Dunes and Dune Machines Discussion on dunes and dune machines.

KERMIT CHATTER

Search this Thread

Old 04-18-2006, 10:12 PM
Weekend Warrior
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default KERMIT CHATTER

well i guess that cow has never heard of karma

Old 04-18-2006, 10:22 PM
Trailblazer
Default KERMIT CHATTER

Originally posted by: ConcernedDuner
Whoever said it was me who got shot at?
Still denying being involved Trey?

Have you ever gone on a ride STARTING at the back of the dunes?
Yeah it kind of like heading IN from a ride only difference is your heading OUT.

Then he pulled it out shot at the back of the son
that’s your explanation anyway! And we are suppose to just believe you I guess?

there is also a responsibility for Danny to mark off his land from the back of the dunes in case someone does get lost.
Why so you can tear them down or just ignore them? because nobodys going to screw with your riding area and get away with it. Kind of like some of your members did when Unocal put up the chain link fence a few years ago...go ahead deny it....I know better.

Danny was so pissed at people not paying, he saw the first two riders without armbands on his property and shot at the back of one of them fully intending to shoot him.
Bullsh*t your just trying to scare everyone into not riding at KSI. You think if Danny doesn’t have anyone show up he’ll be forced into selling his land to you then you can be the savior….guess what…..it ain’t happening.

I in no way condone intentional provoking, but this is just not the case in this instance.
you say you don’t condone it …….But your definitely not against doing it yourself we’ve seen that.

Old 04-18-2006, 10:33 PM
Trailblazer
Default KERMIT CHATTER

Hey, here is a quote from our favorite cow on a different site. "Too bad he missed and I missed the show!" Can you believe the AUDACITY of RILEY'S WIFE?!? Ya, cow and gofastshee are married. That would make their kid one fast cow. Mind you, this is the your KSI "board" speaking. This just tells you that Danny WILL shoot again and this time he will check your pulse to make sure your dead. If Kermit doesn't handle this correctly he may end up killing someone. I have full faith that the Kermit Sheriff's department and Winkler County will handle this correct and just.

COW IS NOT MY WIFE.

if you want to get on these damn forums and argue about sh*t then go right ahead i'll argue with you. but my wife and daughter better not get brought into this. they have remained quiet through all of this. and they will continue to remain silent on the issue. so you better just back the fu** off of my family trey. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img]

Old 04-18-2006, 10:36 PM
Weekend Warrior
Default KERMIT CHATTER

"THEY WERE TWICE AS BIG AS ME" WELL I NEVER KNEW ANYONE COULD BE BIGGER OR BADDER THAN JDZ!!!!!!!!
OH OR IS THAT HIS EGO....... WELL EITHER WAY ....WHO CARES IF HE SALES WE WOULD JUST LIKE FOR ALL OF YALL (THE KSI BOARD) JUST GO AWAY..... GIVE US BACK OUR BACK YARD. LAST SUMMER THE ONLY PEOPLE WE HAD TO WORRY ABOUT WAS THE PEOPLE IN THE RED TRAILER HURTING SOMEONE OR GETTING HURT.

Old 04-18-2006, 10:42 PM
Weekend Warrior
Default KERMIT CHATTER

WELL ISN'T "TREY" SOMEBODIES SON ........ THAT'S THE POT CALLING THE KETTLE BLACK.....

Old 04-18-2006, 10:50 PM
Dune Rider
Which one of you is Pink?
Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
Default KERMIT CHATTER

Originally posted by: nunya
"THEY WERE TWICE AS BIG AS ME" WELL I NEVER KNEW ANYONE COULD BE BIGGER OR BADDER THAN JDZ!!!!!!!!
OH OR IS THAT HIS EGO....... WELL EITHER WAY ....WHO CARES IF HE SALES WE WOULD JUST LIKE FOR ALL OF YALL (THE KSI BOARD) JUST GO AWAY..... GIVE US BACK OUR BACK YARD. LAST SUMMER THE ONLY PEOPLE WE HAD TO WORRY ABOUT WAS THE PEOPLE IN THE RED TRAILER HURTING SOMEONE OR GETTING HURT.
Nunya...shall we be more descriptive:
24' enclosed Flat Dark Red Trailer on a white Delta Services Truck.

Old 04-18-2006, 10:53 PM
Trailblazer
Default KERMIT CHATTER

Originally posted by: nunya
WELL ISN'T "TREY" SOMEBODIES SON ........ THAT'S THE POT CALLING THE KETTLE BLACK.....
My wife aint on these damn forums trying to stir up sh*t.

Trey is.

I dont want my family involved any more than they already are. So I ask them to remain silent on these damn forums. you dont believe me ask a moderator to check our login information and IP adress, they'll tell you my wife and texas cowgirl are not the same person.

Old 04-18-2006, 10:54 PM
Weekend Warrior
Default KERMIT CHATTER

YES SA, DAT BE DA ONE......YOU SEEN IT TO EH...... DELTA STICKER GOT REPOED I THINK...I THINK HE WAS BRINGING BUGS INSTEAD OF SPRAYING FOR BUGS.......HE MAY HAVE FELT THREATENED BY THEM....WHAT YA THINK ABOUT THAT?

Old 04-18-2006, 10:56 PM
Weekend Warrior
Default KERMIT CHATTER

WELL AREN'T YOU INVOLVING THEM YOURSELF BY POSTING TO THESE DANG FORUMS AND HANGING OUT WITH KSI

Old 04-18-2006, 10:58 PM
Dune Rider
Which one of you is Pink?
Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
Default KERMIT CHATTER

Think he has gone a bit to far in the "exterminating" business now he is being bugged by duners.

Quick Reply: KERMIT CHATTER