Dunes and Dune Machines Discussion on dunes and dune machines.

KERMIT CHATTER

Search this Thread

Old 02-12-2006, 11:21 AM
Dune Rider
Which one of you is Pink?
Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
Default KERMIT CHATTER

Scooter, sounds like the only thing missing from your weekend is having the dog bite you!
I hope there are some aftermarket mods for the Rascal!

Old 02-13-2006, 08:23 AM
Supersock
Hired Gun!
"Badges? We don't need no stinkin' badges!"
Received 168 Likes on 167 Posts
Default KERMIT CHATTER

Any guesses what bit me last night? Stupid dog. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img] Do my fingers really look like a pork chop? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]

Old 02-13-2006, 10:06 AM
T Rex Rider
What irritates me is!
Those 6-packs work pretty good.
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default KERMIT CHATTER

Originally posted by: DuneDragin
HOT TUBS!!
RL another sporting event...[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] There is one event you might get the wife into!
If I offered to sell the quads to finance it, I'm sure she'd go for it too.

How old do your kids have to get before you shut the old monitor off? Seriously. And is necessary to hear them breath. I know for a fact I can hear those kids squeal (Scooter, don't go there! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img] ) from down the block. I think they could wake me up if something is wrong. I mean I just assume sleep until something does go wrong instead of waking up everytime a moth farts next to the receiver.

Old 02-13-2006, 10:14 AM
T Rex Rider
What irritates me is!
Default KERMIT CHATTER

Anybody ride this weekend? How'd it go?

Old 02-13-2006, 10:31 AM
Supersock
Hired Gun!
"Badges? We don't need no stinkin' badges!"
Received 168 Likes on 167 Posts
Default KERMIT CHATTER

The monitor thing depends on if it's a boy or girl. If it's a girl, keep it in there until they move out. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

When the niece and nephew lived with us, I checked their rooms all the time. But I'm a pretty light sleeper too.

Old 02-13-2006, 10:42 AM
T Rex Rider
What irritates me is!
Default KERMIT CHATTER

Originally posted by: Scootergptx
The monitor thing depends on if it's a boy or girl. If it's a girl, keep it in there until they move out. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Locks and bars and chastity belts. too!!! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Old 02-13-2006, 02:00 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default KERMIT CHATTER

dang- its quiet today....I'm wondering where the weekend report is?

Its a busy day around the office...things aren't looking up for some that I have come in contact with today....incompetence surrounds me- I thought that only happened at home?[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]

I don't really know if I ever used a monitor when they were babies..lol-- and NOW I ignore...pretend I don't hear the dilema and maybe dad will get up [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Unless someone's puking...I generally will not get up!

drop that monitor in the toilet and that should end that dilema- unless you have a dog that you can blame it on. Hey, accidents happen.....

Old 02-13-2006, 02:25 PM
Dune Rider
Which one of you is Pink?
Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
Default KERMIT CHATTER

I think you should install surveillance cameras with night vision/microphone and RECORDER in their bedrooms. You may need the tapes for leverage later in life!! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 02-13-2006, 02:32 PM
Trailblazer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default KERMIT CHATTER

Well here is my report everybody. the dunes were great up until the point that I locked my motor down. at about 9 saturday morning my 2-stroke had already had enough and she said "screw you I'm done". I was very disappointed that it had to happen so early after I thought that she was running so well. other than that I guess everything went fine. I don't know if it is the motor that locked down or just my kick starter. I haven't pulled anything apart yet but I really hope its just the kick. she sputtered to a stop and the kick turned over once and then froze when I tried to restart it. I'll welcome any advice that anyone might have. it looks like it might be awhile before I get to go back. contrary to what I have heard on here Jimmy and Trisha seemed to actually be very nice people. I got the chance to meet and speak with them both and wound up not having to pay a dime to ride. I don't know what they could have done to other people but they really seem fine by me. the rules were not unreasonable and the treatment I recieved from the management was definately not what I had expected after reading some of the things I have seen on here. Hope to go back as soon as possible its just a matter of money and time now getting my ATC fixed. hopefully yall will see me plenty this summer if I don't have to have a new motor. any advice on how to tell if its locked down or not without pulling the whole thing apart? I wish better luck on everybody else with their toys. I guess thats what I get for wanting to ride something that hasn't been made since '86, huh? lol. all in all I was more pleased with the dunes and the new rules than I thought I was gonna be. I'll be back! Later All.

Old 02-13-2006, 03:13 PM
T Rex Rider
What irritates me is!
Default KERMIT CHATTER

Originally posted by: DuneDragin
I think you should install surveillance cameras with night vision/microphone and RECORDER in their bedrooms. You may need the tapes for leverage later in life!! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Once upon a time, I'd have liked to of had those in OUR bedroom! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: KERMIT CHATTER