Dunes and Dune Machines Discussion on dunes and dune machines.

KERMIT CHATTER

Search this Thread

Old 04-20-2006, 10:28 AM
Administrator¿
Resident Killer!
"A little nonsense now and then, is relished by the wisest men". Willy Wonka: 1971
Cigars! Earth ne'eer did breed such a jovial weed.
A Tiger Doesn't Lose Sleep Over Opinions of Sheep
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Default KERMIT CHATTER

DD, this is a sentence you should never use again. lol. =]

I miss you guys, been friday since I've seen the zone...blow the boys

Old 04-20-2006, 10:30 AM
T Rex Rider
What irritates me is!
Those 6-packs work pretty good.
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default KERMIT CHATTER

Originally posted by: xFreebirdx
Originally posted by: txcowgirl06
First, please let me apologize to everyone and to the moderators of this forum. I am not who you think. I am part of a large group of post graduate students from a major university. We have been studying the human psyche of the Internet mind. You have been our project this year and I must say, somewhat entertaining. I know we have offended most of you, but we wanted to engage as many subjects as possible in order to better study your responses to different scenarios. We have compiled a large amount of data and will begin processing it next week. If you would like more details, you can read our full report in 'Psychology Today'. We hope to be in print in September or October of this year. Most of the students in our group will receive their PhDs' next year and everyone here has helped in this effort. So, on behalf of the others and myself, Thank You. No information about this web site or any other web site used in our research will be published. We would also like to thank our friends' aunt for the use of her Internet patch and the valuable background information. Without this, our study would have been very difficult. A special thanks to the moderators for never banning us from your web site. May each of you have good mental health.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
About the only thing this post does is support the people who are pointing out our failing education system.
just my .02¢
What? You never took Internet Mind Pysche 101 in college???? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]

Hell, I'm surprised she can spell PhD. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 04-20-2006, 10:34 AM
Supersock
Hired Gun!
"Badges? We don't need no stinkin' badges!"
Received 167 Likes on 166 Posts
Default KERMIT CHATTER

So I'm in another study?

4 8 15 16 23 42

Old 04-20-2006, 10:38 AM
T Rex Rider
What irritates me is!
Default KERMIT CHATTER

Originally posted by: Scootergptx
So I'm in another study?

4 8 15 16 23 42
Is that like the number of beers drank after 30 minute intervals? Kinda slacked off between 15 and 16. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Old 04-20-2006, 11:20 AM
Supersock
Hired Gun!
Default KERMIT CHATTER

Originally posted by: Raptorlegs

What? You never took Internet Mind Pysche 101 in college???? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]

Hell, I'm surprised she can spell PhD. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
In every legitimate study, there has to be a control group. Wonder which one of us is supposed to be normal? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]

Old 04-20-2006, 11:31 AM
T Rex Rider
What irritates me is!
Default KERMIT CHATTER

This just in from my good friend:

Dear RL,

Based on my comprehensive review of cowgirl06’s deportment, it is obvious to me that she suffers from multiple psychological disorders. The patient has a confused super ego in which her id suffers from a severe Castration Complex. In addition to her ***** envy, her psychic apparatus has repressed her desires for her father and this Electra Complex has resulted in unconscious parapraxia.

I would recommend an immediate lobotomy and sterilization.

Sincerely,
Sigmund

Thank you Mr. Freud, it's always an honor! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 04-20-2006, 12:32 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default KERMIT CHATTER

Morning all!

And to think I was getting a guilty conscience for all the mean things I had been saying to her....thank you RL, you have just cleared my conscience. I'm ready for another round!!

Old 04-20-2006, 12:33 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default KERMIT CHATTER

In every legitimate study, there has to be a control group. Wonder which one of us is supposed to be normal? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]
Since no one else has claimed it yet...that would be ME [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 04-20-2006, 12:35 PM
Administrator¿
Resident Killer!
"A little nonsense now and then, is relished by the wisest men". Willy Wonka: 1971
Cigars! Earth ne'eer did breed such a jovial weed.
A Tiger Doesn't Lose Sleep Over Opinions of Sheep
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Default KERMIT CHATTER

Originally posted by: Raptorlegs
Originally posted by: xFreebirdx
Originally posted by: txcowgirl06
First, please let me apologize to everyone and to the moderators of this forum. I am not who you think. I am part of a large group of post graduate students from a major university. We have been studying the human psyche of the Internet mind. You have been our project this year and I must say, somewhat entertaining. I know we have offended most of you, but we wanted to engage as many subjects as possible in order to better study your responses to different scenarios. We have compiled a large amount of data and will begin processing it next week. If you would like more details, you can read our full report in 'Psychology Today'. We hope to be in print in September or October of this year. Most of the students in our group will receive their PhDs' next year and everyone here has helped in this effort. So, on behalf of the others and myself, Thank You. No information about this web site or any other web site used in our research will be published. We would also like to thank our friends' aunt for the use of her Internet patch and the valuable background information. Without this, our study would have been very difficult. A special thanks to the moderators for never banning us from your web site. May each of you have good mental health.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
About the only thing this post does is support the people who are pointing out our failing education system.
just my .02¢

Lmfao, you know the ole saying. if it looks like dog chit and smells like dog chit. lol. =]

Old 04-20-2006, 12:37 PM
Supersock
Hired Gun!
Default KERMIT CHATTER

Originally posted by: TXduneripper
Since no one else has claimed it yet...that would be ME [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Show of hands on who's buying that?

Quick Reply: KERMIT CHATTER