Dunes and Dune Machines Discussion on dunes and dune machines.

KERMIT CHATTER

Search this Thread

Old 04-20-2006, 08:06 AM
Dune Rider
Which one of you is Pink?
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default KERMIT CHATTER

Originally posted by: ConcernedDuner
Well, I do have a formal apology to make. And my apology goes out to Riley (gofastshee). I was mistaken in my earlier statement that the cow was his wife. I truly and sincerely apologize for my mistake. The cow is actually little Ethan's wife. Her name is Jolynn(sp?). Ethan is also on the "board" and is usually stuck to the hip of Zummy boy. But my apology to riley is VERY sincere and I can understand your fervent attitude towards this issue, because I wouldn't want my wife being compared to that ignorant, not living in reality, cow.

jalaine worden
"KSI purchased this land as a business to make money. They saw an opprotunity and took it. Most of the complainers are not even from this area, they are from Lubbock and are the real problem. There has not been any problems until the Lubbock bunch started making problems and harassing people. The two men shot at were from Lubbock and have been the main instigators from the beginniing. If Winkler Co. Sheriff Dept. would have been doing their job to begin with, non of this would of been happening. I beleive the question needs to be ask to the sheriffs dept. why they ahven't done something before now?"

Cow is Raggedy Andys wife.
Not Blackburns Wife.
Not Rileys Wife.
Not Jimmys Wife.

Old 04-20-2006, 08:06 AM
Supersock
Hired Gun!
"Badges? We don't need no stinkin' badges!"
Received 167 Likes on 166 Posts
Default KERMIT CHATTER

Originally posted by: ConcernedDuner
If you go for extra credit I will PERSONALLY protect you for a year.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Hey, that's cutting in to my line of business. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Besides, I have handcuffs. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 04-20-2006, 08:07 AM
Supersock
Hired Gun!
Default KERMIT CHATTER

Ok, I checked the chair like I was supposed to.

Very funny. I thought you were supposed to leave the poo on the front porch in flames, not taped to a chair. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Old 04-20-2006, 08:12 AM
Dune Rider
Default KERMIT CHATTER

Morning Scoot!

It is a cow patty in the lawnchair, not just ordinary poo.
Careful it's fresh.

Old 04-20-2006, 08:33 AM
Supersock
Hired Gun!
Default KERMIT CHATTER

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]
I'm not alone this morning!

Yea, it was still steamin'. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 04-20-2006, 08:35 AM
Dune Rider
Default KERMIT CHATTER

I've been out in the north pasture tippin' cows.
Whew...Scooter you might want to let that one bake awhile.

The computer is switching to auto pilot...I'm gonna make a landing.

A gal can't have two much personal Security!

two too
bored board
streach strecth
toot tooth

sp corrections...ck
altimeter, trim, flaps...ck

Bring the nose up! Stall warning...It is going to be a hard landing.

Good night all.

Old 04-20-2006, 09:02 AM
Dune Rider
Default KERMIT CHATTER

Originally posted by: Scootergptx
[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]
I'm not alone this morning!
For cripes sake Scooter CLOSE YOUR ROBE! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img]
What! You don't believe in under britches? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img]

screech, screech, screech...taxi to the hanger.

Old 04-20-2006, 09:12 AM
Supersock
Hired Gun!
Default KERMIT CHATTER

Originally posted by: DuneDragin

Bring the nose up!
Sorry, had my eyes on the tail section. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 04-20-2006, 10:20 AM
T Rex Rider
What irritates me is!
Those 6-packs work pretty good.
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default KERMIT CHATTER

Originally posted by: dontshootme
You may think that we forgot that other people do know who you are. In addition, we are all smart enough to know that this method is not one a university would use to collect data from unknowing people.
Good try, all readers see an old post:

Ranchersgirl
Weekend Warrior
Texas

Mon January 23, 2006 2:21 AM

WELL. LET'S ALL PUT THIS IN TO PERSPECTIVE; I MEAN WHO IS GOING TO MAUI THIS SPRING BREAK ANYWAY?....ARE YOU st OH i mean cowgirl 06 ? don't think that will happen do ya?
C,mon Now guess dad won't have to worry too much longer who the kiss assess are will he? He's got conversations with Larry Fernandes Corect spelling MIND YOU!!! Let's all get it out in to the open!!!

Edited: Mon January 23, 2006 at 8:20 AM by Ranchersgirl
She claimed to be a close friend of Jimmy's wife in the beginning. I can't imagine they have too many blindly loyal friends left after this mess so that should narrow your search down quite a bit.

Old 04-20-2006, 10:26 AM
Administrator¿
Resident Killer!
"A little nonsense now and then, is relished by the wisest men". Willy Wonka: 1971
Cigars! Earth ne'eer did breed such a jovial weed.
A Tiger Doesn't Lose Sleep Over Opinions of Sheep
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Default KERMIT CHATTER

Originally posted by: txcowgirl06
First, please let me apologize to everyone and to the moderators of this forum. I am not who you think. I am part of a large group of post graduate students from a major university. We have been studying the human psyche of the Internet mind. You have been our project this year and I must say, somewhat entertaining. I know we have offended most of you, but we wanted to engage as many subjects as possible in order to better study your responses to different scenarios. We have compiled a large amount of data and will begin processing it next week. If you would like more details, you can read our full report in 'Psychology Today'. We hope to be in print in September or October of this year. Most of the students in our group will receive their PhDs' next year and everyone here has helped in this effort. So, on behalf of the others and myself, Thank You. No information about this web site or any other web site used in our research will be published. We would also like to thank our friends' aunt for the use of her Internet patch and the valuable background information. Without this, our study would have been very difficult. A special thanks to the moderators for never banning us from your web site. May each of you have good mental health.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
About the only thing this post does is support the people who are pointing out our failing education system.
just my .02¢

Quick Reply: KERMIT CHATTER