for someone that can't speak up and defend himself. But then people have to respect someone to give a sh*t enough to listen to what they have to say!

I can't comprehend why it is so easy for some people to take what he says as the "law". They have been coming across as owners of the whole sand riding area! Would you like someone to take responsibility for something you owned and allow them to put words in your mouth, only to benefit them?? Nobody has a problem paying his $ IF it was all his land-- but let me ask you, Busters421 and KHarper..since they are only NOW admitting there is more than one land owner-- WHY IN THE WORLD SHOULD KSI BE THE ONLY ONE TO PROFIT- if anything- split the $ up between each landowner! His story does change and often-- I'll be so glad when people realize there isn't going to be any drag strip....where's he gonna put that?? And where is he going to put the parking lot?? In between some of those prime dunes he owns??? HA

Old 03-30-2006, 01:14 PM
Supersock
Hired Gun!
"Badges? We don't need no stinkin' badges!"
Received 168 Likes on 167 Posts
Default KERMIT CHATTER

Ok, here's some input from someone who could be considered an "outsider".

I'm planning a trip, and am considering several riding areas. Never ridden in the dunes, and would like to check it out. Kermit seems close enough. Let's do some research on the internet. Wow, looks like they're having some problems there, think I'll check somewhere else.

Now, think I'm the only one? I'm sure the local store owners, hotels and other people who made money (honestly) off the dunes are so happy with KSI.

Quick Reply: KERMIT CHATTER