Dunes and Dune Machines Discussion on dunes and dune machines.

KERMIT CHATTER

Search this Thread

Old 04-17-2006, 07:44 PM
Weekend Warrior
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default KERMIT CHATTER

there is prime riding area in Monahans the state already owns it, if everybody was as devoted to get it opened for off road use as they are about Kermit the state might listen, start a petition i will sign it and have every one i know sign it, and CD instead of trying to buy Dannys land spend your time and money to hire lobbyist, cause there is no doubt you are passionite about what you are doing i just think you are fighting the wrong battle

Old 04-17-2006, 07:48 PM
Dune Rider
Which one of you is Pink?
Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
Default KERMIT CHATTER

anyone and everyone that we know- if we would please write the agent (I guess is what you would call him) of the Texas Dept of Wildlife- Robert Cook is his name...heard they had been contemplating opening Monahans State Park to recreational riding. If you can get as many people as you know to write a letter to Robert Cook...showing interest in the opening of that area-- hopefully, if enough people will do this- the state would strongly consider going ahead and doing this.
Texas Dept. of Wildlife
Attn: Robert Cook
4200 Smith School Rd
Austin, TX 78744

Old 04-17-2006, 07:57 PM
Dune Rider
Which one of you is Pink?
Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
Default KERMIT CHATTER

I'm sure it is time for ANOTHER round of letters!!

Old 04-17-2006, 08:42 PM
Trailblazer
Default KERMIT CHATTER

I am very concerned about Kermit!!! I have to admit that I don't want my children on the dunes with a hot-head with a gun. How did Mr. Zumwalt know that these people were a threat? How did he recognize riders with helmets on? Even if the intent of these men were to purposely trespass, why was the answer a gun in the dunes? I can't trust that Mr. Zumwalt wouldn't mistake one of my teenage sons for an enemy. What if an arm band came lose and was lost? Is Mr. Zumwalt going to shoot at everyone without a KSI arm band? Especially if they are big guys? What if one of the KSI customers had been hurt in the dunes and the two men were riding up to notify their group or to get help? How did Mr. Zumwalt know what their intent was if no words were spoken?

Old 04-17-2006, 09:00 PM
Trailblazer
Default KERMIT CHATTER

Did yall getta load of the 6 oclock news, that was about the biggest pile of BS that i have heard yet. Death threats on the internet c'mon that was investigated a few months ago and it turned up nothing. I just wanted to scare them off, ya right he just saw the future, his all mighty empire coming to a haulting crash and he realized it was over . If the two guys really did surround him, he would of been justified and he wouldnt have gone to jail for assult with a deadly weapon. He is getting so desperate he is resorting to violent measures but dont worry Riley (banty) we wont shoot you because we are a lawful and peaceful bunch.

Old 04-17-2006, 09:28 PM
T Rex Rider
What irritates me is!
Those 6-packs work pretty good.
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default KERMIT CHATTER

About like getting shot at for crossing somebody's golf course. Can you imagine? It's NO different. And it's CRAZY! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]

Based on what we're hearing, there is NO excuse for JDZ's behavior. Whatever reservation I've show for choosing sides, him and Fatcow have managed to destroy. Congrats to the boneheads. You give West Texans a bad rap.

Old 04-17-2006, 10:00 PM
Trailblazer
Default KERMIT CHATTER

Originally posted by: justANavergeDuner
Did yall getta load of the 6 oclock news, that was about the biggest pile of BS that i have heard yet. Death threats on the internet c'mon that was investigated a few months ago and it turned up nothing. I just wanted to scare them off, ya right he just saw the future, his all mighty empire coming to a haulting crash and he realized it was over . If the two guys really did surround him, he would of been justified and he wouldnt have gone to jail for assult with a deadly weapon. He is getting so desperate he is resorting to violent measures but dont worry Riley (banty) we wont shoot you because we are a lawful and peaceful bunch.
banty...................whatever dude.
Peaceful maybe. lawful that remains to be seen

Old 04-17-2006, 10:04 PM
Trailblazer
Default KERMIT CHATTER

what have we done that has been unlawful?

Old 04-17-2006, 10:05 PM
Weekend Warrior
Default KERMIT CHATTER

Originally posted by: Raptorlegs
About like getting shot at for crossing somebody's golf course. Can you imagine? It's NO different. And it's CRAZY! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]

Based on what we're hearing, there is NO excuse for JDZ's behavior. Whatever reservation I've show for choosing sides, him and Fatcow have managed to destroy. Congrats to the boneheads. You give West Texans a bad rap.
I couldn't agree with you more. Isn't it amazing that one fool can do so much harm amongst a group of devoted duners who for the most part are really nice people. If you saw the news, you know that JDZ continues to lie about the truth in his little fantasy world, where he can do no wrong and he thinks everyone is out to kill him. Well guess what, no one else is foolish enough to fire at someones' back. I hope justice is done in this matter.

Old 04-17-2006, 10:40 PM
Trailblazer
Default KERMIT CHATTER

Originally posted by: justANavergeDuner
what have we done that has been unlawful?
TRESPASSING!
yeah I agree. it dont sound like much but it's what has brought all of this to a head.

why didn't you all just stay on your side and all would have been fine?

Why did you intentionally ride over to the hills above our parking pad and then try to play it off like you were lost?
I think I know who you are averageduner and if so I know for a fact you know your way around the hills better than anyone. So I’m not buying this lost BS

Quick Reply: KERMIT CHATTER