Dunes and Dune Machines Discussion on dunes and dune machines.

KERMIT CHATTER

Search this Thread

Old 04-17-2006, 01:08 AM
Dune Rider
Which one of you is Pink?
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default KERMIT CHATTER

no need to deliver you donation to the parking area....
you can go straight to the bank!

Old 04-17-2006, 01:09 AM
Trailblazer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default KERMIT CHATTER

I'm not picking on Cecil I'm simply saying I dont agree with him running people off UT land. he does not have the right too do that any more than we do.

Old 04-17-2006, 01:09 AM
Trailblazer
Default KERMIT CHATTER

I would donate to it im pretty well off myself old family oil money[gotta love the price of gas]lololol.

Old 04-17-2006, 01:20 AM
Trailblazer
Default KERMIT CHATTER

Duner.. Why dont you and your followers just ride on your "free" property and NONE of this will happen..... That would be to hard. Danny dont go to your camp and start BS with yall. It always seems to be you and your followers going to KSI land to start trouble. Stay on your free land and off KSI and none of this will happen problem solved.

Old 04-17-2006, 01:21 AM
Trailblazer
Default KERMIT CHATTER

Originally posted by: ConcernedDuner
father and son, got lost on the perimeter trail they stopped to the side of the new KSI pad and realized their mistake. They saw Danny approaching and were going to wait for him and apologize for their mistake.
Got lost on the perimeter trail that you know leads to dannys pad. Come on Trey I'm not buying that and neither will any one else that knows you. so what were you doing there? and what else have you lied about and twisted too make danny look bad?

that reminds me of the original Question: KSI doesn't go to your site and start sh*t so why do you come to ours?

Honest Answer

And no I would not shoot you in the back I dont think guns are going to solve the issues we have at Kermit, only make it worse.

Old 04-17-2006, 01:26 AM
Trailblazer
Default KERMIT CHATTER

Originally posted by: Kharper450
Duner.. Why dont you and your followers just ride on your "free" property and NONE of this will happen..... That would be to hard. Danny dont go to your camp and start BS with yall. It always seems to be you and your followers going to KSI land to start trouble. Stay on your free land and off KSI and none of this will happen problem solved.
Thank You Kevin couldn't have said it any better my self[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 04-17-2006, 01:30 AM
Dune Rider
Default KERMIT CHATTER

If your group had RESPECTED the gift of OPEN RANGE "FREE" riding Winkler Co and the landholders had provided for over 75 years...NONE OF THIS WOULD HAVE HAPPENED.

Old 04-17-2006, 01:39 AM
Trailblazer
Default KERMIT CHATTER

Originally posted by: dunefighter
This is turning into a nightmare for us who just want to ride and have some fun.

Exactly how I feel. I cant even cross over onto UT land without worying about one of them seeing me and posting sh*t all over the internet. and now I have to worry about my familys safety if we ride onto UT property of being shot by WTD members in retaliation for Danny actions..................... It's bullsh*t..................childish bullsh*t

Old 04-17-2006, 01:49 AM
Dune Rider
Default KERMIT CHATTER

"Prime Dunes" are just not enough, huh?
As well, the "free" area with out the inclusion of KSI property is not enough either.
As a whole it has always been big enough for everyone.

Old 04-17-2006, 01:51 AM
Trailblazer
Default KERMIT CHATTER

Originally posted by: DuneDragin
If your group had RESPECTED the gift of OPEN RANGE "FREE" riding Winkler Co and the landholders had provided for over 75 years...NONE OF THIS WOULD HAVE HAPPENED.
So what your saying is your just upset because of change in your normal life style?

anybody could have bought the hills and done alot worse, at least dannys intetions are keeping it open! and thats why I support him.

Quick Reply: KERMIT CHATTER